PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hump Day!

Gsquared
12-07-2011, 07:40 AM
Friday is gettin closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COBRAFOOTBALL
12-07-2011, 07:54 AM
Friday is gettin closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Getting excited!

Gsquared
12-07-2011, 07:55 AM
Getting excited!
Me too!! Friday night at Cowboys Stadium is gonna be rockin!!!!!!

LionFan72
12-07-2011, 08:00 AM
Nothing better than the smell of football playoffs in the air!

Gsquared
12-07-2011, 08:05 AM
Nothing better than the smell of football playoffs in the air!
You goin Friday night?

LionFan72
12-07-2011, 08:28 AM
Not this week, but will be there next Friday! Have a date in Abilene this Friday night, gonna DVR it and watch when I get home.

LionFan72
12-07-2011, 08:31 AM
Not this week, but will be there next Friday! Have a date in Abilene this Friday night, gonna DVR it and watch when I get home.

Every dang body wants to play on Friday night this week, there are great games this week, and my Lear is broke down, dog stepped on a wing and it fell off!!!!:)

Gsquared
12-07-2011, 08:32 AM
Last date I had in Abilene was a blind date. Picked her up and she looked NOTHING like her pictures she sent. I was stuck though so I decided to take her to play putt putt golf at that place off Judge Ely. Anyway, we get to like the fift hole and I told her I had to go to the bathroom and id be right back, cept I didnt come right back. I got in my car and drove back to Dallas and just drank at the Libertine all night.

GrTigers6
12-07-2011, 08:34 AM
Last date I had in Abilene was a blind date. Picked her up and she looked NOTHING like her pictures she sent. I was stuck though so I decided to take her to play putt putt golf at that place off Judge Ely. Anyway, we get to like the fift hole and I told her I had to go to the bathroom and id be right back, cept I didnt come right back. I got in my car and drove back to Dallas and just drank at the Libertine all night.Did she have her seeing eye dog with her?:D

LionFan72
12-07-2011, 08:41 AM
Last date I had in Abilene was a blind date. Picked her up and she looked NOTHING like her pictures she sent. I was stuck though so I decided to take her to play putt putt golf at that place off Judge Ely. Anyway, we get to like the fift hole and I told her I had to go to the bathroom and id be right back, cept I didnt come right back. I got in my car and drove back to Dallas and just drank at the Libertine all night.
Did you return her prosthetic leg you were using for a putter before leaving??:1popcorn:

Gsquared
12-07-2011, 08:42 AM
No guys, it wasnt a "literal blind date", it was a blind date, and blind doesnt mean amputee anyway. Stay with me here.

LionFan72
12-07-2011, 08:47 AM
No guys, it wasnt a "literal blind date", it was a blind date, and blind doesnt mean amputee anyway. Stay with me here.
Your taste is a little on the excentric side there G2, so we tend to err on the side of caution!
Expect a full report on Saturday, should be a epic contest! Football that is!!!!!!!!

GrTigers6
12-07-2011, 08:53 AM
Your taste is a little on the excentric side there G2, so we tend to err on the side of caution!
Expect a full report on Saturday, should be a epic contest! Football that is!!!!!!!!You never know with G2 LOL