PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Celina

Sweetwater Red
11-19-2011, 12:57 AM
On the win...

Not only did you y'all help keep my bracket in tact., you did the entire board a favor and knocked out Lovejoy.

ccmom
11-19-2011, 01:35 AM
On the win...

Not only did you y'all help keep my bracket in tact., you did the entire board a favor and knocked out Lovejoy. Don't you mean "thank you to the refs who hung 20 points on LJ"? :rolleyes: Attaboy, L4L...you are the man! :rolleyes:

Congrats to the LJ players on good season. Good luck in 4A and please take the troll with you.

Leopard4Life
11-19-2011, 01:47 AM
Don't you mean "thank you to the refs who hung 20 points on LJ"? :rolleyes: Attaboy, L4L...you are the man! :rolleyes:

Congrats to the LJ players on good season. Good luck in 4A and please take the troll with you.

Why thank you ccmom. Now I'm a troll, huh. Maybe if AW reports the correct numbers they will finally move up to 4A :wave:

I'll refrain from making Alvarado comments.... oops

IndianFan2012
11-19-2011, 04:14 PM
Why thank you ccmom. Now I'm a troll, huh. Maybe if AW reports the correct numbers they will finally move up to 4A :wave:

I'll refrain from making Alvarado comments.... oops

What about Alvarado?

bobcat1
11-19-2011, 04:41 PM
What about Alvarado? I know you are new and all but please try to keep up.:wave:

IndianFan2012
11-19-2011, 04:43 PM
I know you are new and all but please try to keep up.:wave:

Oh, did someone say we were supposed to be 4a but turned in bad numbers?

bobcat1
11-19-2011, 05:03 PM
Oh, did someone say we were supposed to be 4a but turned in bad numbers?I'll try to Splain it to ya. L4L was gettin' pounced and he made a remark to a Wylie poster as a dig about not saying anything about Alvarado since y'all just thrashed them. "I'll refrain from making Alvarado comments.... oops " Get it now? It was too late he already mooned them.

ccmom
11-19-2011, 05:18 PM
I'll try to Splain it to ya. L4L was gettin' pounced and he made a remark to a Wylie poster as a dig about not saying anything about Alvarado since y'all just thrashed them. "I'll refrain from making Alvarado comments.... oops " Get it now? It was too late he already mooned them. haha...you are now the official "sarcasm interpreter"...

Leopard4Life
11-21-2011, 05:50 PM
What about Alvarado?

Bobcat1 explained it well. It was a little dust up between me and some AW supporters. I've never seen Alvarado play and I've only driven through there are few times. I've got nothing against Alvarado, except it is the last name of an ex-girlfriend...