PDA

View Full Version : Region I Week 13 GOTW Alvarado vs Seminole

thelegend02
11-19-2011, 10:17 AM
Any info on where this will take place and when?

finalid69
11-19-2011, 10:35 AM
San Angelo Friday 6:30..........go seminole

COBRAFOOTBALL
11-19-2011, 11:46 AM
San Angelo Friday 6:30..........go seminoleLooks like Seminole had a pretty decent schedule this year. Can anyone tell us Indian fans anything about the Seminole team? We can share too.

bwdlionfan
11-19-2011, 12:14 PM
Looks like Seminole had a pretty decent schedule this year. Can anyone tell us Indian fans anything about the Seminole team? We can share too.

I've only seen Seminole play once in my life and that was 2 seasons ago in the playoffs so I doubt that'd help you much, but I have heard they can throw the ball pretty well.

95mustang
11-19-2011, 12:22 PM
Seminole is talented. Their QB and the Allen kid are very good. I just don't think they will be able to keep up with Alvorado this week. I am going on the safe bet and predicting an Indians win though....:)

LionFan72
11-19-2011, 12:25 PM
Looks like Seminole had a pretty decent schedule this year. Can anyone tell us Indian fans anything about the Seminole team? We can share too.

I have not seen Seminole play this year, but been following closely after they beat a good Monahans team early! QB was hurt early season, and they lost a couple three games, but have been on fire since QB came back. Very balanced offense and stout defense, very good speed at all positions. I think they will surprise you with intensity and versatility! They are a perinnial playoff team with good coaching, just haven't made the dance! I think it will be a close game, like 30-24, maybe 28-24, but they will score and quickly, it will be a game of chase.

EagleEye
11-19-2011, 06:53 PM
Quarterback is excellent! Allen kid is excellent too. Monahans had a very bad game against them but I take nothing away from them they have speed and talent at all positions. That should be a great match up and I wouldn't count the Indians out if I were you.

Black_Magic
11-19-2011, 07:42 PM
Alvarado by at least as much as they beat wylie. dont think it will be close. If alvarado comes with a physical game they will advance

M-town lobo fan
11-19-2011, 07:57 PM
Alvarado by at least as much as they beat wylie. dont think it will be close. If alvarado comes with a physical game they will advance
Dont count out Seminole they are good as advertised.Im calling the upset here.Estacado was about as good as Wylie.Monahans dominated Estacado and Seminole dominated Monahans..Alvarado scored 31 on Wylie..Seminole would score 40+ on Wylie.Im not saying Alvarado overrated or anything like that. Its just my opinion that this game is gonna be a surprise..

83Indian
11-19-2011, 08:38 PM
Dont count out Seminole they are good as advertised.Im calling the upset here.Estacado was about as good as Wylie.Monahans dominated Estacado and Seminole dominated Monahans..Alvarado scored 31 on Wylie..Seminole would score 40+ on Wylie.Im not saying Alvarado overrated or anything like that. Its just my opinion that this game is gonna be a surprise..

Its not all about scoring, but defense as well. Alvarado had 28 on Wylie at the half and played a very conservative second half using a lot of extra players on offense. The defense was dominating. Alvarado also had the best ball control first half I've seen this year. 10 and 11 play drives will wear down the opposing defense. Wylie played Snyder to a 6 point game (30 -24). Snyder put the beat down on Seminole 34 - 13. So be careful about those who dominated who comparisons.

I expect this one to be the biggest test this year for Alvarado. Going with Big A by 14.

LionFan72
11-19-2011, 08:51 PM
Its not all about scoring, but defense as well. Alvarado had 28 on Wylie at the half and played a very conservative second half using a lot of extra players on offense. The defense was dominating. Alvarado also had the best ball control first half I've seen this year. 10 and 11 play drives will wear down the opposing defense. Wylie played Snyder to a 6 point game (30 -24). Snyder put the beat down on Seminole 34 - 13. So be careful about those who dominated who comparisons.

I expect this one to be the biggest test this year for Alvarado. Going with Big A by 14.

Do y'all have any stats for the Wylie/Alvarado game? I suspect you may be right, but I think Seminole will score quite a bit, despite the defense, it will be a test for you guys!

83Indian
11-19-2011, 09:03 PM
Do y'all have any stats for the Wylie/Alvarado game? I suspect you may be right, but I think Seminole will score quite a bit, despite the defense, it will be a test for you guys!

Team stats
Abilene Wylie Alvarado
Total yards 95 458
First downs 5 24
Rushes/Yds 15/47 66/424
Average rush 3.13 6.42
Comp-Att-Int 8-21-3 4-8-1
Pass yards 48 34
Comp pct 38.1 50
Punts 4 0
Punting Yards 125 0
Punting Average 31.25 0
Fumbles-Lost 2-2 1-1
Penalties-yards 3-15 2-26

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/1153/index.html?site=default&mkt=&Season=2011&tpl=Boxscore&Sport=1&ID=17025&TeamID=526&SearchType=Teams#ixzz1eCyq1DDI

I'm not sure our defense will give up a lot of points. The pass defense played very well against Wylie. As long as Alvarado can control the pass, I think we will be fine. Alvarado has the #1 ranked defense statistically but thats only as good as the last game. I expect our defense to play well.

WildTexan972
11-19-2011, 09:10 PM
I like Alvarado because they went to Lubbock last year and played in the largest non-playoff basketball tournament in the world for HS kids and did well.....but I am secretly hoping the Seminole boys load up for a Super Bowl win this week and come thru....

Yes it was the Caprock Classic and many of your top level 3A teams need to start going to that BBall tournament each year to be your last top level prep before district play begins....

83Indian
11-19-2011, 09:20 PM
I like Alvarado because they went to Lubbock last year and played in the largest non-playoff basketball tournament in the world for HS kids and did well.....but I am secretly hoping the Seminole boys load up for a Super Bowl win this week and come thru....

Yes it was the Caprock Classic and many of your top level 3A teams need to start going to that BBall tournament each year to be your last top level prep before district play begins....

Seems like Alvarado and Celina are very similar pound it out smash mouth football teams. Any reason why you want Seminole over Alvarado?

WildTexan972
11-19-2011, 09:41 PM
because we can beat Seminole....

83Indian
11-19-2011, 10:01 PM
because we can beat Seminole....

LOL If Seminole beats Alvarado, you will have your hands full. But you got to get by Henderson first. Henderson appears to be peaking at the right time again. I wish they could alternate some of these games on Friday and Saturday so we could watch each other play. 3A football is the best entertainment available.

LionFan72
11-19-2011, 10:02 PM

WTH does this have to do with football, Leroy??

And if Seminole does happen to win, I think you will have your hands full.

EagleEye
11-19-2011, 11:57 PM
When Snyder beat the indians Seminole had some starters out. Since their return they have dominated everyone they have played. Go ahead and get over confident and you may become Oklahoma to Baylor. This Seminole team is a very good team now.

toddg
11-20-2011, 02:01 AM
When Snyder beat the indians Seminole had some starters out. Since their return they have dominated everyone they have played. Go ahead and get over confident and you may become Oklahoma to Baylor. This Seminole team is a very good team now.

nobody is doubting that

Txbroadcaster
11-20-2011, 02:10 AM
I have not seen Seminole play this year, but been following closely after they beat a good Monahans team early! QB was hurt early season, and they lost a couple three games, but have been on fire since QB came back. Very balanced offense and stout defense, very good speed at all positions. I think they will surprise you with intensity and versatility! They are a perinnial playoff team with good coaching, just haven't made the dance! I think it will be a close game, like 30-24, maybe 28-24, but they will score and quickly, it will be a game of chase.

Seminole is 11-1..only loss to snyder

navajo joe
11-20-2011, 04:08 AM
Seminole has probably the best team in the history of seminole high school , and we know we are probably playing the best team in 3a(Alvarado) this week so i hope our boys play to the best of their abilty, so good luck to both teams on fridays game . just one thing i want to say is when we played snyder our qb was hurt so he didnt play but we are at least 30 points better with burtch in there so yes we could have played snyder till the end and probably won that game so yes black magic having your starting qb does make a differnce take ward out of your offense and you probably wouldnt be on here talking trash! ( search Jacob burtch seminole texas he is amazing qb he is being scouted by 4 div 1 college schools for 2013 , we had some purdue scouts on our sidelines friday watching him) And alvarado we know you are a awsome team we are not looking past that.
Seminole is 11-1..only loss to snyder

Black_Magic
11-20-2011, 10:35 AM
Seminole has probably the best team in the history of seminole high school , and we know we are probably playing the best team in 3a(Alvarado) this week so i hope our boys play to the best of their abilty, so good luck to both teams on fridays game . just one thing i want to say is when we played snyder our qb was hurt so he didnt play but we are at least 30 points better with burtch in there so yes we could have played snyder till the end and probably won that game so yes black magic having your starting qb does make a differnce take ward out of your offense and you probably wouldnt be on here talking trash! ( search Jacob burtch seminole texas he is amazing qb he is being scouted by 4 div 1 college schools for 2013 , we had some purdue scouts on our sidelines friday watching him) And alvarado we know you are a awsome team we are not looking past that. ok... Alvarado by 21. wylie is better than Seminole is why IMO. or maybe burtch comes in on D to stop them.

Lions88
11-20-2011, 10:50 AM
ok... Alvarado by 21. wylie is better than Seminole is why IMO. or maybe burtch comes in on D to stop them.
That why I think Alvarado wins 28-14.. Defense is way too good... and there offense is really great as well.. I do think it will be a very close game. Like 21-14 going into the 4th with Alvarado putting up another 7 and there defense shutting it down in the 4th.

cowboyandchrist
11-20-2011, 12:13 PM
I have slowly become a Alvarado fan, they keep doing in the playoffs what they have done all year. I love watching a good football team no matter what part of the state their from. I will pulling for Alvarado until they play a team from the East, then I will have to pull for them. Alvarado wins another not so close game 35 to 7.
I hope to see a Alvarado versus Chapell Hill or Henderson game, but that is hopefully in a few weeks.
God Bless and no injuries.

COBRAFOOTBALL
11-20-2011, 12:31 PM
We always hear about the Alvarado defense. Here is our starting backfield. Wayne Onderdonck has over 2500 yds and 26 Tds. Lee Hardy our Fullback has over 700 yds and 14 Tds. Here is a brief clip of each player.. Wayne's Video is from his past 2 seasons.. Lee is just a Jr and this is from this year. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O60vBGdsKFA Wayne Onderdonck. #25 and 7

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/803642/lee-hardy#.Tsk-v5aQF-A.email Lee Hardy #8

83Indian
11-20-2011, 01:05 PM

Exactly why you can't always use comparisons of who played who. Injuries, turnovers, and match ups can make those comparisons difficult to predict outcomes. Looks like two good offensive and defensive teams. Who ever wins will benefit for the next game against Celina or Henderson.

cr180t
11-20-2011, 02:27 PM
Seminole does have one of the best rec in our region maybe the State. Very very quick with good hands. Also very dangerous in the return game. He is a game breaker. Run defense has to be good to shutdown a Monahans team.

83Indian
11-20-2011, 03:13 PM
Seminole does have one of the best rec in our region maybe the State. Very very quick with good hands. Also very dangerous in the return game. He is a game breaker. Run defense has to be good to shutdown a Monahans team.

Was wondering if Seminole had a big time threat and this kid sounds like it. I imagine Alvarado will have Bates follow him for man to man coverage.

WildTexan972
11-20-2011, 03:18 PM
WTH does this have to do with football, Leroy??

And if Seminole does happen to win, I think you will have your hands full.

well maroon nitwit it don't HAVE to do with football why I pick my favorites to win now does it...

IF Seminole wins and if Celina wins, Seminole will have THEIR hands full.....and Celina will win....

and if Alvarado wins and if Celina wins, Alvarado will have their hands full....much more so either way than any of that moderate Reg1 stuff they have been getting to play pattycake with thus far......

83Indian
11-20-2011, 03:38 PM
well maroon nitwit it don't HAVE to do with football why I pick my favorites to win now does it...

IF Seminole wins and if Celina wins, Seminole will have THEIR hands full.....and Celina will win....

and if Alvarado wins and if Celina wins, Alvarado will have their hands full....much more so either way than any of that moderate Reg1 stuff they have been getting to play pattycake with thus far......

Yes, schedules not so tough for either of us. Massey has Alvarado 33rd and Celina 40th in 3A. Power ratings has Alvarado and Celina almost identical. But all that won't matter if we don't win Friday.

GrTigers6
11-20-2011, 04:57 PM
Alvarado Indians- (12-0)
08/26....vs. Waco Robinson W 42-27
09/02....vs. Springtown W 26-0
09/09....@ Prosper W 28-7
09/16....Open
09/23....vs. Bridgeport W 39-20
09/30....vs Waco Connally W 37-6
10/07....vs *Kennedale W 55-0
10/14....@ *Hillsboro W 50-0
10/21....@ *Venus W 71-0
10/28....vs. *West W 63-6
11/04....vs *Glen Rose W 37-9
Playoffs
11/11....vs Mineral Wells W 69-6
11/18....vs Abilene Wylie W 31-0

Seminole Indians (11-1)
08/26.... @ Midland Christian W 30-29
09/02.... vs Denver City W 54-14
09/09.... @ Lubbock Cooper W 20-7
09/16.... vs Snyder L 34-13
09/23.... @ Brownfield W 55-29
09/30.... vs. Dalhart (@ Plainview) Thurs. W 37-14
10/07.... @ *Midland Greenwood W 48-14
10/14.... vs *Monahans W 41-7
10/21.... @ *Andrews W 56-20
10/28.... vs *Fort Stockton W 52-6
11/04.... Open
Playoffs
11/11...vs Fabens W 61-0
11/18...vs Lubbock Cooper W 35-13

Tin Cup
11-20-2011, 05:00 PM
I'll throw my prediction:

Alvarado 38
Seminole 20

GrTigers6
11-20-2011, 05:05 PM
I'll throw my prediction:

Alvarado 38
Seminole 20 I dont think seminole will score that much, Only one team has and that was Bridgeport with their very good offense. Not that its impossible but it would take a great game plan and execution.

Tin Cup
11-20-2011, 05:11 PM
I dont think seminole will score that much, Only one team has and that was Bridgeport with their very good offense. Not that its impossible but it would take a great game plan and execution.

If Seminole can't score 20, this will be a total blowout. 20 is a decent numbers of points against a good defense but all I keep hearing is that Seminole is the real deal. That's why they'll only lose by 18 lol

GrTigers6
11-20-2011, 06:02 PM
If Seminole can't score 20, this will be a total blowout. 20 is a decent numbers of points against a good defense but all I keep hearing is that Seminole is the real deal. That's why they'll only lose by 18 lolThey could bit how good is their defense maybe it's 45-20 lol

Pendragon13
11-20-2011, 10:26 PM
I've heard that Seminole has a good team this year, but that won't be enough to beat this Alvarado team. Wylie played as poorly as I've ever seen last Friday, but I don't think even a perfectly executed gameplan would have gotten it done..

Matthew328
11-20-2011, 10:48 PM
Seminole is better on offense than Bridgeport...they'll score some no doubt...but they won't stop Alvarado's smash mouth offense....Alvarado 41-21

garciap77
11-21-2011, 08:52 AM
Alvarado 35 Seminole 21! Will both teams bring in the type crowd Brownwood and Monahans did last year?
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/BWvsMonahans.jpg

Matthew328
11-21-2011, 09:12 AM
dont think either will bring a crowd like that...that's a great crowd...over 10k easily

defense51
11-21-2011, 09:17 AM
Alvarado 35 Seminole 21! Will both teams bring in the type crowd Brownwood and Monahans did last year?
We might if we could stop in Early at the Whataburger to eat on the way...

hollywood
11-21-2011, 11:46 AM

And both sides were very loud... great pic gp77 of capturing that atmosphere.

hollywood
11-21-2011, 11:48 AM
Alvarado by 20+

38-14 type of score

hollywood
11-21-2011, 11:50 AM
Alvarado by 20+

38-14 type of score

I'm predicting an amazing matchup next week with Celina and Alvarado. You talk about smash mouth football!! WOW

COBRAFOOTBALL
11-21-2011, 11:55 AM
Seminole is better on offense than Bridgeport...they'll score some no doubt...but they won't stop Alvarado's smash mouth offense....Alvarado 41-21Bridgeport averaged over 410 yds a game this year... They scored pts on us early in the season while we were still making adjustments. We get better every week.. Thats what it takes to win. I cant find stats on Seminole.. We have faced some high octane offenses this year.. Maybe Seminole has what it takes to make a run? Alvarado is just hard to stop offensively.. Seminole isn't 11-1 for nothing.. Cant wait for Friday!

Black_Magic
11-21-2011, 12:04 PM
Bridgeport averaged over 410 yds a game this year... They scored pts on us early in the season while we were still making adjustments. We get better every week.. Thats what it takes to win. I cant find stats on Seminole.. We have faced some high octane offenses this year.. Maybe Seminole has what it takes to make a run? Alvarado is just hard to stop offensively.. Seminole isn't 11-1 for nothing.. Cant wait for Friday! I really believe that if you beat wylie by as much as you did Seminole will not be a problem. wylie is At least as good as Seminole if not 10 points better. Snyder played both teams. Started Really slow and then came out in the second half vs Seminole and beat them by 3 TDs... Snyder Beat Wylie by 14 in district in a well played game by them.

tex_male
11-21-2011, 12:26 PM

Nope! All of the West Texas Area Fans will be in Sweetwater :clap:

garciap77
11-21-2011, 12:59 PM
We might if we could stop in Early at the Whataburger to eat on the way...

Hey, let me know ahead of time so they can have your meals ready! I do hope I can make the game. If I do, and I get there early, I'll buy you a meal and a beer at Cheddar's! I would said Zentner's Daughter, but I not sure if we can get in and our before the game!

garciap77
11-21-2011, 12:59 PM
And both sides were very loud... great pic gp77 of capturing that atmosphere.

Thanks!

garciap77
11-21-2011, 01:01 PM
I'm predicting an amazing matchup next week with Celina and Alvarado. You talk about smash mouth football!! WOW

If that happens, I will try my best to make that game. Maybe I can sit with Bobcat1!

navajo joe
11-21-2011, 01:02 PM
Black magic why dont you bring up the monahans Snyder game and how you guys cant beat monahans, you better hope you dont end up playing Monahans they are on a roll /oh by the way we beat Monahans 41 to 7 and they are a great team . Alvarado i saw some film on you guys and you guys are the real deal we are going to have to play the best game we ever played!

garciap77
11-21-2011, 01:07 PM
Nope! All of the West Texas Area Fans will be in Sweetwater :clap:

Don't tell me your game is going to be on the same night as Alvarado's game? Now I'm going to have to make a choice on which one to go to. Well, defense51 is going to have to wait a little bit more on his meal, but I will get it paid!

Black_Magic
11-21-2011, 01:07 PM
You still have not mentioned why you guys wont play us again the next season.. we sure want to get it on the schedule.....As for Monahans, if we beat shallowater we get the winner of Them or Brownwood. we will give it our best regardless who it will be but, first things first....

garciap77
11-21-2011, 01:31 PM
You still have not mentioned why you guys wont play us again the next season.. we sure want to get it on the schedule.....As for Monahans, if we beat shallowater we get the winner of Them or Brownwood. we will give it our best regardless who it will be but, first things first....

Does Ricky Perry know you post here?:D

tex_male
11-21-2011, 05:21 PM
Does Ricky Perry know you post here?:D

He trying to get a State job now?

COBRAFOOTBALL
11-21-2011, 05:30 PM
Don't tell me your game is going to be on the same night as Alvarado's game? Now I'm going to have to make a choice on which one to go to. Well, defense51 is going to have to wait a little bit more on his meal, but I will get it paid!Garcia come sit with me..

defense51
11-21-2011, 06:46 PM
Don't tell me your game is going to be on the same night as Alvarado's game? Now I'm going to have to make a choice on which one to go to. Well, defense51 is going to have to wait a little bit more on his meal, but I will get it paid!

Hopefully we'll be playing Dec. 9th. I'll be there if we're playing or not, I like nachos and hot dogs.

garciap77
11-22-2011, 08:30 AM
Garcia come sit with me..

I wouild love to, but now that Brownwood is playing Monahans in Sweetwater, I going to have to go to that game. I might have to take you up on your offer for the following week depending on where you l play! Good luck! Hey, I was a little bit off on the score prediction! http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/not-funny.gif

garciap77
11-22-2011, 08:38 AM
Hopefully we'll be playing Dec. 9th. I'll be there if we're playing or not, I like nachos and hot dogs.

Cool! I will buy you some nachos and a hot dog! Better yet, I will ask nobogey72 to have his wife make me some nachos and hot dogs and I'll bring them to you! She is the best nachos and hot dog make in Texas! GO INDIANS!!!!http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/carving_turkey-1.gif

toddg
11-22-2011, 09:58 AM

so your saying seminole is as good as stephenville..because they are the only team to score 40+ on wylie this year.

Black_Magic
11-22-2011, 10:27 AM
Dont count out Seminole they are good as advertised.Im calling the upset here.Estacado was about as good as Wylie.Monahans dominated Estacado and Seminole dominated Monahans..Alvarado scored 31 on Wylie..Seminole would score 40+ on Wylie.Im not saying Alvarado overrated or anything like that. Its just my opinion that this game is gonna be a surprise.. I think Seminole is in for a shocker ....Wylie is at least as good as Seminole .. IMO Wylie is 10-14 points better than seminole. Alvarado rolls.

hollywood
11-22-2011, 10:56 AM
so your saying seminole is as good as stephenville..because they are the only team to score 40+ on wylie this year.
... in response to this post.

Whaaaaa... dude, you are worrying me M-town lobo. toddg has a point. Are you sayin' Seminole could hang 40+ on Wylie?? Alvarado couldn't even do that. Sville pulled way off in 2nd half against Wylie. They could have probably scored 60.

Alvarado's D is nasty! Seminole QB is in for a rude awakening with the pressure this D is going to bring.

rholl
11-22-2011, 11:46 AM
OK been reading all the Stephenville vs Wylie and Seminole vs who ever and yada yada. Question for the Wylie folks, I cant find box score for the Ville/Wylie game...I know yall lost, but you got 14...was that late probably against 2nds and 3rds or was that while game was still in question?
And we will never know but do you think yall made good halftime adjustments to Alvarados O or did they kinda pull the plug so to speak??
Also havent heard him mentioned, but big props to yalls punter...he was masterful at nailing the sideline over and over, #2 is a game changer on punt returns and yalls punter kept him under wraps.

toddg
11-22-2011, 12:38 PM
OK been reading all the Stephenville vs Wylie and Seminole vs who ever and yada yada. Question for the Wylie folks, I cant find box score for the Ville/Wylie game...I know yall lost, but you got 14...was that late probably against 2nds and 3rds or was that while game was still in question?
And we will never know but do you think yall made good halftime adjustments to Alvarados O or did they kinda pull the plug so to speak??
Also havent heard him mentioned, but big props to yalls punter...he was masterful at nailing the sideline over and over, #2 is a game changer on punt returns and yalls punter kept him under wraps.

wylie scored on a fumble recovery in the first qtr. and scored their other td in the 4th qtr..it was pretty ugly for wylie through out the game...they had 9 total 1st downs and 130 yards...the jackets had 29 1st downs and 431 yds offense.

garciap77
11-22-2011, 01:41 PM
wylie scored on a fumble recovery in the first qtr. and scored their other td in the 4th qtr..it was pretty ugly for wylie through out the game...they had 9 total 1st downs and 130 yards...the jackets had 29 1st downs and 431 yds offense.

I was at the game and the jackets could have score 70 or more points if they had wanted to.:(

toddg
11-22-2011, 06:07 PM
I was at the game and the jackets could have score 70 or more points if they had wanted to.:(

no doubt...i like the fact that wylie schedules really good teams from 4a and 3a for non-district..shows guts!!

defense51
11-22-2011, 06:23 PM
[QUOTE=garciap77;1640763]Cool! I will buy you some nachos and a hot dog! Better yet, I will ask nobogey72 to have his wife make me some nachos and hot dogs and I'll bring them to you! She is the best nachos and hot dog make in Texas! GO INDIANS!!!!http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/carving_turkey-1.gif[/
Awesome, it will be like Christmas in December!

stang92
11-23-2011, 06:40 AM
Seminole might not beat Alvarado but they'll make it a game and score some points. I've seen Seminole and Wylie play late in the year and Seminole is hands down better than Wylie. Some people are gonna be suprised with the result here I think-we'll see Friday

Black_Magic
11-23-2011, 07:46 AM
I've seen Seminole and Wylie play late in the year and Seminole is hands down better than Wylie. Some people are gonna be suprised with the result here I think-we'll see Friday We have played Both Wylie and Seminole at thier home and Wylie is Hands Down better than Seminole. both sides of the ball and especialy on D. Like I said. Alvarado by 21.

garciap77
11-23-2011, 09:01 AM
We have played Both Wylie and Seminole at thier home and Wylie is Hands Down better than Seminole. both sides of the ball and especialy on D. Like I said. Alvarado by 21.

Black Magic is the best coach in TEXAS!:)

COBRAFOOTBALL
11-23-2011, 09:04 AM
We have played Both Wylie and Seminole at thier home and Wylie is Hands Down better than Seminole. both sides of the ball and especialy on D. Like I said. Alvarado by 21.Wylie was a dangerous team.. Alvarado handled them fairly easily. If Alvarados defense show up then it will be tough for Seminole.. Im nervous about this one though.. This part of the playoffs boils down to who wants it more..I still feel Alvarado wins by 21.

Tin Cup
11-23-2011, 09:14 AM
Seminoles offense is better than Wylie's

hollywood
11-23-2011, 10:09 AM
I'll be keeping up with this game by 3ADL Friday while at the Lions mauling of the Lobos.

I'm expecting to lose interest by the 3rd qtr and enjoy the rest of the mauling. So please Seminole, hope your tribe shows up for the battle of the injuns and makes a game of it so I can at least keep up with a close game. :stirpot: East Texas injuns vs West Texas injuns.

defense51
11-23-2011, 10:51 AM
I'll be keeping up with this game by 3ADL Friday while at the Lions mauling of the Lobos.

I'm expecting to lose interest by the 3rd qtr and enjoy the rest of the mauling. So please Seminole, hope your tribe shows up for the battle of the injuns and makes a game of it so I can at least keep up with a close game. :stirpot: East Texas injuns vs West Texas injuns.

Go East Texas injuns!!! If the Alvarado defense plays well, it's gonna be a long night for Seminole. And if the offense and defense are playing well then Seminole better have a really good kick returner...

ccmom
11-23-2011, 11:43 AM
Go East Texas injuns!!! If the Alvarado defense plays well, it's gonna be a long night for Seminole. And if the offense and defense are playing well then Seminole better have a really good kick returner... Alvarado is now in the East Texas cult? :confused: :)

defense51
11-23-2011, 01:13 PM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_001
Alvarado is now in the East Texas cult? :confused: :)
Go North Central South DFW Texas injuns!!!

garciap77
11-23-2011, 01:47 PM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_001
Go North Central South DFW Texas injuns!!!

What happened with the Cobra Indians?:D

hollywood
11-23-2011, 02:21 PM
Alvarado is now in the East Texas cult? :confused: :)

If we use I-35 as the defining center line... yes. They are East of I-35... barely. :D

And if we use the geographic center of Texas, approx 25 miles southwest of Brownwood, Brownwood is technically East Texas and Alvarado is well into East texas. :1popcorn:

COBRAFOOTBALL
11-23-2011, 02:54 PM
What happened with the Cobra Indians?:DMany of the boys played for me either in youth association football, All star spring football (thru 8th grade) or 7 on 7 (Varsity). We were called the Cobras. Thus the name COBRAFOOTBALL... Just a reminder of our family. Cobra Indians sound pretty good! lol! I know these young men well..

ccmom
11-23-2011, 03:34 PM
If we use I-35 as the defining center line... yes. They are East of I-35... barely. :D

And if we use the geographic center of Texas, approx 25 miles southwest of Brownwood, Brownwood is technically East Texas and Alvarado is well into East texas. :1popcorn:That's interesting since it doesn't seem that the "Beast from the East" cronies consider Alvarado as one their own.

Anyway, thanks for the geography lesson for a slow West Texas mom. :wave:

COBRAFOOTBALL
11-23-2011, 03:45 PM
I found this part of the Video Alvarado is having produced. Check it out..

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=221255914611328

defense51
11-23-2011, 04:05 PM
What happened with the Cobra Indians?:D

Go North Central South DFW Texas Cobra Indians.

toddg
11-23-2011, 09:42 PM
http://www.wfaa.com/video?id=134432963&sec=553032

toddg
11-23-2011, 10:06 PM
Alvarado 35
seminole 18

this will be a good game to watch and i will be there to watch it! i am interested in seeing the seminole offense and jacob burtch, and jarod adams along with a few others and how they match up with the "Darkside"!
my hope is that this is a well played game with no injuries...Go Big "A"!!!

garciap77
11-23-2011, 10:40 PM
I found this part of the Video Alvarado is having produced. Check it out..

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=221255914611328Nice!!! Now you have to win state for sure!http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Goodlucksmiley.gif

garciap77
11-23-2011, 10:48 PM
Many of the boys played for me either in youth association football, All star spring football (thru 8th grade) or 7 on 7 (Varsity). We were called the Cobras. Thus the name COBRAFOOTBALL... Just a reminder of our family. Cobra Indians sound pretty good! lol! I know these young men well..

Congrats on a job well done!!! I was thinking you might have been from New Mexico! They have a team called the Cobre Indians, not quite Cobra, but close enough!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/5711527980_e9fa5a06be_o.jpg
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/5710959125_9592f7c117.jpg

COBRAFOOTBALL
11-25-2011, 08:48 AM
Well.... Its game time.. Good luck Seminole. Drive safe. As will we. Off to San Angelo shortly.

toddg
11-25-2011, 10:00 AM
Well.... Its game time.. Good luck Seminole. Drive safe. As will we. Off to San Angelo shortly.

cobra..if you drive anything like you did back in hs, then im taking the i-20 route!! LOL!

thelegend02
11-25-2011, 05:27 PM
is this game going to be on a webcast tonight?

defense51
11-25-2011, 08:15 PM
Alvarado 21 - Seminole 7 in the second quarter.

defense51
11-25-2011, 09:07 PM
Alvarado 42 - Seminole 7, third quarter

loboes86
11-25-2011, 09:12 PM
is this game going to be on a webcast tonight? Yes go to LoneStar Sports Radio

texas_wildcat
11-25-2011, 10:17 PM
good job BIG A win win win

Bullaholic
11-25-2011, 11:00 PM
Congrats to Alvarado for another convincing playoff win. Best of luck next week.

Congrats to Seminole for a good playoff run. Best of luck next season.