LH Panther Mom
11-30-2011, 06:18 AM
Who the heck is Zach Maldonado? He's not on our roster! :confused:

Congratulations to ALL the young men on here! (Especially my BABY!) :clap:

greendawg84
11-30-2011, 08:22 AM
Who the heck is Zach Maldonado? He's not on our roster! :confused:

Congratulations to ALL the young men on here! (Especially my BABY!) :clap:

He appears to be good enough to make 1st and 2nd D also @ 5'5" tall ?????

Z's daddy
11-30-2011, 11:04 AM
This is a little different then what was released through the paper. Most notably, Demone Belmarez, 1st Team RB, Burnet. And Zach Maldonado is from Burnet LH Mom. But at 5'5", he is easy to overlook. All players desrving of their accolades. Congrats to all.

Z's daddy
11-30-2011, 11:06 AM
It is off topic, but wait until track season. Ryan Simmons is a stud in disc and shot. Went to state in both as a freshman last year. And he is an athlete.

Cam
11-30-2011, 11:23 AM
It is off topic, but wait until track season. Ryan Simmons is a stud in disc and shot. Went to state in both as a freshman last year. And he is an athlete.

where is Ryan from?

greendawg84
11-30-2011, 12:25 PM
where is Ryan from?

Salado

BLEEDZGREEN
11-30-2011, 06:16 PM
My son was told by the coaches he was 1st team RB.

LH Panther Mom
11-30-2011, 07:51 PM
And Zach Maldonado is from Burnet LH Mom. But at 5'5", he is easy to overlook. All players desrving of their accolades. Congrats to all.
Thank you! I wasn't overlooking him! And I knew the name was familiar, but he was listed as an LH player and I just knew the name wasn't that familiar. ;)

pancho villa
12-01-2011, 08:37 AM
Let's see if my math is wrong. There are 5 lineman and 6 others during an offensive play. There were 5 lineman that made 1st team (Reasonable) but 10 NONLINEMAN come on!

greendawg84
12-01-2011, 08:55 AM

My understanding is that he is as he should be 1st Team . Congrats Bleedzgreen !

Dont understand all the picks but who does most years ?

BLEEDZGREEN
12-01-2011, 09:00 AM
My understanding is that he is as he should be 1st Team . Congrats Bleedzgreen !

Thanks Greendawg!! I wonder where the official posting of the All district players is posted...
We are starting to get a lot of calls from coaches so I hope to report back soon some good news with what college he will be attending!!

greendawg84
12-01-2011, 09:16 AM
Thanks Greendawg!! I wonder where the official posting of the All district players is posted...
We are starting to get a lot of calls from coaches so I hope to report back soon some good news with what college he will be attending!!

Good for him , hope everything works out well for him. Keep us posted.

Dont know where the official posting is at , I was going off what the paper said.

BLEEDZGREEN
12-01-2011, 09:21 AM
Yeah I saw the article in the paper but before that he came home and told me what the coaches had said so we shall see.
I sure will Greendawg...

Cam
12-01-2011, 04:58 PM
BLEEDZ, I hope your boy made "Unanimous" 1st Team selection. He certainly deserved it. Congrats to him. Wish he would've been used like that two seasons ago!! Keep us posted on his college options.:2thumbsup

banderafan
12-01-2011, 05:12 PM

Glad to hear that. I was shocked not to see his name anywhere on this list.

BLEEDZGREEN
12-02-2011, 07:55 AM
BLEEDZ, I hope your boy made "Unanimous" 1st Team selection. He certainly deserved it. Congrats to him. Wish he would've been used like that two seasons ago!! Keep us posted on his college options.:2thumbsup
Thanks Cam!! I'm not sure about the unanimous but I talked with Coach Bryant last night and he confirmed the 1st team selection. You and me both Cam and probably a few other people..:)

BLEEDZGREEN
12-02-2011, 07:57 AM
Glad to hear that. I was shocked not to see his name anywhere on this list.

Thanks Banderafan!! I was too but I'm glad that website wasn't the official site.:)

hookandladder
12-02-2011, 08:22 AM

Some picks that make All District 1st and 2nd team do make you wonder, when you have players that have acurate stats next to their name it is sometimes really hard to understand. When there are big differences between players you would think as coaches they would want to correct them, good thing All District awards have nothing to do with a kid playing at the next level. My son made 2nd team pitcher last year for throwing 3 innings in District, he knew he did not deserve that award. Most kids and parents are smart enough to know if they deserve any award, seems like the coaches would also. Most All District awards are becoming to watered down, lets make sure everyone gets something. This post has nothing to do Bleedzgreen son making All District, just about All District in general.With his numbers, I am sure he is well deserving.