PDA

View Full Version : Need Votes - Avid Golfer Cart Girl of the Year

jason
12-04-2011, 02:37 PM
a good friend of my wife and mine is a nominee for the avid golf cart girl of the year...

go here (http://www.myavidgolfer.com/cart_girls/?action=set_page&page=1) and vote for maegan lowe...

thanks

IndianFan2012
12-04-2011, 10:16 PM
Done

bobcat1
12-04-2011, 10:29 PM
Done!

BaseballUmp
12-05-2011, 12:14 AM
Is she single?

regaleagle
12-05-2011, 03:10 AM
Cool website.

bobcat1
12-05-2011, 06:12 AM
Voted again

OldNavy
12-05-2011, 06:13 AM
Voted!

garciap77
12-05-2011, 08:04 AM
Voted again

Had did you do that? It only let me vote once! I thought this line was funny: Worst pick-up line: “I’m a pirate, and I’m here for your booty!”

jason
12-05-2011, 08:19 AM
Is she single?

haha - nope...married in october...
my wife and i were both in her wedding...

buff4ever
12-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Sorry, I had to vote for......just kidding, just voted for your friend.

Tell here good luck.

jason
12-05-2011, 11:12 AM
Sorry, I had to vote for......just kidding, just voted for your friend.

Tell here good luck.
ha, my wife caught me looking at all of the other contestants pictures and told me i'd better not vote for anybody else...
i just had to do some comparison shopping :D

jason
12-05-2011, 08:43 PM
if any of yall go to vote, her last name has been changed to South. she has gotten married since the pictures were taken and they hadn't yet updated the site...
thanks.
if you can prove you voted, i might can get you an autographed picture of her in a bikini or something.... :D

garciap77
12-05-2011, 08:55 PM
if any of yall go to vote, her last name has been changed to South. she has gotten married since the pictures were taken and they hadn't yet updated the site...
thanks.
if you can prove you voted, i might can get you an autographed picture of her in a bikini or something.... :D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/745_slide_153624.jpg
Hometown: Springtown, Texas
How long have you been a cart girl? Almost 4 years.
In 10 years you would like to be: The mother of two healthy, happy kids, and living in a small town with my husband.
The most interesting facts about yourself: I have a degree in Paralegal Studies and I also work as a paralegal.
Favorite food: The breadsticks at Olive Garden with alfredo dipping sauce.
If you had more time, you would: Sit down with granny and get all of her recipes so I could learn to cook. I would also spend more time with my parents, friends and family.
The next risk you want to take is: Build or buy a house.
Favorite music: Anything I can sing to in the car. I like to dance to country though.
Turn-ons: Confidence, a nice smile, a sense of humor, someone who can take charge, a man who can hold his own,
and someone who can make me smile.
Turn-offs: Bad teeth and breath, wearing jeans that sag to your ankles, arrogance and rude people.
Fantasy person to date: Paul Casey
What man’s age is too old to date? If you have to ask yourself if they are too old then they probably are.
The best ways to impress you are: Be yourself and make me laugh. Also, I love to be surprised!
Interests: Volleyball, shopping, anything
to do with the lake, going out and trying new things, working out, learning to play golf, and spending time with family
and friends.
Biggest tip: $125
College: Texas Wesleyan University
Worst pick-up line: “I’m a pirate, and I’m here for your booty!”

Is this prove enough????

jason
12-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Is this prove enough????

yeah, i gotta run my promotion by her first though lol.....sorry :D

bobcat1
12-05-2011, 10:50 PM
thanks.
if you can prove you voted, i might can get you an autographed picture of her in a bikini or something.... :DI voted twice already. Don't need the pic though.

95mustang
12-05-2011, 11:05 PM
Done.