PDA

View Full Version : 3A DL Fantasy Football - Week 11 Update

jason
11-21-2011, 09:33 AM
week 11 updates...

armadillos 73.89
speedy donkeys 92.36

armadillos, welcome to the donkey show....

armadillos need a huge game from deion branch and need danny woodhead to break his leg on the first play to have an outside shot to come back....

this loss will greatly diminish the playoff hopes of the defending champs...

-----------------------------

lion_addict 82.79
quebec nordiques 91.26

looks like another loss for lion_addict - he needs dwayne bowe and benjarvis green-ellis to outscore rob gronkowski by at least 9 to have a shot...

maroon87 103.1
emerson1's team 111.85

maroon87 has nobody playing in MNF, emerson has dexter mccluster (WR for KC) in MNF...

emerson appears to be peaking at the right time and could sneak into the playoffs...

#18=5throundsteal 70.14
highschoolfan 78's 72.83

#18 has RB jackie battle and 78's have NE defense in MNF - this one is far from over if NE can somehow manage to have a decent game...

the untouchables 81.26
p4s 73.5

well, had i not looked at the matchup, this could have been an upset in the making...

untouchables have nobody tonight - p4s has tom brady and wes welker...

one TD pass to welker and this one is over...

p4s is on another upswing since being beat by the defending champion armadillos in a david over goliath upset...

a boy named suh 102.78
jack chit 92.43

this loss could cost jack chit a playoff spot...
final

pirate4state
11-21-2011, 10:02 AM
week 11 updates...

the untouchables 81.26
p4s 73.5

well, had i not looked at the matchup, this could have been an upset in the making...

untouchables have nobody tonight - p4s has tom brady and wes welker...

one TD pass to welker and this one is over...

p4s is on another upswing since being beat by the defending champion armadillos in a david over goliath upset...

lol that's about the only bright spot in your season, huh?

sahen
11-21-2011, 01:07 PM
i am not having that great of a year this year...i seem to have a decent team, but little injuries keep popping up here and there...maybe they will get it together in the playoffs, if i make it...