PDA

View Full Version : here kitty kitty kitty...oh where, oh where coulds lions88 be?

toddg
12-03-2011, 05:12 PM
the crow is piling up buddy! everything you said was true..you just had the teams switched around!:2thumbsup

bobcat1
12-03-2011, 06:26 PM
Taking his sweet time. Good thing crow did go bad. It will be served as soon as that big ole mouth opens.

garciap77
12-03-2011, 06:40 PM
the crow is piling up buddy! everything you said was true..you just had the teams switched around!:2thumbsup

It's getting cold!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/EatCrow-1.gif

I hope the shirt will fix after he eats all that crow!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Lions88taketwo-1.gif

1st and goal
12-03-2011, 08:11 PM
He's consulting Rocket on how to eat crow ungraciously.

defense51
12-03-2011, 08:19 PM
He looks happy in that t-shirt!!!

easttxsportsfan
12-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Did he actually sit with you guys at the game or was he a no show?

garciap77
12-03-2011, 09:03 PM
Onderdonk wont even break 100 yds for the game. Your offensive line is small.. and nothing to it. You have a small number 55 on the D line that makes me laugh on the film when I see him! Haha.. he is so tiny. I feel really confident about this game. I am even booking a hotel for Arlington on Dec 9th. You can come hang with me at Cowboys Stadium when we play there dec 9th.

Hey! I'm going to the Alvarado state game on the 9th can I get that hotel from you!:D

garciap77
12-03-2011, 09:07 PM
I like how everyone in here is defending Alvarado. I mean I guess I understand, most of you guys got an L hung on them. All except that Celina poster that is for us.. I like yall hating me this week. It makes for a victory that much better. And if we lose.. Ill be here eating crow all day long.. but will you Alvarado folks??

:lies::lies::lies:

Lions88
12-03-2011, 09:16 PM
I am here. We had an off night... Alvarado is ok.. they wont beat chapel hill tho.. You may get through one east texas team but you wont get thru another. Onderdonk wont be so lucky in this game..

garciap77
12-03-2011, 09:18 PM
I am here. We had an off night... Alvarado is ok.. they wont beat chapel hill tho.. You may get through one east texas team but you wont get thru another. Onderdonk wont be so lucky in this game..

OPEN WIDE MY FRIEND!!!!http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/baby-laugh.gif
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/EatCrow-1.gif

regaleagle
12-03-2011, 09:45 PM
What happened to the promise to eat crow? He didn't say one good word about Alvarado. What a complete wuss he is!

bobcat1
12-03-2011, 11:01 PM
I am here. We had an off night... Alvarado is ok.. they wont beat chapel hill tho.. You may get through one east texas team but you wont get thru another. Onderdonk wont be so lucky in this game..Lucky? Ondordonk and Glasscock completely punked Henderson. That QB for Alvarado is a stud too. Those d-backs punked your receivers and the Linebackers were outstanding! You didn't have an off night. A bunch of individual look at me type players ran into a well coached TEAM.

wimbo_pro
12-03-2011, 11:34 PM
Wow...that was pretty weak. You'd expect more from someone from East Texas, being gracious people and all....

garciap77
12-04-2011, 12:04 AM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/loser-1-1-1.jpg

defense51
12-04-2011, 07:27 PM
Did he actually sit with you guys at the game or was he a no show?
Nope! And I honestly saved a seat for him, probably the only empty seat on our side.

Lions88
12-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Nope! And I honestly saved a seat for him, probably the only empty seat on our side.
I actually was on Alvarado's side for like 5 mins.. but there was not a freaking place to sit at all.. I will admit.. yalls whole town was there..

lostaussie
12-04-2011, 07:48 PM
I actually was on Alvarado's side for like 5 mins.. but there was not a freaking place to sit at all.. I will admit.. yalls whole town was there..Was that actually a POSITIVE post:thinking:

Lions88
12-04-2011, 08:00 PM
Was that actually a POSITIVE post:thinking:
Looked they played good.. they just caught us off guard.. they beat our lines.. but they wont be able to beat Chills lines because they are bigger and faster than ours. I thought that if we won this game we would lose to Chill.. I just dont think they can be stopped. They have made mistakes against great teams.. have had a rougher road and still have won.. i just think that it points to them.. without a doubt

bobcat1
12-04-2011, 08:04 PM
Looked they played good.. they just caught us off guard.. they beat our lines.. but they wont be able to beat Chills lines because they are bigger and faster than ours. I thought that if we won this game we would lose to Chill.. I just dont think they can be stopped. They have made mistakes against great teams.. have had a rougher road and still have won.. i just think that it points to them.. without a doubtYap Yap Yap Yap! Dude take your meds.

bigwood33
12-04-2011, 08:07 PM
You are delusional. The best thing about today is it will only be 5 more days until you go away until next year.

Ranger Mom
12-04-2011, 08:08 PM
Looked they played good.. they just caught us off guard.. they beat our lines.. but they wont be able to beat Chills lines because they are bigger and faster than ours. I thought that if we won this game we would lose to Chill.. I just dont think they can be stopped. They have made mistakes against great teams.. have had a rougher road and still have won.. i just think that it points to them.. without a doubt

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this post (except for your "off guard" statment).....you have your opinion on what you think will happen and you are entitled to it. It was all the other drivel that you couldn't back up, so you come back here with a chip on your shoulder....that is one of the things the posters had a problem with.

lostaussie
12-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Looked they played good.. they just caught us off guard.. they beat our lines.. but they wont be able to beat Chills lines because they are bigger and faster than ours. I thought that if we won this game we would lose to Chill.. I just dont think they can be stopped. They have made mistakes against great teams.. have had a rougher road and still have won.. i just think that it points to them.. without a doubtThey caught you off guard.....lol..........SOB it was the freaking semi finals. Yall got rolled, plain and simple.

LIONS#1
12-05-2011, 12:14 AM
Henderson is 6-7 in Basketball right now:confused: so maybe some od the FB players will help the Basketball team out now that they won't be playin FOOTBALL!!!:stirpot::cheerl:

83Indian
12-05-2011, 12:21 AM
They caught you off guard.....lol..........SOB it was the freaking semi finals. Yall got rolled, plain and simple.

:iagree:

83Indian
12-05-2011, 12:27 AM
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this post (except for your "off guard" statment).....you have your opinion on what you think will happen and you are entitled to it. It was all the other drivel that you couldn't back up, so you come back here with a chip on your shoulder....that is one of the things the posters had a problem with.

He is still just a little bit upset. We know how he feels. We took our defeat last year in a close game with the outcome determined by the Refs. No one from Alvarado posted any excuse last year. It was Lions88 own words. I'm hoping he gets over it. I actually enjoy the fun smack talk until it gets ridiculous. You lose, you leave the boards or come back and eat your crow. Not start a thread by its title degrading or slighting the team that just beat you.

turbostud
12-05-2011, 12:45 AM
Geez, there comes a point in life where you admit you were wrong and just shut up and take what you got coming.

Then there is Lions88: football forum fodder.

waterboy
12-05-2011, 11:48 AM
Congrats go out to Alvarado. Y'all surprised a lot of us out here in the sticks, lol. Y'all dominated the line of scrimmage against a good Henderson team, which I was surprised y'all were able to do. If the Indians play that way next week, I would be surprised if y'all don't go home with the championship trophy, and get some rings. I think Chapel Hill is a little better team than Henderson this year, but they have struggled in the playoffs compared to last year. There may not even be a 3A champion out of East Texas in how many years now? Still have one more shot this year, and I WILL be pulling for the Bulldogs to bring it back to East Texas, though. Good luck, and may the best team win!

hollywood
12-05-2011, 12:00 PM
Don't feed the troll! He'll stop coming back if he's ignored.

Yep, There is a chance that the 2 Reg 1 teams win it all... Alvarado being the obvious favorite out of Reg 1 as the D1 rep and Monahans is the dark horse for Reg 1as the D2 rep. Argyle is not East Texas... just got stuck over in that region. But they are the better team IMO.

Reg 1-4 in D2 is a toss up IMO. I can see Monahans, Argyle, Wimberley and Coldspring all having a shot at the title. There's not a class favorite in D2 this year, IMHO. Good luck to all.

Cam
12-05-2011, 12:08 PM
:1popcorn:

BullBoy
12-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Don't feed the troll!
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa448/bulls06/Troll_Feeding.jpg