http://theoldcoach.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1269429

ON NOW

Sweetwater Red
12-03-2011, 04:28 PM
Wow! G2 just dropped a Zebby Letheridge reference. LOL

Txbroadcaster
12-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Wow! G2 just dropped a Zebby Letheridge reference. LOL

that was funny as hell..plus the two Timberview players having to go to bathroom and doing pee-pee dance as they waited LOL

Sweetwater Red
12-03-2011, 09:05 PM
that was funny as hell..plus the two Timberview players having to go to bathroom and doing pee-pee dance as they waited LOL

I didn't think anybody outside o6 Lubbock remembered who he was. Lol

I do because Sweetwater lost to him back in the '91 playoffs I believe. Two teams running four/five WR sets and couldn't complete a pass to save their lives in the middle of four hour down pour.

What really cracked me up was the Charles Thompson reference made by one of you. Somebody mentioned watching him run on the field and somebody else wondered if he ran from the cops in the same way? This is assuming y'all were talking about the Charles Thompson that played for Monahans in the late 80s. If so then that was classic!

Txbroadcaster
12-03-2011, 09:10 PM
I didn't think anybody outside o6 Lubbock remembered who he was. Lol

I do because Sweetwater lost to him back in the '91 playoffs I believe. Two teams running four/five WR sets and couldn't complete a pass to save their lives in the middle of four hour down pour.

What really cracked me up was the Charles Thompson reference made by one of you. Somebody mentioned watching him run on the field and somebody else wondered if he ran from the cops in the same way? This is assuming y'all were talking about the Charles Thompson that played for Monahans in the late 80s. If so then that was classic!

yea that was me on that one..have to remember G and are football geeks, we remmember all..but the Thompson I was talking about was OU option QB from Okla who got in trouble and led to the downfall of Switzer

Sweetwater Red
12-03-2011, 10:15 PM
yea that was me on that one..have to remember G and are football geeks, we remmember all..but the Thompson I was talking about was OU option QB from Okla who got in trouble and led to the downfall of Switzer

Oh okay, not the same one then. Sadly, Thompson was another one that could've been an elite college player.He just failed at life.