PDA

View Full Version : Happy Monday

Gsquared
11-28-2011, 07:29 AM
Chest congestion and feels like Manilla Gorilla jumped up and down on my back all night last night.

Txbroadcaster
11-28-2011, 07:30 AM
dude Stepp gave us something..I was asleep by 8 last night I was so sick yesterday

regaleagle
11-28-2011, 08:05 AM
It was Magilla Gorilla, remember? Unless yours was from Manila.

Gsquared
11-28-2011, 08:22 AM
It was Magilla Gorilla, remember? Unless yours was from Manila.
Magilla it was

Txbroadcaster
11-28-2011, 08:35 AM
next time I ride with Stepp I am wearing a condom jst to be safe

Matthew328
11-28-2011, 08:38 AM
in Mushmouth voice "Hey guys, I sorry........I KEEEELLLLL YOU!!!"

Txbroadcaster
11-28-2011, 08:39 AM
in Mushmouth voice "Hey guys, I sorry........I KEEEELLLLL YOU!!!"

hey I think mush mouth runs a .......nvm HAHAHAHAHAHA

MGAR
11-28-2011, 09:31 AM
next time i ride with stepp i am wearing a condom jst to be safe

lmao

OldNavy
11-28-2011, 09:53 AM
next time I ride with Stepp I am wearing a condom jst to be safe

Way too much informaton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, G2 is banned from EVER attending any future Celina games! Once or twice would be a coincidence, but every time is a CURSE!
There will be hand bills printed with his face, and every ticket taker, school administrator and security officer will have laminated copies. The school board has gone to district court to obtain a restraining order requiring that he can not have any contact with the Celina football team or come within 500 yards. Further, there appears to be a deal in the works with a major Homeland Security contractor to provide face recognition software to use with the camera security systems incase he attempts to use a clever disguise. The school board wants it known, that they have nothing against G2 personally, they would do the same for someone that was carrying typhoid fever, and they do enjoy listening to him on the internet!

Gsquared
11-28-2011, 10:26 AM
Way too much informaton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, G2 is banned from EVER attending any future Celina games! Once or twice would be a coincidence, but every time is a CURSE!
There will be hand bills printed with his face, and every ticket taker, school administrator and security officer will have laminated copies. The school board has gone to district court to obtain a restraining order requiring that he can not have any contact with the Celina football team or come within 500 yards. Further, there appears to be a deal in the works with a major Homeland Security contractor to provide face recognition software to use with the camera security systems incase he attempts to use a clever disguise. The school board wants it known, that they have nothing against G2 personally, they would do the same for someone that was carrying typhoid fever, and they do enjoy listening to him on the internet!

:eek::eek:

OldNavy
11-29-2011, 08:48 AM
:eek::eek:

Apparently, some large well, dressed Italian men, reported to be in orthapedics, specializing in treatment of legs and thumbs, have been cousulted. This report has not been confirmed by the board. The local buzz at Bobcat Kountry has only speculated what this development, if true, could mean. Of course information from the BobcatKountry is not as reliable as that from the Wataburger in Early, but is still believed credable. It seems the Goo Goo Curse is being taken seriously in Celina.