View Full Version : Div 1 semis

Saggy Aggie
11-26-2011, 11:43 AM
has the same 4 teams as last year

Reg 1 Alvarado
Reg 2 Henderson
Reg 3 Chapel Hill
Reg 4 Columbia

I wonder how often that happens that our semifinal matchups are the same as the year before.

Only difference is, this year all but Henderson are 13-0. i believe none of these 4 were undefeated last year.

lbjacj
11-26-2011, 11:50 AM
has the same 4 teams as last year

Reg 1 Alvarado
Reg 2 Henderson
Reg 3 Chapel Hill
Reg 4 Columbia

I wonder how often that happens that our semifinal matchups are the same as the year before.

Only difference is, this year all but Henderson are 13-0. i believe none of these 4 were undefeated last year.

And there's a good chance the only team not undefeated will win it all.

yellaseeker
11-26-2011, 01:55 PM
And there's a good chance the only team not undefeated will win it all.

I admit henderson suprised the heck out of me in the SC last year but, i really don't see a repeat in the forecast this year (JMO). I was wrong last year so who knows. I just see the other teams being a lot more competitive for the trophy this year. Good luck to all.......... it's been an awesome ride so far.

regaleagle
11-26-2011, 02:22 PM
It appears to me the level of play by those that are left is intensifying with each week. Health issues may become a factor, esp, offensively. I still think Alvarado has been playing toward this Semifinal match-up all year, and are positioned to stop a juggernaut offense. Next Friday will tell us if Hendeson's athletes can overcome great defensive play. I would like to learn more about the Indian offensive side of the ball, and Henderson's defensive side.