PDA

View Full Version : This is the time of year I wish I could be five places at one time.

Eagle2
11-14-2011, 05:03 PM
I can not hardly wait for the Prosper / Argyle game. Also wish I could be at the Celina / Lovejoy game and 2 or 3 others. It's the best time of the year!!!

BuckeyeNut
11-14-2011, 05:18 PM
Out of the 2 Prosper/argyle who has the better chance at beating Carthage?

Txbroadcaster
11-14-2011, 05:19 PM
Out of the 2 Prosper/argyle who has the better chance at beating Carthage?

imo both have very good chances..IMO Carthage would be underdog to both going into game

CHS_89
11-14-2011, 05:20 PM
In my opinion, Argyle has the better chance. But Prosper has come along in the past few weeks. This Argyle/Prosper game will be a good one.

BuckeyeNut
11-14-2011, 05:32 PM
imo both have very good chances..IMO Carthage would be underdog to both going into game

Good :)

Eagle2
11-14-2011, 05:35 PM
I've seen a couple Prosper games where I'd put them against anyone in the state and feel real good about our chances. I've also seen a couple games where we'd lose real bad to a great team like Argyle, for example last week. I haven't seen Carthage this year but how do you not respect a back to back to back state champ? I do think the winner of this game (if they can come out healthy) will be in the Region II finals game because they'll be riding a serious high. Did I mention I'm ready for this game?