PDA

View Full Version : Crockett vs. Newton

coach
11-14-2011, 12:03 PM
Record wise it looks like a good game to go see. What does each team have and who do you have winning the game?

cowboyandchrist
11-14-2011, 01:51 PM
Record wise it looks like a good game to go see. What does each team have and who do you have winning the game?
From what I have been told, I have not seen either team play, they are evenly matched, theyboth run the ball with very little passing game. Both should have a fast Defense. If I had to pick a score, I would say 21 to 21 with overtime.
The bad news is the winner gets Tatum. I am not saying Tatum will beat either one of them, but both teams may be so beat up after playing each other, Tatum will be a tuff out with UT commit Overstreet. I forgot, Tatum will beat th Yoe this time, they are not as good as last year, very young team.

Gsquared
11-14-2011, 02:09 PM
From what I have been told, I have not seen either team play, they are evenly matched, theyboth run the ball with very little passing game. Both should have a fast Defense. If I had to pick a score, I would say 21 to 21 with overtime.
The bad news is the winner gets Tatum. I am not saying Tatum will beat either one of them, but both teams may be so beat up after playing each other, Tatum will be a tuff out with UT commit Overstreet. I forgot, Tatum will beat th Yoe this time, they are not as good as last year, very young team.
Tatum/Yoe is gonna be a battle. Yoe isnt as good as they were last year but still pretty darn salty. Id love to see this one.

Yoe_09
11-14-2011, 03:59 PM
You are right cowbowandchrist, we are very young this year with only 3 senior starters. We still have our top player out to injury, but we have improved weekly since that time. We will have to slow down the Tatum rushing attack. They have a few good backs and of course you have Overstreet at QB. I think Rhoades and crew will have us prepared and I think it should be a good game.

cowboyandchrist
11-14-2011, 09:27 PM
You are right cowbowandchrist, we are very young this year with only 3 senior starters. We still have our top player out to injury, but we have improved weekly since that time. We will have to slow down the Tatum rushing attack. They have a few good backs and of course you have Overstreet at QB. I think Rhoades and crew will have us prepared and I think it should be a good game.
I know the Yoe will be ready, last year we were real good, but the Yoe was better. I agree it will be a good game and I have no idea which Tatum team will show up. We have been world beaters one game and then turn around the next week and play horrible. We will go as Overstreet goes. God Bless and pray for no injuries. The winner will have to have eveybody healthly for next week.