PDA

View Full Version : Harris Poll Bridgeport by 6 TOP GAME

TwoBRockin
09-25-2002, 08:10 PM
Harris Poll has Bridgeport by 6. An in all classifications Harris Poll has this game ranked as the Top Game in the state. What do think about that? Top offense vs Top Defense.......

BullsFan
09-25-2002, 08:28 PM
I think this is definitely going to be a good game. I also think I'm already nervous, and will probably have bitten off every fingernail I've got by halftime.

Go BULLS!

bigbullbacker
09-25-2002, 09:36 PM
Good news Phillip practiced today, looked good....We covered the spread so far.....
should be a full 4 quarters, maybe OT....
I take a win anyway we can get it........
Even if it's by 1 extra point............

PPHSfan
09-25-2002, 09:38 PM
With Brigdgeports kicking game, lets hope it's not an extra point you have to rely on. LOL

slpybear the bullfan
09-25-2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan:
With Brigdgeports kicking game, lets hope it's not an extra point you have to rely on. LOL

Actually, you would have been proud of us PPHSfan... Last week on the 5 touchdowns we kicked four PATs. The other one was a bad snap.

The coach even let the Kickoff team put one in the air and covered it. Yea!

slpybear

PPHSfan
09-25-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan:
Actually, you would have been proud of us PPHSfan... Last week on the 5 touchdowns we kicked four PATs. The other one was a bad snap.

The coach even let the Kickoff team put one in the air and covered it. Yea!

slpybear

Glad to hear things are looking up for your kicking game. Wow just think with that going on you can erase a touchdown and still put forty points on the board. http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif

The One
09-25-2002, 10:17 PM
Surprised that Harris doesnt have this game even closer then 6. I will stick with my prediction Bulls 48-35.

slpybear the bullfan
09-25-2002, 10:18 PM
How are you feeling, One? Is the Doc certifying you for travel?

Gotta make that game.....

slpybear

The One
09-25-2002, 10:20 PM
I'm better, he says not to fly till Monday but I will be on the 8:15am in the morning. Got to get out of this smog filled city!

slpybear the bullfan
09-25-2002, 10:30 PM
Great to hear that! You'd better get out of that town. It is nothing but trouble...

Safe travel.

slpybear

PS - Man, still lots of good talk about the game. As you have posted, it is probably the best game in state this Friday.

The One
09-25-2002, 11:06 PM
Does Gainsville primarily run the ball? What to they run? wishbone.etc.