PDA

View Full Version : NFC East

Txbroadcaster
11-14-2011, 10:10 AM
crazy year already

Giants at 6-3..but they are now in the meat of their schedule..they get the win agianst Pats and everyone says they are class of NFC East and maybe 2nd best in NFC..then lose to San Fran..also They have scored 218 on the year..but given u 211..so they have not been domniating in their wins

Dallas could easily have not only the NFC east lead by the time they take on the Giants, but it could be by 2 games

Farmersfan
11-14-2011, 11:05 AM
And the Giant also got manhandled pretty badly by the Seahawks who the Cowboys killed. That makes two teams that the Cowboys have beaten that have beaten the Giants. I think it is looking pretty good for the Cowboys at this point. IF they can keep a semi-dominate running game going I don't see any reason why they can't go 5-2 the rest of the way. The injuries might come back to haunt them some more and we all know how badly our QB'ing can go south in a hurry but I have faith they might have actually turned a corner. Will be interesting to see what they can do when Felix and Miles gets healthy.

coach
11-14-2011, 12:00 PM
their biggest key on d is having sean lee back. that dude can play!

Txbroadcaster
11-14-2011, 12:03 PM
their biggest key on d is having sean lee back. that dude can play!

yep..run D still struggling..but they are a risk/reward D

Cam
11-14-2011, 12:05 PM
And the Giant also got manhandled pretty badly by the Seahawks who the Cowboys killed. That makes two teams that the Cowboys have beaten that have beaten the Giants. I think it is looking pretty good for the Cowboys at this point. IF they can keep a semi-dominate running game going I don't see any reason why they can't go 5-2 the rest of the way. The injuries might come back to haunt them some more and we all know how badly our QB'ing can go south in a hurry but I have faith they might have actually turned a corner. Will be interesting to see what they can do when Felix and Miles gets healthy.

When Felix gets healthy it's 42 yards rushing per game again!!...lol.....just kiddin'.....but I do think Felix has lost his job....hopefully, all the backs will get utilized but Murray is looking like a beast and needs to be on the field.....see Felix...see what happens when you get hurt??...

coach
11-14-2011, 12:07 PM
when felix comes back i think we should use him ,ore in the open field and have demarco as the featured back. Use felix with screens and flair passes. also som sweeps. get him into space. Also, we could use him as a kick returner.

Also, I like the way the Turner kid runs. He runs with an attitude. Very similar to marion barber in his prime.

Cam
11-14-2011, 01:02 PM
when felix comes back i think we should use him ,ore in the open field and have demarco as the featured back. Use felix with screens and flair passes. also som sweeps. get him into space. Also, we could use him as a kick returner.

Also, I like the way the Turner kid runs. He runs with an attitude. Very similar to marion barber in his prime.

You mean TANNER? Yeah, I like that kid. He could turn into something...