SHSBulldog00
11-16-2011, 10:37 PM
We are getting a new mexican restaturant comining to Hungerford next year

Used to be called Victoria's but closed about 6 years ago when owner retired

It's right across from the post office in town

Will it be called Victoria's again?

SintonFan_inAustin
11-21-2011, 12:57 PM
where is Hungerford at? i occionally go as far as Bay City to the east and Rice Cons. area on the west of Hwy 59. Dont go as much now as we have somebody covering that area but still help out when they're out like this week.

toddg
11-22-2011, 05:47 PM
We are getting a new mexican restaturant comining to Hungerford next year

Used to be called Victoria's but closed about 6 years ago when owner retired

It's right across from the post office in town

let me know when it opens..cause hungerford is the only place i havent been and that is as good a reason as any to go!!

SHSBulldog00
11-23-2011, 12:15 AM
where is Hungerford at? i occionally go as far as Bay City to the east and Rice Cons. area on the west of Hwy 59. Dont go as much now as we have somebody covering that area but still help out when they're out like this week.

If you go to Wharton on 59 continue on for just a few more miles and you will reach Hungerford.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-23-2011, 08:13 PM
If you go to Wharton on 59 continue on for just a few more miles and you will reach Hungerford. is that before the Eagle Lake exit? must have pass the town and not realize it.

ExScoop
11-23-2011, 08:16 PM
Hungerford is on Hwy 59 -6 miles South of Wharton on the way to Rosenberg

I used to go the cafe building since I was a kid, growing up.

Its been several eating places over the years..

Victoria's closed down about 6 years ago when the owners health went bad

They say the new place will open in Jan of 2012

We've lived here about 11 years and bought my dad's house-moving from Wharton

It's a community about 500 and very safe. My grandfather used to have a service station and grocery store in town. The store is still standing. I was raised as kid in it

Hungerford has Strouhal's Tire which used to have recapping. We had our wedding reception in the Hungerford Hall which is 80 years old.

We will probably stay here the rest of our lives. We have great neighbors a.

I went to elementary and junior high in Hungerford before going to high school in East Bernard which is 10 miles away

Manso/V8
11-29-2011, 06:42 PM
let me know when it opens..cause hungerford is the only place i havent been and that is as good a reason as any to go!!

Hungerford is the world epicenter for Brahman cattle. There are some world famous Brahman seedstock ranches there. Pick yourself up a bull after dinner.