PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys vs Giants

GrTigers6
12-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Figured we could change the subject, tired of beating a dead horse. LOL:D

GrTigers6
12-08-2011, 04:23 PM
I think the Cowboys bounce back and take care of the Giants. Adding to their skid. If they dont then it will be tough to make the playoffs.

buff4ever
12-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Can't vote against the boys. This is going to be a big game. We get this win, it goes a long way for making the playoffs. Have to play better than we did last week though.

defense51
12-08-2011, 11:05 PM
Cowboys win!

TheDOCTORdre
12-08-2011, 11:25 PM
Cowboys win this one big, only to lose big in their 2nd meeting of the season

Farmersfan
12-09-2011, 08:29 AM
In a completely ironic move I picked up Tony Romo as my QB in my fantasy league! I think Romo will play well and the Cowboys will have a bounce back game. Besides, turnovers don't hurt QB performances in my fantasy league.............

Cowboys win!!!!

Romo for President!!!! :cheerl::cheerl:

Bullaholic
12-09-2011, 09:44 AM
I agree with you guys---I think all the Cowboys, even those who tend to take weeks off, will be up for the Giants. They all have to be a little embarrassed by last week's loss from the HC on down. The return of Miles Austin will be huge, and the return of Fiammetta to blocking FB for Murray is also big. Don't think the Pokes will win by a lot, but I'm thinking they pull this one out by 3-7. Go Cowboys!

pirate4state
12-09-2011, 10:01 AM
Nah, the Cowboys will lose and lose in amazing fashion, yet again. I'm ready for the meltdown. Bring it on.

Bullaholic
12-09-2011, 10:33 AM
Nah, the Cowboys will lose and lose in amazing fashion, yet again. I'm ready for the meltdown. Bring it on.

LOL. Only those that know you really well can fully appreciate you, P4S....

Macarthur
12-09-2011, 10:38 AM
I have no feel for this game. I have no idea.

I so hope the Cowboys win. I do think getting Austin and Fiametta back should help big time.

waterboy
12-09-2011, 10:42 AM
I certainly hope the Cowboys can beat the Giants this week. The Cowboys are getting some key players back from injury, but Romo was "off" a little last week, as well as the whole team in general. No way they should've lost that game against the Cards, in my opinion. Garrett should take responsibility for that loss, in my opinion. I think it's time for him to admit that he needs an offensive coordinator, because I think he is getting a failing grade at being both the HC AND OC. His poor clock management cost the Cowboys that game.

pirate4state
12-09-2011, 11:37 AM
LOL. Only those that know you really well can fully appreciate you, P4S....

Thanks, I think :)

SintonFan_inAustin
12-09-2011, 12:03 PM
i jinx them again by putting a Cowboy helmet as my signature last week :mad:

taking it off til after they win the Super Bowl! :)

pirate4state
12-11-2011, 11:35 PM

I hate being right and even though I was prepared for the loss it still SUCKS!!! :mad: smh -- Our defense completely had a meltdown...yet again in the 4th qtr. That stat NBC put up after the game said it all...in our history we had only given up a 12 pt lead in the 4th qtr TWICE and we've done it 3 times this year. Are you kidding me?!