PDA

View Full Version : Do they play football in Alaska?

Cam
11-14-2011, 02:09 PM
just wonderin'....cause as I was headin' out to pickup a Jimmie John's samich (like Greendawg calls em) I got to the traffic light and in front of me was this lady with a bumper sticker on her car that read, "Alaska Girls Kick Ass!".....So, I got a bit curious and inched a bit closer to see if I could catch a peek....well, I did! First, I saw her bulky hairy arm hang out the window holdin' a cigarrette.....then I caught a glimpse of her face thru her sideview mirror....saw she was missin' a front tooth, probly lost from hittin' them Alaskan river rocks as she was divin' in for a big ol' salmon.......I could also see she had some facial hair, and I'd bet you could strike a match on her frost bitten cheeks!!......so, I came to several conclusions:
1) If they do play football in Alaska, they're probly pretty tough...
2) She probly thinks noodlin' is for wimps....
2) I'm probly stayin' in Texas....and,
3) there's no doubt this girl could kick my ass!!!:)

WylieBulldog87
11-14-2011, 02:11 PM
Yes they play football in Alaska. I think the season is over though. I am thinking its over before November. It has been a while since i lived there, so not sure if correct.

RPF2666
11-14-2011, 02:16 PM
Alaskacat...Where are you????

LHHS_Mom
11-14-2011, 02:17 PM
Yes they play football in Alaska. I think the season is over though. I am thinking its over before November. It has been a while since i lived there, so not sure if correct.

whatcha tawkin' about Willis?... LOL at your two images:D

Cam
11-14-2011, 02:19 PM

ahhh.....uhhhh.....you lived there?????....crap!...man, no offence taken I hope......I'm sure you're a beautiful person!!:inlove:

Bruce
11-14-2011, 02:30 PM
http://asaa.org/

44INAROW
11-14-2011, 02:35 PM
Alaskacat...Where are you????

Read my mind.. I was going to ask the same thing :)

Bruce
11-14-2011, 02:36 PM
Its cold up NorthWest. http://asaa.org/wp-content/gallery/football/football02_2009.jpg

RPF2666
11-14-2011, 02:51 PM
Read my mind.. I was going to ask the same thing :)

It is about the time of the year he shows back up here...figuratively and literally!

Twirling Time
11-14-2011, 11:52 PM
There are only 31 football-playing schools in the whole state of Alaska and the regular season ended Oct. 6.

I imagine there'd be more if Alaska wasn't twice the land size of Texas. Most teams probably fly on a regular basis to away games. That can't be cheap.