12-03-2011, 02:09 PM
Where is Loins 88?

Ranger Mom
12-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Where is Loins 88?

Loins......LOL!!!:clap:

toddg
12-03-2011, 02:58 PM
the perceived tested theory, is just that, theory..nothing more.."henderson is battle tested in the "district of doom"...if you call getting beat by better teams within your district "battle tested"...they didnt get tested, they got beat!
"alvarado had an easier road in the playoffs in region 1" BS! i dont care if they are in a "down year" abilene wylie is never a "cakewalk"! and seminole beats paris and lindale, and possibly henderson..they run the spread better than henderson..the seminole Oline IS better than hendersons.
we had 3 not very good teams in our district..so what! we also had 2 teams that made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs as well..and they didnt go down easy when they were defeated! all im saying is perception isnt always reality.
as for cobra..he knows the young men on the indian football team as well as anyone, hes been involved in their sporting activities since they were knee high to a grasshopper..his confidence in these young men is unwavering, and probably rubs some people the wrong way,,truth is he has the best personality as anyone i have ever known, and iv known him for almost 30 years..very positive guy with a boundless sense of humor.
sorry about the diatribe, just had to get some things off my chest..Go Big A:)