PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hollywood!!!!

RoyceTTU
12-08-2011, 03:13 PM
http://toughmudder.com/events/texas-dallas-2012/

You interested? We are running in the 11:20 a.m. slot.

http://toughmudder.com/wp-content/themes/mym-shell/images/tm_logo.png

ccmom
12-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Which one of these categories are you striving to win?:eek:

Costume Awards
Best Costume — Most Bad-Ass (winner receives free season pass)
Worst Costume — Most Dumb-Ass
Least Clothing — Most Ass
Best Mullet
Best Mohawk

RoyceTTU
12-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Which one of these categories are you striving to win?:eek:

Costume Awards
Best Costume — Most Bad-Ass (winner receives free season pass)
Worst Costume — Most Dumb-Ass
Least Clothing — Most Ass
Best Mullet
Best Mohawk

By the time I finish, I'll be Most Tired and Probably Least Clothing from struggling through everything.

ccmom
12-08-2011, 03:26 PM
By the time I finish, I'll be Most Tired and Probably Least Clothing from struggling through everything.

Hahaha....it looks like a BLAST!!!!

RoyceTTU
12-08-2011, 03:33 PM
I bet about 2 miles of it is going to be a lot of fun. The other 8-10 is gonna be a sombztch

BEAST
12-08-2011, 03:44 PM
I bet about 2 miles of it is going to be a lot of fun. The other 8-10 is gonna be a sombztch

Royce, I know a guy that would eat that up. PM your # and ill hook yall up.

BEAST

RoyceTTU
12-08-2011, 03:50 PM
Royce, I know a guy that would eat that up. PM your # and ill hook yall up.

BEAST

Cool

hollywood
12-08-2011, 04:24 PM
http://toughmudder.com/events/texas-dallas-2012/

You interested? We are running in the 11:20 a.m. slot.

http://toughmudder.com/wp-content/themes/mym-shell/images/tm_logo.png

H-E double hockey stick yeah! lol

Man, I've done all kinds of adventure races from the HHH Triple Threat to the Mudrun. But this looks like a blast!! 10-12miles is further than the 10K Mudrun and looks tougher. The Mudrun looks boring compared to this... you've got to wear boots and pants in the Mudrun. Blah! I should be in great shape by then. Right now I'm training for the Livestrong Austin Marathon in Feb 2012... so this should fall in line perfectly.

A running buddy wanted to get a team together for the Mudrun in April but this looks way better. How many do you guys have signed up right now? May have to do a Brownwood vs Stephenville team competition. HA!

I know a couple of guys who just ran the Spartan in Glen Rose this past weekend. They said they are sore from head to toe! It was a 8 miler I think. lol

RoyceTTU
12-09-2011, 09:18 AM
H-E double hockey stick yeah! lol

Man, I've done all kinds of adventure races from the HHH Triple Threat to the Mudrun. But this looks like a blast!! 10-12miles is further than the 10K Mudrun and looks tougher. The Mudrun looks boring compared to this... you've got to wear boots and pants in the Mudrun. Blah! I should be in great shape by then. Right now I'm training for the Livestrong Austin Marathon in Feb 2012... so this should fall in line perfectly.

A running buddy wanted to get a team together for the Mudrun in April but this looks way better. How many do you guys have signed up right now? May have to do a Brownwood vs Stephenville team competition. HA!

I know a couple of guys who just ran the Spartan in Glen Rose this past weekend. They said they are sore from head to toe! It was a 8 miler I think. lol

Check your privates!!!

GrTigers6
12-09-2011, 09:31 AM
Check your privates!!!WOW :ack!::tmi::D

RoyceTTU
12-09-2011, 09:40 AM
WOW :ack!::tmi::D

You jealous :eek:

GrTigers6
12-09-2011, 09:43 AM
You jealous :eek:Nope just Didnt need to know about you and Hollywoods private lives.:D
Its like the morning after a tag team date!

hollywood
12-09-2011, 10:57 AM
Nope just Didnt need to know about you and Hollywoods private lives.:D
Its like the morning after a tag team date!]

LOL... oh come on. Keep it clean GR! :crazy:

:D

GrTigers6
12-09-2011, 11:01 AM
]

LOL... oh come on. Keep it clean GR! :crazy:

:DIm sorry its Friday, things get crazy on Friday!

hollywood
12-09-2011, 11:05 AM
Im sorry its Friday, things get crazy on Friday!

This event is going to be dirty enough! And crazy... are you signing up? If so, you might want to check your privates... RTTU may have some info for ya. :eek: :D

GrTigers6
12-09-2011, 11:11 AM
This event is going to be dirty enough! And crazy... are you signing up? If so, you might want to check your privates... RTTU may have some info for ya. :eek: :DToo much dirt for me! I like my fun clean. well sorta anyway.:D