PDA

View Full Version : Vince Young

Txbroadcaster
11-21-2011, 10:02 AM
showing last night he can still do what needs to be done in the 4th Q

Bullaholic
11-21-2011, 10:31 AM
I think if Vince Young can lead the Eagles to several victories, he will gain a lot of his credibility back from players and fans alike. I wish him well, and hope he can control his emotions under the pressure of high expectations to try to save the Philly playoff chances, which are hanging by a thread.

Old Tiger
11-21-2011, 10:58 AM
Started off rough but that is to be expected. Finished strong. He needs to keep up playing good and winning so he can help his free agency.

WC/LG92
11-21-2011, 11:02 AM
I agree with you both. We all know VY has that *it* factor to 'his game'...just wish the guy would put more into his off-season regimen. All I read & hear is that his off-season work ethics are poor...although, with this being stated...the guy still wins.

YTBulldogs
11-21-2011, 11:12 AM
Not a bad job. Can Young/Vick catch the ball? Pondering what you could do to put these playmakers on the field at the same time.

Eagle 1
11-21-2011, 11:13 AM
Who?

regaleagle
11-21-2011, 12:42 PM
Imagine what could have been, and what still can be, for Vince Young. If he can get that confidence back, the support of the fans and his teammates, and the coaching staff, he has an opportunity to be better than ever before. With what he has gone through, his maturity level and physical skills should do well for him now better than before. Sometimes, and esp. at the qb position in the NFL, a change in teams and coaches, and the people around him, will actually be a 'good' thing for a player... a player just like Vince Young.

Farmersfan
11-21-2011, 03:43 PM
Imagine what could have been, and what still can be, for Vince Young. If he can get that confidence back, the support of the fans and his teammates, and the coaching staff, he has an opportunity to be better than ever before. With what he has gone through, his maturity level and physical skills should do well for him now better than before. Sometimes, and esp. at the qb position in the NFL, a change in teams and coaches, and the people around him, will actually be a 'good' thing for a player... a player just like Vince Young.

Playing as a backup to M. Vick will not help grow V. Young in any way, shape or form! If anything V. Young will only learn more bad habits from the worse QB hoax ever played on the NFL known as M. Vick!

YTBulldogs
11-21-2011, 03:54 PM
Playing as a backup to M. Vick will not help grow V. Young in any way, shape or form! If anything V. Young will only learn more bad habits from the worse QB hoax ever played on the NFL known as M. Vick!

Not to "kick the dog" here. But, I think Vick could be better used at another position, while Young or someone else QB's.

regaleagle
11-21-2011, 03:55 PM
I wasn't talking about Young staying with the Eagles. I was talking about Young getting enough playing time to be trade material in the off-season for the Eagles. Sorry if I skipped a few thougts there.

Txbroadcaster
11-21-2011, 04:02 PM
Young would not learn from Vick anyway..he would learn from Reid and Morningwhig..which is not a bad thing

bobcat1
11-21-2011, 06:52 PM
Started off rough but that is to be expected. Finished strong. He needs to keep up playing good and winning so he can help his free agency.Rough is not the correct word here. Some of those passes were horrid..... welll most. That throwing motion he has is not as good as my sisters.

Eagle 1
11-21-2011, 07:11 PM
Rough is not the correct word here. Some of those passes were horrid..... welll most. That throwing motion he has is not as good as my sisters.

Really, what ever do you mean? :)

http://oi42.tinypic.com/6fnioo.jpg

bobcat1
11-21-2011, 07:12 PM
LMAO! Looks just like his throwing motion.

bigcountry
11-22-2011, 12:03 AM
Young would not learn from Vick anyway..he would learn from Reid and Morningwhig..which is not a bad thing

Good point.....good coaching right there!

bigcountry
11-22-2011, 12:05 AM
Rough is not the correct word here. Some of those passes were horrid..... welll most. That throwing motion he has is not as good as my sisters.

Your sisters beat the New York Giants lately? Who by the way were leading the division. Geez....typical response from a jealous aggie. VY did the Cowboys a favor don't ya now.

bobcat1
11-22-2011, 06:14 AM
Your sisters beat the New York Giants lately? Who by the way were leading the division. Geez....typical response from a jealous aggie. VY did the Cowboys a favor don't ya now.LMAO. There ya go assumming again.