PDA

View Full Version : Out of morbid curiosity....

Ranger Mom
12-03-2011, 11:58 AM
and the fact I don't feel like searching for it......has lions88 made an appearance and eaten his crow??

CHS_89
12-03-2011, 12:06 PM
and the fact I don't feel like searching for it......has lions88 made an appearance and eaten his crow??
Not that I can find. Better man up. LOL!!

Ranger Mom
12-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Not that I can find. Better man up. LOL!!

True dat!! :)

That was one thing about Rocket....he always came back, he may have been full of excuses and reasons, (ie Brownwood beat Brownwood)...but ALWAYS checked in and took what was coming to him.

Sweetwater Red
12-03-2011, 12:37 PM

That was one thing about Rocket....he always came back, he may have been full of excuses and reasons, (ie Brownwood beat Brownwood)...but ALWAYS checked in and took what was coming to him.

Off topic:

If Alvarado beats TCH then me and your hubby (or is it your hubby and I? :confused: ) win the DI bracket. :nerd:

Yea, us! :D

Sportshack
12-03-2011, 12:59 PM
Off topic:

If Alvarado beats TCH then me and your hubby (or is it your hubby and I? :confused: ) win the DI bracket. :nerd:

It is "your hubby and I". :)

OldBison75
12-03-2011, 01:11 PM
Lions88 is probably hiding in the East Texas woods with his computer, trying to find an excuse as to why Henderson lost to a "slower and inferior" team. My message to him---man up dude, your team lost to a better team and there is nothing to be ashamed of. I have eaten the crow from Liberty Hill, Chapel Hill, Gilmer, and others in the last five years and have some great cooking instructions that will make it taste better and digest smoother. Oh, by the way, for a great dessert, I have some great places to get Humble Pie.

Ranger Mom
12-03-2011, 01:15 PM
Off topic:

Yay!!!

Just remember your grammar rules....if the "I" can stand alone, then that is what you use. You wouldn't say, "If Alvarado beats TCH then me will win"....But, you CAN say, "If Alvarado beats TCH then I will win."

You can thank Mrs. Tiller (may she rest in peace) for that little tidbit of knowledge! :)

It just drives me nuts when I see people post pics on facebook and caption it..."dad and I"!! IT's "ME and DAD!!!!!"

ronwx5x
12-03-2011, 01:37 PM

Oh yeah? Then where is he? Conspicuously absent all season.

Ranger Mom
12-03-2011, 01:39 PM
Oh yeah? Then where is he? Conspicuously absent all season.

Well...in his defense, I think he knew that Brownwood wasn't going to be the Brownwood of the past couple of years, so he pretty much kept his mouth shut this season.

wimbo_pro
12-03-2011, 03:01 PM
One could say he is absent because of the whooping he took last year...but that would be morbid.

OldBison75
12-03-2011, 03:12 PM
In Rocket's defense, we all know that person that has lost a loved one or had a setback that results and extended period of mourning and reflection. Rocket considers Brownwood very much like a family member that can do no wrong. As a result of the end last year, he is in mourning and reflection this year. I hear that the counseling program is going well and he is in front of his full length mirror at this moment, practicing being his glorious and obnoxious self for next year.

SintonFan
12-03-2011, 04:15 PM
Yay!!!

Just remember your grammar rules....if the "I" can stand alone, then that is what you use. You wouldn't say, "If Alvarado beats TCH then me will win"....But, you CAN say, "If Alvarado beats TCH then I will win."

You can thank Mrs. Tiller (may she rest in peace) for that little tidbit of knowledge! :)

It just drives me nuts when I see people post pics on facebook and caption it..."dad and I"!! IT's "ME and DAD!!!!!"

Ouch!!! That's aimed at me and I! :doh:

defense51
12-03-2011, 06:18 PM
Lions88 is probably hiding in the East Texas woods with his computer, trying to find an excuse as to why Henderson lost to a "slower and inferior" team. My message to him---man up dude, your team lost to a better team and there is nothing to be ashamed of. I have eaten the crow from Liberty Hill, Chapel Hill, Gilmer, and others in the last five years and have some great cooking instructions that will make it taste better and digest smoother. Oh, by the way, for a great dessert, I have some great places to get Humble Pie.
Nice! I invited lions88 to sit with me during the game, but never heard from him. So...maybe lions88 is waiting for garciap77 to get the shirt made so he can post his picture wearing it before the crow feast begins.

garciap77
12-03-2011, 06:25 PM

No, BUT..........Plate is ready and will be nicely severed!:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/EatCrow-1.gif

;)

garciap77
12-03-2011, 06:30 PM

He will not be hard to find:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Lions88taketwo-1.gifhttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Lions88-1.gif

I might have to cook up another batch of the "Crow A La Mode" he looks like he could put down some crow!!! http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/baby-laugh.gif

garciap77
12-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Nice! I invited lions88 to sit with me during the game, but never heard from him. So...maybe lions88 is waiting for garciap77 to get the shirt made so he can post his picture wearing it before the crow feast begins.

I think he's mad because I did not include his lunch box in this picture!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Lions88-1.gif

Here kitty kitty kitty kitty come get your crow!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/EatCrow-1.gif

;)