PDA

View Full Version : Nba

YTBulldogs
11-14-2011, 06:04 PM
Players reject the 50/50 owner offer. Can't make them happy regardless what you offer. The owners should make the most money, hell---they own the team.

I don't care if they ever play really. Owners should bring in some scabs to play and start this all over again and let the elite dogs walk.

Pitiful.

warhorsejoe
11-14-2011, 06:30 PM
Players reject the 50/50 owner offer. Can't make them happy regardless what you offer. The owners should make the most money, hell---they own the team.

I don't care if they ever play really. Owners should bring in some scabs to play and start this all over again and let the elite dogs walk.

Pitiful.

I agree with you YTB. Hell, i haven't even noticed that the season hasn't started. GREED will take them down. My saying: "making some money is better then not making money".

YTBulldogs
11-14-2011, 06:32 PM
I agree with you YTB. Hell, i haven't even noticed that the season hasn't started. GREED will take them down. My saying: "making some money is better then not making money".

Feel sorry for those that work the centers/arenas for a living. Greed is a very good word here.

MoveInDad
11-14-2011, 06:39 PM

Pitiful.
They reject a deal that gives them guaranteed contracts, and raises average 'salaries' from $5M to $8M... they need to be re-introduced to reality. I hope he owners hold out and cancel the season if necessary, but feel sorry for the 'ordinary' folks whose livelihood is tied to the games.

Leopard4Life
11-14-2011, 06:50 PM

Pitiful.

I don't think they can bring in scabs until the union disolves. Even then there will be a lawsuit to keep it from happening. College ball will do well this year. I've already found myself watching some college games where I normally don't tune in until March Madness. I might even go check out a game or two this year.

bobcat1
11-14-2011, 07:00 PM
I don't care if they ever play really. This!

zebrablue2
11-14-2011, 07:15 PM

Pitiful.

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree: Let them get a real JOB! 20-30K per yr. They have lost their minds!

Phil C
11-14-2011, 08:43 PM
:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree: Let them get a real JOB! 20-30K per yr. They have lost their minds!

Victims of Society zebrablue2. :(

Buff42
11-14-2011, 08:47 PM
Basketball is just something to fill the space between football seasons. This falls under the category of "Who gives a $&@?!"