PDA

View Full Version : Bellville

YTBulldogs
11-20-2011, 09:53 AM
What a wonderful year you guys had. From 2-8, too a remarkable season no one predicted. Love watching your ride and expect another great year in 2012.

What are ya'll losing off this year's team?

The Bull #40
11-20-2011, 03:49 PM
What a wonderful year you guys had. From 2-8, too a remarkable season no one predicted. Love watching your ride and expect another great year in 2012.

What are ya'll losing off this year's team?

Thank you YT. Rowe did a great job getting the team and town to believe in the Bulls. Unfortunately, we are losing quite a bit this year. Graduating are our starting QB, 3 starting offenseive linemen and 1 rotating offensive linemen, 1 starting WR. On defense we are losing all 4 of our starting defensive linemen, 2 of our starting LB's, 1 of our CB's, and 1 of our starting safeties. So we will only be returning 6 on offense and 3 on defense.. not the best numbers but we are returning all of our outstanding RBs that are all going to be juniors so that will be our strong point again, but we will have to rebuild our offensive and defensive lines. I believe Rowe will be up to the task though.

zebrablue2
11-20-2011, 07:24 PM
Thank you YT. Rowe did a great job getting the team and town to believe in the Bulls. Unfortunately, we are losing quite a bit this year. Graduating are our starting QB, 3 starting offenseive linemen and 1 rotating offensive linemen, 1 starting WR. On defense we are losing all 4 of our starting defensive linemen, 2 of our starting LB's, 1 of our CB's, and 1 of our starting safeties. So we will only be returning 6 on offense and 3 on defense.. not the best numbers but we are returning all of our outstanding RBs that are all going to be juniors so that will be our strong point again, but we will have to rebuild our offensive and defensive lines. I believe Rowe will be up to the task though.

FR. and JV with many quality kids this season. Rowe will have them ready again next season. Bet on it!!!

rancher
11-20-2011, 08:15 PM
As I shouted for the two prior years, too much talent going to waste and changes at the top were needed. That happened, Coach Rowe arrived and put together a plan and staff that had success. From what I read and hear on the street. Bellville's freshman class is very very good. Their JV only lost 2 games and I was told and the 8th grade also went undefeated. Great to see more is in the pipeline. I feel with the progam now in place, Coach Rowe and staff will take Bellville to the BIG SHOW IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

Ernest T Bass
11-20-2011, 09:06 PM
From 2-8, too a remarkable season no one predicted.

For the record, I predicted it. ;)

Manso/V8
11-20-2011, 10:40 PM
For the record, I predicted it. ;)

I can tell you know Coach Rowe personally, am I right?

Ernest T Bass
11-20-2011, 10:46 PM
Yeah, and a few others on the staff. Y'all got a good one.

Manso/V8
11-20-2011, 10:58 PM

You have to remember, kids get bigger, better, stronger, and faster each year. The work out program installed by Rowe made a difference in our athleticism and speed. Several teachers commented about how much more athletic and in shape all the players looked in the fall compared to the spring. Our starting QB, was actually our back-up QB. #4 did a great job, and added a running dimension in several games, but the pre-season starter should strengthen our passing game, and he can run too! There are several kids in line for the OL........and since we had a new blocking scheme this year, the returning starters and the fresh ones next year will have a year of executing the Slot-T under their belt. Expect the line to be even better. Only two of the DL saw any significant time last year, one at DL the other at OLB. One of the DT starters saw limited action last year and one of the DE was on JV last year. I think you may see some more rotation of the bigger, stronger OL to the DL. I think you may see some more rotation of the bigger, stronger OL to the DL. One of our starting LB's........led the team in tackles I believe saw very limited action last year, never could figure out why, but very limited. We have players to fill those LB spots, a couple of LB's were brought up from JV late in the season and when they got in the game they did very well. The same goes for the CB's and S's, we have fast kids to fill those spots well. Overall, I have little doubt we will be a better team next year.

Trojans98
11-21-2011, 08:15 AM
I think y'all have a good team and will do very good in the future. Good luck to y'all.

Red Bull
11-23-2011, 01:39 PM
Bellville's program is in very good hands. Coach Rowe is building a program and took us way farther than expected this year. He laid a foundation for success for years to come this season.

Congratulations once again to the players and staff on a great season.