PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Field Question

Old Tiger
11-25-2011, 01:10 AM
Aside from bat guano....what was with the field? Why was it so wet during a drought?

cameronyoe
11-25-2011, 01:50 AM
I noticed this as well. Case's jersey was black

Manso/V8
11-25-2011, 01:53 AM
It has rained a decent amount over the last couple of weeks.

Buckeye1980
11-25-2011, 02:27 AM
It has rained a decent amount over the last couple of weeks.

maybe where you live

HEMOTOXIC
11-25-2011, 07:37 AM
Correct, there was heavy rain on Tuesday. I asked my mother basically the same thing when I saw all the mud in Navasota yesterday.

Old Tiger
11-25-2011, 08:16 AM
Correct, there was heavy rain on Tuesday. I asked my mother basically the same thing when I saw all the mud in Navasota yesterday.From everything I have heard about kyle field I thought they had the best drainage system. I'm surprised it was that.

LionFan72
11-25-2011, 10:40 AM
Rain from a big red firetruck!!!!! Can't even win cheating!!!! :stirpot::stirpot:

navscanmaster
11-25-2011, 12:44 PM
Rain from a big red firetruck!!!!! Can't even win cheating!!!! :stirpot::stirpot:

Rain from.....the sky? Yeah, it is still wet in College Station since the front moved through and the sun has been in hiding. As for winning cheating, maybe we can't but somebody did last night. Poor Mike Davis and the vicious forearm jersey brush he sustained from Trent Hunter. Hunter should have been ejected for such a classless move. He should have not been running so hard because he knew in advance that Mike Davis was not going to catch that ball. Pulling up and not laying the wood still doesn't excuse his vicious forearm brush. Pathetic.

Old Tiger
11-25-2011, 12:46 PM
Rain from.....the sky? Yeah, it is still wet in College Station since the front moved through and the sun has been in hiding. As for winning cheating, maybe we can't but somebody did last night. Poor Mike Davis and the vicious forearm jersey brush he sustained from Trent Hunter. Hunter should have been ejected for such a classless move. He should have not been running so hard because he knew in advance that Mike Davis was not going to catch that ball. Pulling up and not laying the wood still doesn't excuse his vicious forearm brush. Pathetic.Shouldn't have made helmet to helmet contact after the receiver was nearly finished running. Dumb play by him got a dumb penalty for his team.

LionFan72
11-25-2011, 05:33 PM
:iagree: