PDA

View Full Version : WO-S vs Bullard

WOS1
11-20-2011, 10:48 AM
Another team I don't know much about other than what I have read and seen a little film on. Appears the last 2 games are the first playoff wins in school history. They were picked to come in dead last in their district and feel like they are a team of destiny. They ended up coming in 2nd place in their district behind Chapel Hill. They don't appear to be real big, not real fast. They don't "WOW" you in anyway, they just win. Teams like this scare me.

Anyone else have any info?

lostaussie
11-20-2011, 11:41 AM
its just hard for me to put 3rd round of playoffs and Bullard in the same sentance :D I bet there basketball coach is pissed lol

poisoned10
11-20-2011, 04:31 PM
Bullard doesn't know much about football playoff games, but their coach is a former OC or DC, can't remember which, from Southlake, so he knows a thing or 2 about winning in the playoffs.

They won't impress anyone with size or speed or talent but they will play as a team and with a lot of heart.

WOS1
11-20-2011, 08:14 PM
That's what I'm hearing, poisoned. That scares me.

Chillfan
11-20-2011, 09:21 PM
Bullard is one of those teams you can't help but cheer for. They don't have any standout players, very small, not much speed but they have more heart than any team I remember seeing. Some of our boys flat knocked them on their back and they just get up like they want some more. It can be jaw dropping. We beat them pretty good but they didn't stop until the final second. Bullard is the definition of "playing as a team".

buckeyebob
11-21-2011, 06:23 AM
I am proud for Bullard...keep it up guys...make East Texas proud.