PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Sandusky's Lawyer got a minor pregnant

Txbroadcaster
11-15-2011, 08:42 AM
http://gawker.com/5859512/jerry-sandusky-and-his-teen+impregnating-lawyer-give-an-unbearable-interview

WOW..REALLY?!?!?!?!?

GrTigers6
11-15-2011, 09:31 AM
http://gawker.com/5859512/jerry-sandusky-and-his-teen+impregnating-lawyer-give-an-unbearable-interview

WOW..REALLY?!?!?!?!?Well at least he has first hand experience in the matter!:D

LionFan72
11-15-2011, 09:32 AM
Just gets more sickening as the minutes pass! REALLY!!!!!!!

pirate4state
11-15-2011, 11:12 AM
holy $hit balls!

YTBulldogs
11-15-2011, 11:41 AM
We have not seen it all yet. This mess will uncover all kinds of stuff from all levels of that state, by the time it's finished.

DavidWooderson
11-15-2011, 12:14 PM
Yeah we're gonna see corruption at ALL levels. It may completely tear down the state of Pennsylvania from the school, the dept. of education, the police, state police, judicial.

The very first thing that needs to happen is the State Attorney General needs to step in and take over for the D.A., second thing is file for a change of venue, get it to Pittsburgh or Philly and get it far away from State College/Harrisburg area as they can.

YTBulldogs
11-15-2011, 12:16 PM
Yeah we're gonna see corruption at ALL levels. It may completely tear down the state of Pennsylvania from the school, the dept. of education, the police, state police, judicial.

The very first thing that needs to happen is the State Attorney General needs to step in and take over for the D.A., second thing is file for a change of venue, get it to Pittsburgh or Philly and get it far away from State College/Harrisburg area as they can.

:iagree:

SintonFan
11-15-2011, 12:17 PM
Frikkin' insane!

Macarthur
11-15-2011, 01:10 PM
wow.

YTBulldogs
11-15-2011, 01:13 PM
Listening to him today on NBC, proves to me the perv is guilty. I say he needs a new lawyer.

SintonPirateFan
11-15-2011, 01:14 PM
and they need to make sure the JUDGE never volunteers for, or had any association with the 2nd mile!!!!!

disgusting situation, everyone who knew about this sicko's favorite pasttime should be fired and put in prison for obstruction of justice.

Bullaholic
11-15-2011, 01:19 PM
It takes a perv to defend a perv well. Sandusky sounds like Michael Jackson---he just loves little boys---maybe even have them over for a slumber party and a shower. This guy is the worst kind of pedophile--he really thinks he is not sick and has a chance of getting away with it. I hope he gets everything coming to him and more.

SintonPirateFan
11-15-2011, 01:24 PM
It takes a perv to defend a perv well. Sandusky sounds like Michael Jackson---he just loves little boys---maybe even have them over for a slumber party and a shower. This guy is the worst kind of pedophile--he really thinks he is not sick and has a chance of getting away with it. I hope he gets everything coming to him and more.

i have a real problem with this WR coach mcqueary....he SAW HIM IN THE ACT when he was a grad. asst., TOLD joepa about it, but stayed with the program, even got a permanent job there. makes him look veeeery suspicious, like he's blackmailing the school for a job. and if his job is more important than justice for the little boy he SAW being molested, he needs to be locked up for a looong time.

Phantom Stang
11-15-2011, 05:44 PM
I couldn't help but cringe and grimace throughout the entire interview.:ack!:
What a creep!:mad:

pirate4state
11-15-2011, 07:06 PM
i have a real problem with this WR coach mcqueary....he SAW HIM IN THE ACT when he was a grad. asst., TOLD joepa about it, but stayed with the program, even got a permanent job there. makes him look veeeery suspicious, like he's blackmailing the school for a job. and if his job is more important than justice for the little boy he SAW being molested, he needs to be locked up for a looong time.

I heard this weasel is now saying he did not see, but only "heard" sounds. I don't want to go back and read the grand jury report, but his testimony said (if I remember correctly) that he heard and then saw. Whatever.

Roughneck93
11-15-2011, 07:20 PM
I heard this weasel is now saying he did not see, but only "heard" sounds. I don't want to go back and read the grand jury report, but his testimony said (if I remember correctly) that he heard and then saw. Whatever.He's also claiming in emails to friends that he did stop the assault AND that he spoke to police. Neither claim is proven in the grand jury report.