PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside people

pancho villa
11-16-2011, 12:08 PM
I miss the Ingleside posters they were fun to hang out with.

big daddy russ
11-16-2011, 01:38 PM
I'm back after a bit of a hiatus, if it's any consolation.

I saw some of the quotes from the Ingleside/Wharton pregame thread. I guess some of our supporters forgot what it felt like to be underdogs, acted like complete douchebags.

99IHSMustang
11-16-2011, 03:38 PM
I miss the Ingleside posters they were fun to hang out with.

I can sense the sarcasm.

pancho villa
11-17-2011, 08:39 AM
I can sense the sarcasm.

none at all. I was a little surprised wharton beat y'all. But I knew they had speed.

99IHSMustang
11-17-2011, 09:39 AM
none at all. I was a little surprised wharton beat y'all. But I knew they had speed.

They played a great game that is for sure. It was a good game and although it looked like Ingleside was going to eek out the win in the final couple of minutes, it was not to be.

MUSTANG69
11-17-2011, 10:53 AM

I don't the think their speed was the key factor. We've played speed before. I think the size and strength of their offensive line was more impressive to me. I'm not discounting their quarterback(he is really good) but those guys on the offensive line open up some huge holes for him to run through. I think Wharton will make it to the third round but they need to shore up their pass offense to advance any further past that.

Lucky2Coach
11-17-2011, 11:47 AM
I don't the think their speed was the key factor. We've played speed before. I think the size and strength of their offensive line was more impressive to me. I'm not discounting their quarterback(he is really good) but those guys on the offensive line open up some huge holes for him to run through. I think Wharton will make it to the third round but they need to shore up their pass offense to advance any further past that.

I think speed was a huge factor, but it was Wharton's defensive speed. Ingleside's running game was non-existent. The Ingleside running back had only one decent run that I can remember, and that was way late in the game. He tried to bounce it several times, but got run down by the Wharton defense.

Anyway, it was a great game...and it sucks that someone has to lose in those type of games.