PDA

View Full Version : Really Strange Story from the Dallas Morning News

Matthew328
12-08-2011, 08:33 AM
One of the weirder stories I've run into...

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/high-schools/football-news/headlines/20111208-coaches-puzzled-by-man-who-tried-to-play-football-at-multiple-dallas-high-schools.ece

Trashman
12-08-2011, 09:01 AM

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/high-schools/football-news/headlines/20111208-coaches-puzzled-by-man-who-tried-to-play-football-at-multiple-dallas-high-schools.ece

This guy is going to twist-off and when he does, he will hurt someone.

kaorder1999
12-08-2011, 09:33 AM
Kudos to Andy Gutierrez at Seagoville, Brad Pierson at North Dallas, Dennis McAdams at Sunset and Kendall Miller at SOC for doing what they were supposed to do and not even letting the dude on the practice field to practice! Four really good friends of mine. That dude could have hurt someone. Wow...how sad for this young man. He has a serious problem!

MGAR
12-08-2011, 09:37 AM
Kudos to Andy Gutierrez at Seagoville, Brad Pierson at North Dallas, Dennis McAdams at Sunset and Kendall Miller at SOC for doing what they were supposed to do and not even letting the dude on the practice field to practice! Four really good friends of mine. That dude could have hurt someone. Wow...how sad for this young man. He has a serious problem!

Yea he does. Don't get me wrong, I love high school football but I'm not about to go back to classes. Assuming he actually did go to classes.

poisoned10
12-08-2011, 12:05 PM
I always have dreams I'm back in high school playing football or baseball.

Maybe I should forge some documents and go play somewhere?

Third
12-08-2011, 12:30 PM
That dude could have hurt someone. Wow...how sad for this young man. He has a serious problem!

Before their discovery, he had played as scout team running back in one drill against defensive end Justin Yancey. Yancey pounded Markeith, separating Markeith's shoulder.

"He never came back," Ledford said. "He took all my pads and everything, and I never saw him since."

Or the other way around.

big daddy russ
12-08-2011, 12:41 PM
I always have dreams I'm back in high school playing football or baseball.

Maybe I should forge some documents and go play somewhere?
I'd hurt someone. And that someone would be myself.

Txbroadcaster
12-08-2011, 12:43 PM

be ready Rags he will be at Adamson in off season lol

kaorder1999
12-08-2011, 01:29 PM
and he will be in handcuffs! With this story FINALLY out, I think he is done.

Txbroadcaster
12-08-2011, 01:36 PM
and he will be in handcuffs! With this story FINALLY out, I think he is done.

unless he moves out of DFW

poisoned10
12-08-2011, 08:32 PM

Lions88, is that you?