PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater vs. Denver City

MustangMadness
10-12-2003, 04:27 PM
hey, we're coming off of a great win over snyder and at right now playing with great momentum and intensity.......what's your take on the Sweetwater vs. Denver City game?

wildstangs
10-12-2003, 06:15 PM
What do we really know about Denver City? I posted a topic earlier about them. Without knowing anything at all, I still say Sweetwater wins. Last year DC improved greatly towards the end of the year and even knocked off Snyder.

MustangMadness
10-12-2003, 08:54 PM
well havent watched any film on D.C. yet, but what i do know is that they have heart and have the very well the capability of coming and in and knocking off a good team, they proved that when they beat snyder last season to put themselves in the playoffs. The Swater Mustangs just have to go in and play lights out for 4 quarters and not underestimate them

xlr8tor
10-12-2003, 09:32 PM
I have to agree with you madness. DC seems to be a team that has good potential, but doesn't get much publicity. They came on decently strong last year, and could do the same this year. Just my take.

Stangster
10-12-2003, 11:12 PM
I know its gonna be a long trip out to Denver City. But I expect Sweetwater's dedicated fans to make a good showing. I don't think we should pull a "Greenwood" and underestimate our opponent. We need to concentrate on one game at a time. Just my onion.

Ranger Mom
10-13-2003, 08:36 AM
Stangster:
I know its gonna be a long trip out to Denver City. But I expect Sweetwater's dedicated fans to make a good showing. I don't think we should pull a "Greenwood" and underestimate our opponent. We need to concentrate on one game at a time. Just my onion.I agree 100%. Hopefully the Rangers got a reality check. Their egos (which I have worried about all season) are bruised, and their chests aren't puffed out quite so far now. Hopefully, this is the best thing that could happen to them. Good luck to Sweetwater!!

oneheartbeat
10-14-2003, 03:43 PM
once again i gotta go with my mustangs that is the sweetwater mustangs but denver is known to sneak up so lets take it too em boys go sweetwater