PDA

View Full Version : Article in Brownwoodnews.com

GrTigers6
11-18-2011, 08:41 AM
http://www.brownwoodnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6903:cousins-to-face-off-at-playoff-game&catid=39:sports&Itemid=62
Pretty Cool!

ccmom
11-18-2011, 08:47 AM
http://www.brownwoodnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6903:cousins-to-face-off-at-playoff-game&catid=39:sports&Itemid=62
Pretty Cool! That is so great! What an awesome night for your family!!!

hollywood
11-18-2011, 09:23 AM
Neet stroy GRT6!! Btw, it was good to meet you last night.

Must be nerve racking for both families. Like the quote says, “It is not whether you win or lose but how you play the game.”
As long as both know they gave it their all and played the best for their respective team, they should be proud for each others efforts, however the outcome, win or lose.

I'll be watching both #4 and #6 a lot tonight. :1popcorn:

GrTigers6
11-18-2011, 09:34 AM
Neet stroy GRT6!! Btw, it was good to meet you last night.

Must be nerve racking for both families. Like the quote says, “It is not whether you win or lose but how you play the game.”
As long as both know they gave it their all and played the best for their respective team, they should be proud for each others efforts, however the outcome, win or lose.

I'll be watching both #4 and #6 a lot tonight. :1popcorn:It was nice meeting you too, Im sure I will see you again tonight.
I can not put into words the feelings and knots that I am dealing with, and I dont even have to step on the field I can just imagine how the boys are feeling. It is gonna be too hard if Garrett makes a play not to cheer, LOL so if anyone notices that, That is why.I want them both to do well. Like I told Westley this morning" It may have to be a little fist pump, But I will cheer him on." Then again I may make the GR fans around me go" What the Hell is he doing" :D

ccmom
11-18-2011, 11:42 AM
Then again I may make the GR fans around me go" What the Hell is he doing" :D

Surely that would not be a first!:taunt:

Good luck tonight!!!

GrTigers6
11-18-2011, 11:53 AM
Surely that would not be a first!:taunt:

Good luck tonight!!!No, Sadly enough your probably right!:crazy1:

hollywood
11-18-2011, 04:55 PM
It was nice meeting you too, Im sure I will see you again tonight.
I can not put into words the feelings and knots that I am dealing with, and I dont even have to step on the field I can just imagine how the boys are feeling. It is gonna be too hard if Garrett makes a play not to cheer, LOL so if anyone notices that, That is why.I want them both to do well. Like I told Westley this morning" It may have to be a little fist pump, But I will cheer him on." Then again I may make the GR fans around me go" What the Hell is he doing" :D

LOL. Just about 3 hrs until kickoff and I bet the butterflies are growing by the minute for you. Hope to see you at the half!

RPF2666
11-18-2011, 05:27 PM
That is great, good luck to both young men, tonight!