PDA

View Full Version : Is Robert Griffin III better than Andrew Luck???

Cam
12-06-2011, 02:47 PM
Stats say he is..what do you think?

Red&White_9x5
12-06-2011, 03:04 PM
I think he is more of an overall threat to a defense than Luck is. Luck is a very good QB, good feet, strong arm, good size, etc... BUT, RGIII is a much better runner/ overall athlete, he has great vision downfield even when defenders are approaching, and he has tremedous touch on his passes. I know Luck has been annointed the #1 pick in the upcoming draft for the past nine months to a year, but I think if you are an NFL GM you would have to luck at RGII as a serious option in the 2012 draft

buff4ever
12-06-2011, 03:04 PM

I would say that traditionally Luck will be more successful in the NFL with his style of qb, however I think Griffin will be a factor in the NFL.

hollywood
12-06-2011, 03:12 PM

yessss

Bullaholic
12-06-2011, 03:53 PM
After watching RGIII in action several times---I don't think there is a better football player, or one that is more valuable to their team, in college football today. By definition, that is the essence for awarding the Heisman Trophy to a given player.

Trashman
12-06-2011, 03:59 PM
RG3 is a great athlete with a lot of squirrel....lets see who has the better career over time. I'm thinking it will be Luck.

big daddy russ
12-06-2011, 04:10 PM
Luck's the better QB, but Griffin is probably the more valuable player.

Good to see two Texas boys at the top of everyone's Heisman ballots. It's crazy how similar their careers are. Both were top HS prospects who chose private schools without much football tradition over the typical powerhouses. Both found tremendous success as true freshmen. Both single-handedly took perennial doormats to ten-win seasons, and now they're the two true finalists for the Heisman.

jason
12-06-2011, 04:14 PM
griffin is a better athlete and has better stats...

he also originally committed to houston but followed briles to baylor...

regaleagle
12-06-2011, 04:25 PM
As an athlete, RGIII is better. As a qb, Luck is better. He reads and understands defenses better. His talent and skill sets at qb are made for today's NFL demands on the position. RGIII may be able to learn what Luck already understands, but Luck will never be able to be what RGIII already is athletically. Which do you prefer?

hollywood
12-07-2011, 07:17 AM
Griffin is a very gifted individual... physically and more impressive, intellectually. He's been outstanding and has my vote. More value added to his team than Luck, IMO.

LionFan72
12-07-2011, 08:33 AM
Griffin is a very gifted individual... physically and more impressive, intellectually. He's been outstanding and has my vote. More value added to his team than Luck, IMO.
:iagree: but ain't gonna happen because he is at Baylor!, lack of big press!

pancho villa
12-07-2011, 09:18 AM
:iagree: but ain't gonna happen because he is at Baylor!, lack of big press!

He also lost to the Aggies. That right there should be enough to get him off the ballot.

AAA87
12-07-2011, 01:57 PM
BUT........all experts say he Will Win Heisman.......

RG
HeIIIsman