PDA

View Full Version : Busy Weekend in Sinton

Matthew328
11-13-2011, 06:50 PM
playoff games there Thur, Fri and Sat.....

pirate4state
11-13-2011, 07:55 PM
install it and they will come. although i am surprised about the calallen/beeville game...talk about overflow...yikes. i'll be in San Marcos for VB and New Braunfels for FB.

Leopard4Life
11-13-2011, 08:03 PM
install it and they will come. although i am surprised about the calallen/beeville game...talk about overflow...yikes. i'll be in San Marcos for VB and New Braunfels for FB.

Congrats. Ya'll are very lucky that the VB and FB are that close. We have Volleyball in San Marcus on Friday afternoon and Football in Frisco on Friday night. A huge pain and a day of vacation burnt to attend both. With traffic it would be tough to make it back from San Marcus for football kickoff in Frisco. Then if VB wins Thursday it would be quick turnaround to drive back to San Marcus, again, for the VB championships on Saturday.

SHSBulldog00
11-13-2011, 08:07 PM
playoff games there Thur, Fri and Sat.....

Why not make a trip down this weekend before you have to move?

pirate4state
11-13-2011, 08:16 PM
Congrats. Ya'll are very lucky that the VB and FB are that close. We have Volleyball in San Marcus on Friday afternoon and Football in Frisco on Friday night. A huge pain and a day of vacation burnt to attend both. With traffic it would be tough to make it back from San Marcus for football kickoff in Frisco. Then if VB wins Thursday it would be quick turnaround to drive back to San Marcus, again, for the VB championships on Saturday. Sadly, it will not be my Pirates I am watching in football. We got beat last night. I'll be watching Gonzales/Wimberley. I think you need a jet to get from San Marcos to Frisco on a Friday evening on 35! :eek: Good luck!

ccmom
11-13-2011, 08:34 PM
Congrats. Ya'll are very lucky that the VB and FB are that close. We have Volleyball in San Marcus on Friday afternoon and Football in Frisco on Friday night. A huge pain and a day of vacation burnt to attend both. With traffic it would be tough to make it back from San Marcus for football kickoff in Frisco. Then if VB wins Thursday it would be quick turnaround to drive back to San Marcus, again, for the VB championships on Saturday. Our girls game is not until 3pm on Friday in SM and football that night in Birdville. Jet fuel is not cheap! :)

sinfan75
11-13-2011, 08:38 PM
Will see Refugio but the other 2 games doudtful! Maybe Calallen

SintonFan_inAustin
11-13-2011, 08:42 PM
i'm going to see Thursday game and Saturday game so road trip for me for those two games. Friday seeing Raymondville vs West Columbia at Calallen.

Leopard4Life
11-13-2011, 08:49 PM
Our girls game is not until 3pm on Friday in SM and football that night in Birdville. Jet fuel is not cheap! :)

Then if your lucky or good, or a combination of both it will be right back to SM Saturday. Good luck and safe travels. At least 35 isnt a toll road, yet...

Matthew328
11-13-2011, 08:56 PM
Why not make a trip down this weekend before you have to move?

Already got commitments for the Dallas Morning News this weekend.

SHSBulldog00
11-13-2011, 08:58 PM
Already got commitments for the Dallas Morning News this weekend.

Guess we'll have to win and you can come see us versus Wimberley or Gonzales??

ccmom
11-13-2011, 09:13 PM
Then if your lucky or good, or a combination of both it will be right back to SM Saturday. Good luck and safe travels. At least 35 isnt a toll road, yet... No way to make both the football and volleyball games on Friday. Even I am not that good.

Phil C
11-13-2011, 10:09 PM
All three games in Sinton will most likely be one sided. I can't go to the Semis in volleyball but the girls wanted me to come so I promised if they make the State Championship game I will go to it. (And I don't know why they want me to come). If not I will check out the Sweeny game on Saturday night.

Matthew328
11-14-2011, 07:13 AM
Guess we'll have to win and you can come see us versus Wimberley or Gonzales??

There's always a chance...usually dont head south until round 4 though..

RPF2666
11-14-2011, 07:30 AM
Congrats. Ya'll are very lucky that the VB and FB are that close. We have Volleyball in San Marcus on Friday afternoon and Football in Frisco on Friday night. A huge pain and a day of vacation burnt to attend both. With traffic it would be tough to make it back from San Marcus for football kickoff in Frisco. Then if VB wins Thursday it would be quick turnaround to drive back to San Marcus, again, for the VB championships on Saturday.
They've got this new thing called the internet (maybe you've heard of it?)! Save the blood pressure spike and listent to the football game
from San Marcos if you win! :)

Maroon87
11-14-2011, 10:06 AM

I guess Buc and Cabaniss were already booked, and playing at our place was out because last time we played Beeville in the playoffs it was at home. I just need us to win so I can see a game when I'm home for Thanksgiving lol.