12-04-2011, 12:06 PM
John Tyler won't make it out of the WEAKEST region in all of 4a

Fail.

bobcat1
12-04-2011, 12:27 PM
Fail.Congrats!!

Ernest T Bass
12-04-2011, 12:58 PM
Thanks! Hopefully we can pull off a few more.

coachc45
12-04-2011, 01:50 PM
Fail.

I just LOVE proving people wrong!!!! We are Rolling ETB!

lostaussie
12-04-2011, 03:18 PM
Fail.I would love to see JT get done what Longview couldn't:D keep it going:clap::clap:

hsbtex
12-04-2011, 08:08 PM
ETB, I was certainly wrong in that prediction, and I certainly admit it. But you must admit that was one of the EASIEST paths to the semifinals I have seen in recent memory. Maybe if you guys get past Midway and we beat Pearland we could see each other in the finals. I will say in this quest for five straight titles, this has been the toughest year. I felt bad for Cedar Park friday night, watching them walk off the field. It is a shame one of those teams had to lose, and Cedar Park in any other bracket would be them meeting in the finals. They have always given us the stiffest test, way more than we have had in the semi's or the finals. Hopefully we get to see you guys in Big D

bigwood33
12-04-2011, 08:12 PM
Cujo is still on the prowl!
Go get 'em.

Ernest T Bass
12-05-2011, 10:11 AM
ETB, I was certainly wrong in that prediction, and I certainly admit it. But you must admit that was one of the EASIEST paths to the semifinals I have seen in recent memory. Maybe if you guys get past Midway and we beat Pearland we could see each other in the finals. I will say in this quest for five straight titles, this has been the toughest year. I felt bad for Cedar Park friday night, watching them walk off the field. It is a shame one of those teams had to lose, and Cedar Park in any other bracket would be them meeting in the finals. They have always given us the stiffest test, way more than we have had in the semi's or the finals. Hopefully we get to see you guys in Big D

Not much easier than your path. You've played one legitimate contender(CP), and one quasi-contender(Smithson Valley). Other than that, it's been all cream puffs. We've played one true contender(Highland Park), 2 district champions(yes, neither legit championship contenders, but both very capable of winning any 4a district in Texas), and one district runner up. So, I'd say our playoff road has been on par with that of LT's. Hopefully, we'll get to see you in 2 weeks. Midway will definitely be our biggest playoff test thus far.

Gsquared
12-05-2011, 12:29 PM
Not much easier than your path. You've played one legitimate contender(CP), and one quasi-contender(Smithson Valley). Other than that, it's been all cream puffs. We've played one true contender(Highland Park), 2 district champions(yes, neither legit championship contenders, but both very capable of winning any 4a district in Texas), and one district runner up. So, I'd say our playoff road has been on par with that of LT's. Hopefully, we'll get to see you in 2 weeks. Midway will definitely be our biggest playoff test thus far.

ETB, you mailing my sideline passes or do I pick them up at will call?

Ernest T Bass
12-05-2011, 11:29 PM
ETB, you mailing my sideline passes or do I pick them up at will call?

Gotta come to Tyler and pick them up. They're at the house on the corner of MLK and Gentry.

Gsquared
12-06-2011, 07:19 AM
Gotta come to Tyler and pick them up. They're at the house on the corner of MLK and Gentry.
Ohhhhh uhhh, can I meet you there during the daylight hours? I dunno if I should be in that area after dark.

hsbtex
12-06-2011, 06:11 PM
Highland Park was your only test so far, and Texas Footballs write up with your game with them even said "this isn't your typical Scots team, they are way down from previous years". I would say your path has been pretty easy, but beating Midway this week would definately be something. I am not sure how they beat Ryan...but they did. I am concerned about how we come out against Pearland. Cedar Park was one of the biggest, most physical high school teams I have seen. Their smallest o line player was 284...and they ran straight at us....all game. I am anxiously awaiting friday night