PDA

View Full Version : Wow A&M player even down on his own school and team

Txbroadcaster
11-18-2011, 09:50 AM
http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/hs/article/Ozen-s-Michael-quiet-like-his-brother-Christine-2275239.php#ixzz1e42zAxfZ

Where Andrew goes following his days at Ozen isn't certain. He'd love to follow his brother to A&M. But he said Christine has other visions for his future.

"I want to go to A&M," Andrew said. "It would be cool but he wants me to be in a better place than him. Like he wants me to be at LSU or something like that."

Saggy Aggie
11-18-2011, 10:27 AM
I think he means better football wise. Obviously, LSU is competing for a national championship and if you had an opportunity to go there over A&M for football, then why wouldnt you? I dont find this suprising.

Phil C
11-18-2011, 11:22 AM
:confused: :(

Emerson1
11-18-2011, 12:52 PM
http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/hs/article/Ozen-s-Michael-quiet-like-his-brother-Christine-2275239.php#ixzz1e42zAxfZ

Where Andrew goes following his days at Ozen isn't certain. He'd love to follow his brother to A&M. But he said Christine has other visions for his future.

"I want to go to A&M," Andrew said. "It would be cool but he wants me to be in a better place than him. Like he wants me to be at LSU or something like that."
Wasn't he very very very heavy favored towards Texas, but he just never got an offer?

Txbroadcaster
11-18-2011, 01:20 PM
Wasn't he very very very heavy favored towards Texas, but he just never got an offer?

yes that what the Whaley year and UT got tired of Michaels drawing out the recruiting( LSU got mad as well)..they then told Whaley he would be only one they would go after

Red Bull
11-18-2011, 01:37 PM
No "wow" here. This article has no real meaning. I see Andrew up at A&M all the time with his dad and Christine. I get the feeling he would play there in a heartbeat if offered.

Old Tiger
11-18-2011, 07:11 PM
Committed to A&M early...decommited....LSU had offered but then said no thanks due to some strange thing happened. After he was disappointed by LSU went to Texas begging for an offer which he didn't get. Went to A&M as last resort.

Old Tiger
11-18-2011, 07:12 PM
No "wow" here. This article has no real meaning. I see Andrew up at A&M all the time with his dad and Christine. I get the feeling he would play there in a heartbeat if offered.Its called scoring free hot ass from your brother. Of course he's going to go watch free football games and his brother play.

navscanmaster
11-18-2011, 08:15 PM
Nothing to see here but obsessed Texas fans....:stirpot:

OldBison75
11-18-2011, 08:36 PM
This story has nothing to do with a player down on his school and everything to do with a brother telling his sibling that he thinks his talents are better suited to another program.

navscanmaster
11-18-2011, 09:14 PM
This story has nothing to do with a player down on his school and everything to do with a brother telling his sibling that he thinks his talents are better suited to another program.

In all honesty, if I were C-Mike, I wouldn't want my brother walking into the mess that is Aggie football right now. Sherman has managed to take a ton of returning starters that have been productive in the past, along with one of the best young offensive lines in college football, and totally FUBAR it. There might be some coaching uncertainty in there, and walking into the SEC like that does not put me at ease.

navscanmaster
11-18-2011, 09:18 PM
All right, Halftime!

Navasota 35, Huffman 3