PDA

View Full Version : UH Cougars

Bullaholic
11-13-2011, 03:06 PM
Sure hope they can get a BCS bowl. Also, Case Keenum has a real shot at the Heisman after some of yeaterday's games. Proud for UH---I think they and Case deserve every bit of the attention they are getting right now. Best of luck to Case Keenum and the Cougars for the rest of the season.

HEMOTOXIC
11-13-2011, 03:11 PM
Sure hope they can get a BCS bowl. Also, Case Keenum has a real shot at the Heisman after some of yeaterday's games. Proud for UH---I think they and Case deserve every bit of the attention they are getting right now. Best of luck to Case Keenum and the Cougars for the rest of the season.

ESPN Gameday will be here in town for the SMU game. Go COOGS!

zebrablue2
11-13-2011, 04:55 PM

:ditto:

Buckeye1980
11-13-2011, 06:23 PM

Agreed!

slingshot
11-13-2011, 06:39 PM
Case Keenum=Class Act. Very humble, intense, makes up for any physical shortcomings by working harder than anyone else.
Tell ya'll something I bet most of you didn't know--Case was a very good basketball player, too. Good ball handler and very good 3 pt shooter. Wish we could clone him... :)

Tx Challenge
11-13-2011, 07:15 PM
Certainly some shake up after the games yesterday. IDK if UH makes the top 10 this week, but as I said last week, there is still some top 10 games left to play. Arkansas and LSU, and OU/OSU. Bet Oregon jumps OU. If UH keeps winning there will be no way they can not get in the BCS when it is all said and done. None of it matters at this point anyway.

carter08
11-14-2011, 12:35 AM
a little confused how we are still ranked 11 in the bcs poll, but hopefully that changes soon. boise is a good team, but with one loss, we should be ahead of them.

regaleagle
11-14-2011, 12:52 AM
If the Coogs can win out, a BCS Bowl will be there for them. My son is a Cougar now, and needless to say we are thrilled with the entire season so far. We were watching the CUSA games instead of the SEC this weekend, we are so into it. Now that's a change. GO COOGS!

skins4life
11-14-2011, 01:11 AM
Would love to see him win it and then play in a BCS game.