PDA

View Full Version : Partial video of the fight from Alvarado/Henderson game

marler1972
12-06-2011, 11:38 AM
May have been posted already.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2011/12/05/brawl-breaks-out-during-high-school-football-playoff-rematch/

turbostud
12-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Wow thats like 25 on 1.

Reminds me of a quote from Young Guns.

"Doc: Billy, we're good, but this is getting ridiculous.
William H. Bonney: I like these odds..."

Saggy Aggie
12-06-2011, 02:10 PM
wow. at least 8 on 1.

#25 is a chump.

DavidWooderson
12-06-2011, 11:59 PM
A heated Rivalry? Really? How many times have the two teams played each other? Can it really be considered a "Rivalry"?

Be careful there S.A.......don't single out players or you'll get in trouble!

Ranger Mom
12-07-2011, 09:36 AM
A heated Rivalry? Really? How many times have the two teams played each other? Can it really be considered a "Rivalry"?

Be careful there S.A.......don't single out players or you'll get in trouble!

As long as he isn't naming them by name, he's fine!!

And....as far as I know, NO ONE has gotten "in trouble" for it on the few threads I have edited this week.

hollywood
12-07-2011, 10:49 AM

And....as far as I know, NO ONE has gotten "in trouble" for it on the few threads I have edited this week.

You're awesome cuzz! :D

MGAR
12-07-2011, 12:14 PM

So it's ok to put the players #s down but not say their name?

What about putting a players # down with a link to the roster?

That should still be ok right?

Matthew328
12-07-2011, 03:10 PM

When there is video evidence I dont think its out of line to mention a player etc...I think when you start speculating and discussing hearesay is when it can inappropriate....the TV broadcast sure didn't mind mentioning his name lol

Txbroadcaster
12-07-2011, 03:12 PM
When there is video evidence I dont think its out of line to mention a player etc...I think when you start speculating and discussing hearesay is when it can inappropriate....the TV broadcast sure didn't mind mentioning his name lol

and the doofus color guy said Alvarado should be allowed a shot at Henderson...yea thats a way to stop a fight, allow one team free swings

Ranger Mom
12-07-2011, 03:26 PM

Geez!!

I guess if someone wants to go look it up bad enough, then they can. As far as all the numbers that have been thrown around on here, I have not once felt the need to go look the numbers up and see what their names are.

I was just reminding some of what the RULES were...I didn't write 'em but I am expected to enforce them.

ccmom
12-07-2011, 03:58 PM
and the doofus color guy said Alvarado should be allowed a shot at Henderson...yea thats a way to stop a fight, allow one team free swingsI already posted this once but your post reminded me...

I was listening to the Henderson broadcast and when all that fighting was going on one of the radio guys said something along the lines of "I'm surprised there aren't more police officers on the Henderson side. It looks like some Henderson fans are ready to jump the railings and I know some of them and they will do it!". That's a summation of what he said, so I probably shouldn't have used quotation marks, but you get the idea. Anyway, it was disturbing and funny all at the same time.

DavidWooderson
12-07-2011, 04:07 PM
Rules are made to be broken!