PDA

View Full Version : District 25-3A

Cam
11-14-2011, 11:17 AM
Someone (can't remember who) said on this board last week district 26-3A was stronger than 25-3A....hmm...let's see.....
1) 26-3A Wimberley sneaks by 3rd seed 25-3A Taylor in double OT....
2) 25-3A Lampasas takes care of 26-3A Boerne
3) 25-3A Liberty Hill takes care of 26-3A Geronimo Navarro

I'd say that individual was dead wrong...(again, don't remember who it was and I'm too lazy to search for ya...). Anyway, no one should ever underestimate whatever 3 teams come out of 25-3A...and that district is only gonna get tougher in the coming years..IMO Lampasas is the scary one...they've always had talent and now they're learning how to win. Their youth league just started play last year...If Lamp stays 3A look out! Liberty Hill is Liberty Hill as much as I hate the color purple! Vance and his coaches just know how to use the talent they've got. Taylor looks like they're starting to develop a program. I've always felt they had good players but lacked the coaching. Not no more. Richard Cobia looks like a fine coach!....Burnet was down this year but beware of the Dawgs and what's coming up the ranks! Whomever the new Burnet coach will be is probably lickin' his chops! ....Llano will surprise some folks as well. They always have tough kids but are at a disadvantage in being a small enrollment school.....anyway....

25-3A wins 2-1!:stirpot:.....Take that 26-3A!!

Purple Rain
11-14-2011, 12:07 PM
Prior to the Wimberley game, someone posted that Taylor was the best 3-7 team in the state...turns out that poster was absolutely right!!!

Cam
11-14-2011, 01:30 PM
Prior to the Wimberley game, someone posted that Taylor was the best 3-7 team in the state...turns out that poster was absolutely right!!!

that is one smart SOB!...Nice job Ducks!...You almost did quap on em'......

LHHS_Mom
11-14-2011, 01:53 PM
Cam... you make 25-3A interesting
maybe next year you will meet me... LOL :crazy:

Cam
11-14-2011, 02:13 PM
Cam... you make 25-3A interesting
maybe next year you will meet me... LOL :crazy:

I don't know MOM....we might come to blows!!!:eek:

LHHS_Mom
11-14-2011, 02:15 PM
I don't know MOM....we might come to blows!!!:eek:

I'll make sure there's a third person to record it for youtube!... :stirpot:

Cam
11-14-2011, 02:24 PM
I'll make sure there's a third person to record it for youtube!... :stirpot:

OK great!...it's on!...I'll bring Greendawg to record it!!...plus, if I start to lose, he can be my tag team partner and jump right in!......course, that is if he isn't at some NASCAR track!!!.....:)

Tejastrue
11-14-2011, 02:27 PM
That was me folks...and feel free to continue the jabs..I can take it..I will say this..that the 2nd best team in our district (Canyon Lake 8-2) was sitting at home because of a brain fart game they had against Boerne after playing us the week before. We can look at this in a lot of ways but...that 3rd place team (Taylor) put up 50 on your DC and I doubt that LH (17 against DC) would have beaten them on that night or last Friday. It appeared Taylor was starting to peak at district end and needed another game or two to really shine (and they almost had it). Your best team in your district will be sitting at home on Friday.. JMO
:stirpot: Please..carry on with the jabs...:wave:

greendawg84
11-14-2011, 02:29 PM
OK great!...it's on!...I'll bring Greendawg to record it!!...plus, if I start to lose, he can be my tag team partner and jump right in!......course, that is if he isn't at some NASCAR track!!!.....:)
I got your back Cam!

LHHS_Mom
11-14-2011, 02:31 PM
greendawg... you don't skeer me neither! :taunt:

do you and Cam have your purple on yet?... :D

Cam
11-14-2011, 02:36 PM
That was me folks...and feel free to continue the jabs..I can take it..I will say this..that the 2nd best team in our district (Canyon Lake 8-2) was sitting at home because of a brain fart game they had against Boerne after playing us the week before. We can look at this in a lot of ways but...that 3rd place team (Taylor) put up 50 on your DC and I doubt that LH (17 against DC) would have beaten them on that night or last Friday. It appeared Taylor was starting to peak at district end and needed another game or two to really shine (and they almost had it). Your best team in your district will be sitting at home on Friday.. JMO

well there you go LH and Lamp...a jab has been taken at the jabbers....carry on......:stirpot:

Purple Rain
11-14-2011, 02:52 PM

No jab intended. In fact, just the opposite...I was giving you credit for your excellent prognostication!!!

Now, let's set the record straight on the Hill vs. Taylor: 41-14, one month ago to the date. A few more weeks would not be enough to close that gap. Taylor is not the only team that has improved.

Purple Rain
11-14-2011, 02:55 PM

Was it you or some other Wimberley poster that said your JV would "trounce" Taylor's varsity?

Cam
11-14-2011, 03:00 PM
I got your back Cam!

thanks man...you always were that brutish imtimidatin' type!........

LHHS_Mom
11-14-2011, 03:02 PM
DANG! Somehow I missed all that!:1popcorn:

Cam
11-14-2011, 03:02 PM
greendawg... you don't skeer me neither! :taunt:

do you and Cam have your purple on yet?... :D

only purple on me is my gums!....dang dentist!....

LHHS_Mom
11-14-2011, 03:05 PM

At least is it PURPLE!...:cheerl:
and good luck with that next appointment:ack!:

Purple Rain
11-14-2011, 03:15 PM

Cam, there is this stuff called "floss" and no, I am not talking about womenfolk's underwear

Cam
11-14-2011, 03:17 PM
At least is it PURPLE!...:cheerl:
and good luck with that next appointment:ack!:

thanks....I'll probly ask Greendawg to go with me to hold my hand!......:eek:

Cam
11-14-2011, 03:29 PM
Cam, there is this stuff called "floss" and no, I am not talking about womenfolk's underwear

Floss??...NO WAY dude!..last time I tried that stuff it gave me a rash & I still stained my underwear!..It don't work I'm tellin' ya......I'll stick to Charmin!!

LHHS_Mom
11-14-2011, 03:34 PM
Cam... you are?... take a pic! :eek::D

Tejastrue
11-14-2011, 03:37 PM
Was it you or some other Wimberley poster that said your JV would "trounce" Taylor's varsity?

I'll not take credit for that one nor will I throw my fellow Texan under the bus... that was too over the top even for me....:D

Purple Rain
11-14-2011, 03:46 PM
I'll not take credit for that one nor will I throw my fellow Texan under the bus... that was too over the top even for me....:D

Don't blame ya, I wouldn't want to acknowledge that one either.:eek:

lbjacj
11-14-2011, 08:09 PM
Don't blame ya, I wouldn't want to acknowledge that one either.:eek:

Yea that guy had no clue!:wave:

LH Panther Mom
11-14-2011, 10:19 PM
Maybe they should've let the JV play instead. :evillol: :evillol:

banderafan
11-19-2011, 08:32 PM
26-3a Wimberley still going........... :)

Purple Rain
11-20-2011, 08:43 PM
26-3a Wimberley still going........... :)

There were some Bandera players in the stands at the Devine/Liberty Hill game. They were not hard to spot in their blue letter jackets with the "B" on the front and the conspicuous absence of any patches on the sleeves.:wave: