PDA

View Full Version : Do You Yell at Games?

Bullaholic
12-02-2011, 11:38 AM
Do you yell for/to/at your teams when watching them?

I try to shout encouragement at Bulls games---a couple of times I have lost my voice---but I don't ever criticize or yell at players---that I reserve for the NFL. I have been known to give in to mild grandstand coaching from time-to-time, though. I always tell Coach Henson before games on Fridays that my headset is still not working.....:D

GrTigers6
12-02-2011, 11:46 AM

I try to shout encouragement at Bulls games---a couple of times I have lost my voice---but I don't ever criticize or yell at players---that I reserve for the NFL. I have been known to give in to mild grandstand coaching from time-to-time, though. I always tell Coach Henson before games on Fridays that my headset is still not working.....:DI used to be awful at yelling at the ref's but now that I am one I know how dumb I was when it came to the up to date rules. And can only imagine how stupid it sounded. Now as far as the game itself I lost my voice middle of the 2nd quarter against Bridgeport and am just now getting it back, ( Brownwood game didnt help) LOL But I just yell encouragements mostly other than a every now and then ( Oh catch the ball).
Or why are we running that play? And like you I am still waiting on my headset. LOL I am thinking since my son is done I am not getting one!:thinking::D

Phil C
12-02-2011, 11:57 AM
Not really. I just concentrate quietly on the game and anticipate the next play.

Bullaholic
12-02-2011, 12:02 PM
Not really. I just concentrate quietly on the game and anticipate the next play.

We're talking about football games here, Phil---not chess tournaments....:D

LIONS#1
12-02-2011, 12:35 PM
I yell at Football Games and yes even at My TV:twitch::1popcorn:

GrTigers6
12-02-2011, 12:37 PM
I yell at Football Games and yes even at My TV:twitch::1popcorn:like I tell my wife you have to yell at the tv, how else will they hear you?:D

garciap77
12-02-2011, 12:52 PM

I try to shout encouragement at Bulls games---a couple of times I have lost my voice---but I don't ever criticize or yell at players---that I reserve for the NFL. I have been known to give in to mild grandstand coaching from time-to-time, though. I always tell Coach Henson before games on Fridays that my headset is still not working.....:D

No, but my wife does http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/girl-shout.gif I just take the pictures!:D

Bullaholic
12-02-2011, 01:01 PM
No, but my wife does http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/girl-shout.gif I just take the pictures!:D

You take pictures of your wife yelling? How do you keep from getting hurt? :D

garciap77
12-02-2011, 01:15 PM

So, I guess you did not hear about my rotator cuffs surgeries; both of them! One in 2009 and now one in 2011!:D

Cam
12-02-2011, 01:36 PM

:eek: Bull...and you're such a quiet fellow.....

Cam
12-02-2011, 01:51 PM
I'm more of a high pitch screamer.....by the end of the game it's more raspy soundin'....but if you ask my wife she'll tell ya I'm more of a moaner/groaner with mostly unintelligible wording......so, the fans, coaches, refs, etc...really can't tell what the hell I'm sayin'...however, I once got the dawgs in the parking lot to howlin' so I think they knew where I was comin' from.....and I'm pretty sure I got that Giddings Buffalo statue / mascot at one end of the stadium to turn it's head!....:eek: