coach
11-30-2011, 08:50 PM
AFC

1. Pittsburgh
2. New England
3. Baltimore
4. Houston
5. Cincinnati

Im extremely close to putting in the Jets. The AFC is weak and Houston lost another qb. We will see how long Houston can last. And don't sleep on Cincy.

NFC

1. Green Bay
2. New Orleans
3. San Francisco
4. Dallas
5. Atlanta

NO jumped San Fran because of their masterpiece performance of the Giants. They are slowly falling into the Philly category. Atl has some bad loses but i think Detroit is about to fgall back down to earth and if Chicago doesn't play better at the qb position then I have nowhere else to go.

the genious
11-30-2011, 08:58 PM
I agree with the NFC with Chicage #5 1/2 but it's hard for me to put the Steelers #1 when Baltimore has beat them 2 times and the Ravens just beat the 49'ers switch those 2 and I agree!

HEMOTOXIC
11-30-2011, 11:03 PM
I'm interested in how the Texans' season plays out.

regaleagle
12-01-2011, 02:32 AM
So are the Texans!!:eek:

TheDOCTORdre
12-01-2011, 08:29 AM
I agree with the NFC with Chicage #5 1/2 but it's hard for me to put the Steelers #1 when Baltimore has beat them 2 times and the Ravens just beat the 49'ers switch those 2 and I agree!

+1:thumbsup:

Red&White_9x5
12-01-2011, 09:44 AM
AFC:
1. New England- Their offense is on fire right now
2. Baltimore- Solid Defense and has beaten Pittsburgh
3. Pittsburgh- must play better than they did this past Monday night
4. Cincinnati- Not much seperating # 2,3,4 AKA the AFC North
5. Houston- Their QB situation keeps them from being higher right now

NFC:
1. Green Bay- Miles ahead of any other team in the NFL right now
2. New Orleans- picking up steam and hitting their stride.
3. San Francisco- I want to put Dallas here so bad, BUT the calendar has switched to December which means Romo collapse if histroy repeats itself
4. Dallas- See San Fran post. Could be as high as 2 or could drop out of the top 5 in a matter of weeks
5. Atlanta- Only here because Cutler is hurt for the Bears and they have very little offense now.