PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill Most Improved?

BurnetBandRules
10-11-2003, 09:54 PM
Just wondering everyones thoughts on the LH teams being one of the most improved in the district. This is JUST AN OPINION! I mean, they are even better than they were last year. I really hope the best for the team this year. Can't wait untill week 10 when Burnet/LH meet. LH will come to our town and be treated with class....don't forget to bring $4.00 for a Burger and Fries from the concession stand. The best burgers at a HS football game!

LH Panther Mom
10-11-2003, 10:01 PM
I'm not sure we're the most improved from last year, but going from 3-10 or less for 2 or 3 years, to 5-5, to 10-2 and now 6-0, I'd say we're the most improved in the last 3-4 years. We've had some great kids, but the incredible coaching staff deserves a lot of credit. The coaches helped our kids believe in themselves again, after the previous pathetic excuse of a head coach left them with no self-esteem.

Looking forward to week 10; we'll have to get there early.

LHMom
10-11-2003, 10:06 PM
I agree with the LH Panther Mom. The coaches expect 100% out of each kid,... and have a special way of pulling it out of them. That is why we are seeing the success again.

We are not looking past any one else in district, but it would be a privilege to be a part of another 9-0 vs. 9-0 game.