PDA

View Full Version : Dallas area question

ccmom
12-01-2011, 03:57 PM
My girlfriends and I have a get away weekend planned for the weekend of December 9-11. We are staying at the ZaZa in Dallas, and I am FAR less familiar with Dallas than I am FW. I am looking for suggestions for a fun place to go at night in that area. Is there a Pete's Piano Bar (or other piano bar) in that area? Or other suggestions for a fun place would be appreciated. We have transportation arranged so we don't have to worry about driving, but we need some suggestions for a place to cut loose and have a good time. Where is a good place for 6 women age 34-42 to have fun? Thanks for any ideas y'all have.

Old LB
12-01-2011, 07:13 PM
My girlfriends and I have a get away weekend planned for the weekend of December 9-11. We are staying at the ZaZa in Dallas, and I am FAR less familiar with Dallas than I am FW. I am looking for suggestions for a fun place to go at night in that area. Is there a Pete's Piano Bar (or other piano bar) in that area? Or other suggestions for a fun place would be appreciated. We have transportation arranged so we don't have to worry about driving, but we need some suggestions for a place to cut loose and have a good time. Where is a good place for 6 women age 34-42 to have fun? Thanks for any ideas y'all have.

OH LORD:doh:, can't wait to hear the details on that trip! Take your camera :2thumbsup

95mustang
12-01-2011, 08:27 PM
There is a Pete's on Beltline.

ccmom
12-01-2011, 08:57 PM
There is a Pete's on Beltline. Is that close to where we are staying? I have no clue about stuff in Dallas.

ccmom
12-01-2011, 08:59 PM
OH LORD:doh:, can't wait to hear the details on that trip! Take your camera :2thumbsup haha...not a chance!

Old LB
12-01-2011, 10:52 PM
Is that close to where we are staying? I have no clue about stuff in Dallas.

4980 Beltline Rd., have no clue where you are staying but you can map it.

ccmom
12-02-2011, 08:35 AM
4980 Beltline Rd., have no clue where you are staying but you can map it. Shows to be over 40 miles away. I was hoping someone knew of something a little closer to the hotel.

nobogey72
12-02-2011, 11:42 AM
Shows to be over 40 miles away. I was hoping someone knew of something a little closer to the hotel.

There is a new Pete's that is just 1/2 mile from your hotel. I guess this is what you're looking for... It's Pete's Lounge Smoke Shop Gigolo Service and Perixide Sales. Sounds perfect. They play dominoes in the back.

ccmom
12-02-2011, 01:21 PM
There is a new Pete's that is just 1/2 mile from your hotel. I guess this is what you're looking for... It's Pete's Lounge Smoke Shop Gigolo Service and Perixide Sales. Sounds perfect. They play dominoes in the back. Great...I'll call to make sure they have valet parking for the El Camino and we will be all set!!

garciap77
12-02-2011, 01:27 PM

I hope this helps you! http://www.google.com/#q=Piano+Bars+in+dallas+tx&hl=en&rlz=1W1ADRA_en&prmd=imvns&source=univ&tbm=plcs&tbo=u&ei=5h3ZTvfYIeqssQKH_tWNDg&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=more-results&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CDIQtQMwAA&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=2fa0c66f255647&biw=1280&bih=727

P.S. You are brave coming in here are asking for this information!:D Have fun!!!!!!!:)