PDA

View Full Version : Sweeny (7-4) Vs Rio Hondo (8-3)

Dogs_21
11-13-2011, 12:00 AM
Any thoughts...???

Johnny 5
11-13-2011, 12:02 AM
I homer voted for RH.

Is there any video of Sweeny available?

Johnny 5
11-13-2011, 12:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPaxMD834xo

Dogs_21
11-13-2011, 12:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh1Md9a9i7o&feature=related

yellaseeker
11-13-2011, 12:17 AM
Bulldogs have no problem getting by Rio Hondo. Sinton beat them and they barely got by raymondville (7-0) and Grulla (14-13). Also lost to Zapata (6-21) and you see where they're at. If dogs play anywhere close to the same game they did against sinton, it will be over by halftime. Just sayin.....................

Johnny 5
11-13-2011, 12:23 AM
Bulldogs have no problem getting by Rio Hondo. Sinton beat them and they barely got by raymondville (7-0) and Grulla (14-13). Also lost to Zapata (6-21) and you see where they're at. If dogs play anywhere close to the same game they did against sinton, it will be over by halftime. Just sayin.....................

RH was plagued with injuries this season.

I hope it will be a good game.

Necked
11-13-2011, 12:24 AM
If dogs play anywhere close to the same game they did against sinton, it will be over by halftime. Just sayin.....................

therein lies the rub. Sweeny is just as capable of playing like crap too. When they are on it will take a Wimberley/Columbia type team to beat them. Sloppy play has dogged them this year...

Johnny 5
11-13-2011, 12:27 AM
therein lies the rub. Sweeny is just as capable of playing like crap too. When they are on it will take a Wimberley/Columbia type team to beat them. Sloppy play has dogged them this year...

Same with RH. Depends which team shows up.

All the on-line match-up scripts have the game with Sweeny winning by more or less a TD.

I just want a good clean game ;)

Necked
11-13-2011, 12:36 AM
Same with RH. Depends which team shows up.

All the on-line match-up scripts have the game with Sweeny winning by more or less a TD.

I just want a good clean game ;)

You just can give them anything like Sinton did tonight. Sweeny has at least a half dozen kids that can score from anywhere on the field. Play ball control, shorten the game on them, frustrate them into making mistakes, & ya'll will have a fighting chance...

yellaseeker
11-13-2011, 12:51 AM
call it optimistic but, i predict at least a 17 point deficit on RH's end. I believe sweeny is starting to put things together and i believe this somewhat new head coach is starting to learn a little more about his players and how to get it done. They really need to find somebody on that time that has a leg. Didn't see the game with Sinton so maybe that has already been resolved. Punting and field goals have been killing them due to injury (I believe).

SHSBulldog00
11-13-2011, 10:10 AM
call it optimistic but, i predict at least a 17 point deficit on RH's end. I believe sweeny is starting to put things together and i believe this somewhat new head coach is starting to learn a little more about his players and how to get it done. They really need to find somebody on that time that has a leg. Didn't see the game with Sinton so maybe that has already been resolved. Punting and field goals have been killing them due to injury (I believe).

Limas is back. Sinton didn't get the video of his return.

Area Playoffs: Sweeny (7-4) vs. Rio Hondo (8-3) Saturday Nov. 19 6pm Calallen HS

Sweeny will have to play like against Sinton. Don't let dual-threat QB #8 Juan Puga get going. WR #15 Jorge Bermudez is his favorite target.

SHSBulldog00
11-13-2011, 10:18 AM
SFIA is putting the video of Sweeny vs. Sinton online soon, will post it if he doesn't first.

SintonFan
11-13-2011, 10:22 AM

Area Playoffs: Sweeny (7-4) vs. Rio Hondo (8-3) Saturday Nov. 19 6pm Calallen HS

Sweeny will have to play like against Sinton. Don't let dual-threat QB #8 Juan Puga get going. WR #15 Jorge Bermudez is his favorite target.

That QB for RH is pretty good. Sweeny can't key on him alone, though.

SHSBulldog00
11-13-2011, 10:29 AM
Rio Hondo vs. Lyford Friday Nov. 11th

http://youtu.be/3Mog9CTIr4M

SHSBulldog00
11-13-2011, 10:34 AM
That QB for RH is pretty good. Sweeny can't key on him alone, though.

True they do have some good RB's but I saw a lot of Bobcat's playing both ways...Not Good IMO

Dogs_21
11-13-2011, 10:40 AM
If we play like we did last night then I think we will be okay by at least 3TD's....:clap:

SHSBulldog00
11-13-2011, 10:49 AM
A little from Sinton vs. Rio Hondo

http://youtu.be/mNind4OPGiE

SintonFan_inAustin
11-13-2011, 10:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFqnM_hbsq8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jw9gCkfvZU

Johnny 5
11-13-2011, 01:24 PM

Head Coach Rocky James says it is at Sinton, not Calallen

Johnny 5
11-13-2011, 01:26 PM
True they do have some good RB's but I saw a lot of Bobcat's playing both ways...Not Good IMO

Only one really plays both ways, and pulls himself out when he is tired.

There are two other offensive players that go in every once in awhile for defense.

Dogs_21
11-13-2011, 01:31 PM
Rio Hondo looks as if they have a pretty good passing game. We might need to tighten up in the secondary just a bit.

A friend told me about this site check it out...http://956sports.com/forum/showthread.php?16637-Rio-Hondo-vs-Sweeny/page3

yellaseeker
11-13-2011, 03:17 PM

That's right, I do remember someone from sweeny telling me they had him back. Talented athlete, he is. Poor memory on my part but, glad to hear it for the post season. Those 3 pointers and PAT's are very valuable. I know you guys from sweeny don't want to jinx yourselves so i will say it for ya. Sweeny steam rolls RH. No disrespect to RH, i just don't see the bulldogs laying down on this one and i think they will even have a little cushion to work with. I will gladly eat my crow smothered in gravy if RH proves me wrong.

SHSBulldog00
11-13-2011, 03:58 PM
Head Coach Rocky James says it is at Sinton, not Calallen

Your right Johnny 5, one of our coaches confirmed the game will be in Sinton.

SHSBulldog00
11-13-2011, 04:01 PM
Only one really plays both ways, and pulls himself out when he is tired.

There are two other offensive players that go in every once in awhile for defense.

OK, the video I saw a couple players playing both ways in the highlight. Sweeny will have to play with intensity and not take the Bobcat's lightly.

Matthew328
11-13-2011, 04:03 PM
Sweeny rolls..they beat the brakes off Sinton, Rio Hondo will be much the same

yellaseeker
11-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Your right Johnny 5, one of our coaches confirmed the game will be in Sinton.

Unless I knew all the Sinton fans would be on our side of the field and rooting for us, I wouldn't want to play a game at a teams home town that we just beat the snot out of. Not supersticous but, I'd hate for the crowd to have anything to do with it.

Johnny 5
11-13-2011, 04:53 PM
Unless I knew all the Sinton fans would be on our side of the field and rooting for us, I wouldn't want to play a game at a teams home town that we just beat the snot out of. Not supersticous but, I'd hate for the crowd to have anything to do with it.

I do not think you have to worry about that.

Sinton is a damn classy place, from my experience.

Phil C
11-13-2011, 06:49 PM
Sweeny gets a free ride in this game as does WC against Raymondville.

SHSBulldog00
11-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Sweeny must take it one game at a time. Ask Wimberley:)

lbjacj
11-13-2011, 08:05 PM
Sweeny must take it one game at a time. Ask Wimberley:)

You beat me to it!

pirate4state
11-13-2011, 08:21 PM
Unless I knew all the Sinton fans would be on our side of the field and rooting for us, I wouldn't want to play a game at a teams home town that we just beat the snot out of. Not supersticous but, I'd hate for the crowd to have anything to do with it. :hand: rude. Regardless of what some people from surrounding areas may say about us...we are always gracious hosts.

SHSBulldog00
11-13-2011, 08:26 PM
Home/Visitor?

SintonFan_inAustin
11-13-2011, 08:50 PM

Sweeny will have to play like against Sinton. Don't let dual-threat QB #8 Juan Puga get going. WR #15 Jorge Bermudez is his favorite target.i think his favorite target is Shawn O'brein #10 their best reciever, good size and decent speed.

SHSBulldog00
11-13-2011, 08:53 PM
i think his favorite target is Shawn O'brein #10 their best reciever, good size and decent speed.

Thanks for the heads up. When I watched Rio Hondo this year he threw a lot to Bermudez. They have decent RB's is 24 or (32?) the starter?

Saggy Aggie
11-13-2011, 08:57 PM
Sweeny by about the same score as the Sinton game.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-13-2011, 08:59 PM
Thanks for the heads up. When I watched Rio Hondo this year he threw a lot to Bermudez. They have decent RB's is 24 or (32?) the starter?O'brein has double the catches and yardage than Bermudez but Bermudez has 7 tds to O'brein 4. They have good size wide outs and Puga hasn't been healthy and has miss some playing time is the reason some of the scores you see they didn't score much. He pretty much 100 percent now.

I'll be at this game so see you there if you make the trip.

SHSBulldog00
11-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Hopefully we will have a larger crowd this week. Last weeks was pitiful...We would have normally had as many as Sinton did.

SHSBulldog00
11-13-2011, 09:01 PM
O'brein has double the catches and yardage than Bermudez but Bermudez has 7 tds to O'brein 4. They have good size wide outs and the Puga hasn't been healthy and has miss some playing time is the reason some of the scores you see they didn't score much. He pretty much 100 percent now.

I'll be at this game so see you there if you make the trip.

I'll let you know later in the week $$$

SHSBulldog00
11-13-2011, 09:44 PM
Expect Sweeny to keep doing this

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Leisures_and_Sports/football-043.gif

Phil C
11-13-2011, 09:51 PM

Hopefully we will be too busy with Sinton playing in the final state championship game.

yellaseeker
11-13-2011, 09:58 PM
:hand: rude. Regardless of what some people from surrounding areas may say about us...we are always gracious hosts.

I think you've jumped to conclusions a little premature. I was in no way saying that the Sinton fans, coaching staff, players or anybody are not good host. Doesn't make you a bad host for rooting for the other team and making some noise by cheering or whatever. To clear things up a little, there could be a majority of people that would like to see the team that they lost to, take the loss for whatever reasons. If you have no preference or connection with either team, you may chose to support the team that's playing your last opponent. And, the more fans, the more noise which, could very likely happen. I for one don't think that way, I supported C. Hill last year in the championship although, they stomped a mud hole in us in the semi's. Hope no one else thinks that i was implying that Sinton folks are not classy people. On the contrary, I have much respect for Sinton especially the folks on here cause no matter win or lose, they have congratulated the winner and wished them well.

SHSBulldog00
11-13-2011, 10:30 PM
Home/Visitor?

I know it's early but, Anyone Heard?

pirate4state
11-13-2011, 10:32 PM
I think you've jumped to conclusions a little premature. I was in no way saying that the Sinton fans, coaching staff, players or anybody are not good host. Doesn't make you a bad host for rooting for the other team and making some noise by cheering or whatever. To clear things up a little, there could be a majority of people that would like to see the team that they lost to, take the loss for whatever reasons. If you have no preference or connection with either team, you may chose to support the team that's playing your last opponent. And, the more fans, the more noise which, could very likely happen. I for one don't think that way, I supported C. Hill last year in the championship although, they stomped a mud hole in us in the semi's. Hope no one else thinks that i was implying that Sinton folks are not classy people. On the contrary, I have much respect for Sinton especially the folks on here cause no matter win or lose, they have congratulated the winner and wished them well.
Maybe, but it sure did read like you were implying we would somehow sabotage Sweeny somehow. Lol. I wont say we don't have our share of delusional fans, but I am confident there are more sane and respectful fans than knucklehead ones. I will be cheering on the Bulldogs, as I did the Necks last year. Heck, I'm even on good terms with Pancho, if that means anything. Haha

pirate4state
11-13-2011, 10:33 PM
I know it's early but, Anyone Heard?

Nope, dont know.

SHSBulldog00
11-13-2011, 10:34 PM
Maybe, but it sure did read like you were implying we would somehow sabotage Sweeny somehow. Lol. I wont say we don't have our share of delusional fans, but I am confident there are more sane and respectful fans than knucklehead ones. I will be cheering on the Bulldogs, as I did the Necks last year. Heck, I'm even on good terms with Pancho, if that means anything. Haha

Did you make Pancho some Tamales and Fajita's?

pirate4state
11-13-2011, 10:36 PM
Did you make Pancho some Tamales and Fajita's?

Nope! I can't make tamales, but I buy the best from this little old lady in Sinton!

SHSBulldog00
11-13-2011, 10:40 PM
Nope! I can't make tamales, but I buy the best from this little old lady in Sinton!

abuela

yellaseeker
11-13-2011, 10:43 PM

I hear ya. That's the bad thing about messaging and text and so forth. There isn't any personalization with typed words. Sometimes things that are typed are not what they seem without a facial expression to go along with it. After reading it again, I can see where it could have been mis-construed in that way. Yeah, I was proud of the way sinton wished us well after last years game and I would have done the same if had went the other way. Hopefully both teams will be back at it next year too.

29-3aFAN
11-14-2011, 12:35 AM
I'll take Sweeny by 28

pirate4state
11-14-2011, 10:11 AM
abuela If my grandma were still living I doubt I'd have to buy tamales from her! LOL.

I expect the score to be about the same as our game.

SHSBulldog00
11-14-2011, 10:41 AM
If my grandma were still living I doubt I'd have to buy tamales from her! LOL.

I expect the score to be about the same as our game.

If we play with the same intensity as last week it could be 28 or more.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-14-2011, 11:00 AM
If we play with the same intensity as last week it could be 28 or more.Rio Hondo imo should fare better offensively but i dont see them being able to win the battle at the line of scrimmage defensively. They do have the no.1 defense in the valley for all classifications but they haven't face the combination of some size and speed.
Sweeny 38 Rio Hondo 17

Lucky2Coach
11-14-2011, 11:29 AM
Home/Visitor?

Sweeny will be the home team.

SHSBulldog00
11-14-2011, 11:40 AM
Sweeny will be the home team.

Thanks DW http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Respect/respect-055.gif

Roughneck93
11-14-2011, 11:57 AM
I like the Dogs by 3+ TDs.

2-ONES
11-14-2011, 06:15 PM
Bump...

neck_06
11-14-2011, 06:19 PM
Where were all these dang-flabbed, high tech videos when I played?! Haha

SHSBulldog00
11-14-2011, 09:39 PM
Did Sinton and Rio Hondo play in Sinton this year?

Are there any more pictures of the Stadium other than the one on Texas Bob?

2-ONES
11-14-2011, 09:49 PM

Page 2 third post

pirate4state
11-14-2011, 09:58 PM

Yes. Try this link: http://www.sintonisd.net/videos/football/

SHSBulldog00
11-14-2011, 10:15 PM
Yes. Try this link: http://www.sintonisd.net/videos/football/

Very nice. Wish we had something like that. Sinton must be very proud of the complex.

pirate4state
11-15-2011, 11:14 AM
Very nice. Wish we had something like that. Sinton must be very proud of the complex. We are :)

SHSBulldog00
11-15-2011, 11:18 AM
The Massey Ratings has us winning 27-14, but you can't go by that. Taylor was not a TD dog to Wimberley and Sinton and Ingleside were 14+ favorites last week.

SintonPirateFan
11-15-2011, 12:30 PM
Sinton is gonna have a busy stadium this week. i'm gonna try to make it saturday to root for the dogs in a rout.

.......unless i'm still in san marcos. :)

SHSBulldog00
11-15-2011, 01:01 PM
Sinton is gonna have a busy stadium this week. i'm gonna try to make it saturday to root for the dogs in a rout.

.......unless i'm still in san marcos. :)

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Respect/respect-048.gif

GTVSportschick
11-15-2011, 03:26 PM
Just confirmed we will be broadcasting this one on KKHA-FM 92.5 (Bay City)... also online at www.kkhafm.com (http://www.kkhafm.com) and on iPhone/Android apps (search KKHA).

Will be glad to get back in the booth and see some playoff football this week! Was a little bummed last week when KIOX beat us to claiming the Wharton game.

SHSBulldog00
11-15-2011, 03:33 PM
Just confirmed we will be broadcasting this one on KKHA-FM 92.5 (Bay City)... also online at www.kkhafm.com (http://www.kkhafm.com) and on iPhone/Android apps (search KKHA).

Will be glad to get back in the booth and see some playoff football this week! Was a little bummed last week when KIOX beat us to claiming the Wharton game.

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Respect/thanks-068.jpg

Dogs_21
11-15-2011, 05:48 PM
I'm so ready for the game Saturday! Hope the Dogs are having good practices and not over look Rio Hondo because I know they will be ready to play..

yellaseeker
11-15-2011, 09:25 PM
[QUOTE=GTVSportschick;1636692]Just confirmed we will be broadcasting this one on KKHA-FM 92.5 (Bay City)... also online at www.kkhafm.com (http://www.kkhafm.com) and on iPhone/Android apps (search KKHA).

Will be glad to get back in the booth and see some playoff football this week! Was a little bummed last week when KIOX beat us to claiming the Wharton game.[/QUOT

Just downloaded the app. This may be a stupid question but, when i use the app and have my fm radio tuned in at the same time, why isnt it playing the same music. Is one of them somehow ahead of the other since it's through an app. I'm confused! lol

GTVSportschick
11-15-2011, 09:28 PM
[QUOTE=GTVSportschick;1636692]Just confirmed we will be broadcasting this one on KKHA-FM 92.5 (Bay City)... also online at www.kkhafm.com (http://www.kkhafm.com) and on iPhone/Android apps (search KKHA).

Will be glad to get back in the booth and see some playoff football this week! Was a little bummed last week when KIOX beat us to claiming the Wharton game.[/QUOT

Just downloaded the app. This may be a stupid question but, when i use the app and have my fm radio tuned in at the same time, why isnt it playing the same music. Is one of them somehow ahead of the other since it's through an app. I'm confused! lol

Yep...there is a delay when listening through the app. Not sure how far off it is from real time though.

yellaseeker
11-15-2011, 09:54 PM
[QUOTE=yellaseeker;1636885]

Yep...there is a delay when listening through the app. Not sure how far off it is from real time though.

That's what i thought. thanks!

SHSBulldog00
11-16-2011, 11:48 AM
Like my fellow D29 friends say Speed Kills

SHSBulldog00
11-17-2011, 02:52 PM

The Legacy Sports Network is also going to carry the game.

http://legacysportsnetwork.com/ Pregame at 5:50PM

SintonPirateFan
11-17-2011, 04:43 PM
The Legacy Sports Network is also going to carry the game.

http://legacysportsnetwork.com/ Pregame at 5:50PM

i hope yall bring a crowd... i wasnt impressed with yalls showing for last week, and this is an hour further down the road! better stuff to do in sweeny on a saturday night? :)

SHSBulldog00
11-17-2011, 05:01 PM
i hope yall bring a crowd... i wasnt impressed with yalls showing for last week, and this is an hour further down the road! better stuff to do in sweeny on a saturday night? :)

Neither was I. Our crowds have gotten smaller even at home. Sweeny is not used to losing 4 games.

I might not make this one http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sad/sad-012.gif

SintonPirateFan
11-17-2011, 05:11 PM
Neither was I. Our crowds have gotten smaller even at home. Sweeny is not used to losing 4 games.

I might not make this one http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sad/sad-012.gif

where's the smiley face shaking his head in disapproval?? :)

we'll have to make it out there then... maybe my wife has some Odem Blue i can wear. or maybe i'll wear maroon so everyone can see there's no hard feelings :D

SintonFan_inAustin
11-17-2011, 05:23 PM

we'll have to make it out there then... maybe my wife has some Odem Blue i can wear. or maybe i'll wear maroon so everyone can see there's no hard feelings :DI think i'll sit in the visitor side for the first time in our stadium. I would like to see Rio Hondo win as i have follow them each season for the past few years and even made couple of trips to the valley to see them play. I'm picking Sweeny to win 38-17 but would like to see Rio Hondo keep winning. Good luck to both and hope you can still make it SHSBulldog00.

SHSBulldog00
11-17-2011, 05:52 PM
Thanks Guys

SHSBulldog00
11-17-2011, 06:01 PM
I think i'll sit in the visitor side for the first time in our stadium. I would like to see Rio Hondo win as i have follow them each season for the past few years and even made couple of trips to the valley to see them play. I'm picking Sweeny to win 38-17 but would like to see Rio Hondo keep winning. Good luck to both and hope you can still make it SHSBulldog00.

we'll have to make it out there then... maybe my wife has some Odem Blue i can wear. or maybe i'll wear maroon so everyone can see there's no hard feelings :D

This what you looking for?

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sad006.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

SHSBulldog00
11-18-2011, 03:23 PM
bump

Roughneck93
11-18-2011, 03:34 PM
Something nasty is coming Rio Hondo's way tomorrow night. Good luck Dogs!

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/thefacts.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/d/e0/de006bfc-11a1-11e1-8827-001cc4c002e0/4ec5e5d1d36fa.preview-300.jpg
RYAN EVON/The Facts
Sweeny offensive line
A revamped Sweeny offensive line has helped the Bulldogs to the area round of the Class 3A Division II playoffs against Rio Hondo on Saturday in Sinton. From left are, Tyler LaFleur, Darius Mathis, Kyle Rebector, Bernard Flores-Lemon and Caden Romero.

CONCRETE MIXTURE: Thick Sweeny offensive line opening monster holes for deep backfield
Posted: Friday, November 18, 2011 2:00 am
By JOEL LUNA

SWEENY —Prior to the 2011 season, Sweeny football coach Brett Sawyer wanted his team to have an extended stay in the playoffs at the end of the year. But certain things had to happen, namely restructuring and reloading on the offensive line.
Junior Kyle Rebector (6-foot-1, 230 pounds) was the only experienced player returning from a 2010 squad that went three rounds deep in the playoffs, so it was going to take some time to groom senior Darius Mathis (5-foot-9, 260), and juniors Tyler LaFleur (6-foot, 235), Caden Romero (6-foot, 180) and Bernard Flores-Lemon (6-foot-5, 315).
"Coming back has been a pleasure for me, but more importantly, I have played with Tyler and Bernard since we were kids," Rebector said. "So it hasn't been hard to lead this group because we trust each other, and we are all brothers."

The fivesome hopes to keep doing its part during the Class 3A Division II area round against Rio Hondo at

6 p.m. Saturday in Sinton.

Rebector is the center of the group and was out for five games because of injuries, but his knowledge has been comforting for the rest.

"It feels like we play more as a unit now, but a lot of that has to do because of him," left tackle Flores-Lemon said. "Right now I feel like we have no weak points running the ball outside or inside. With him back, he is the strong point of this line and it is good to have him back."

In 10 regular season games, the Bulldogs averaged 322 offensive yards a contest. Sweeny rushed for 2,302 yards and passed for another 918.

The start certainly wasn't a thing of beauty, but through all of the hard knocks, the group has hung in.

"They were very young and most hadn't played much on varsity," Sawyer said. "In order for an offensive line to work together, they need to jell, and they didn't have that. They are now just starting to do well as a unit, and all of them are pretty talented."

Offensive guard LaFleur said a heart-to- heart conversation brought them closer.

"I think it was after the Columbia game, we got together and it just seemed to click after that," LaFleur said. "Our mindset just came together, and we realized that we could push each other to a certain limit, but also in the same breath know how to calm each other down."

The running of seniors Craig Bell Jr. (104 carries, 854 yards) and Gary Woodard (55 carries, 406 yards), along with junior Darius Bell (65 carries, 479 yards) and sophomore Dante Lemons (24 carries, 291 yards), certainly has made the transition easier for the linemen.

"It is always easier when you have backs who can make cuts like that," right tackle Mathis said. "But what our coaches were trying to make us understand is that if we lock up and drive the defenders, somewhere our backs will make some cuts and get those yards."

During last week's win against Sinton, the praise of the offensive line by Sawyer and his coaches was evident after gaining 326 yards against the Pirates. Most of it was on the ground.

"I thought we dominated from the first tick of the clock until the end," Flores-Lemon said. "We just went out and had good production from the offensive line, and we are hoping for the same results this week."
http://thefacts.com/sports/article_e80eac26-11a1-11e1-9572-001cc4c002e0.html?success=1#.TsbFVjCF9lc

SHSBulldog00
11-19-2011, 10:25 AM
It's Saturday!!!!

necks88
11-19-2011, 10:27 AM
good luck dogs GATA!!!!!

SintonPirateFan
11-19-2011, 10:29 AM
let's go dogs......AND i wanna see the stands as crowded as they were last night for the Calallen game!

SHSBulldog00
11-19-2011, 10:34 AM
I can't make it http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sad/sad-038.gif

My car is in the shop

Tejastrue
11-19-2011, 11:59 AM
Is there a webcast for this one??

lbjacj
11-19-2011, 12:12 PM

Here you go Tejas...
http://legacysportsnetwork.com/

Was going to go to this one but kids backed out on me.

Looks like we may have a rematch of last years game in Brenham.

ogg
11-19-2011, 12:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPaxMD834xo

Juan Puga has a good arm, how tall is he?

GTVSportschick
11-19-2011, 12:37 PM

www.kkhafm.com (http://www.kkhafm.com)

Pre-game show starts at 5:30.

Tejastrue
11-19-2011, 02:08 PM
www.kkhafm.com (http://www.kkhafm.com)

Pre-game show starts at 5:30.

Thank you...

Tejastrue
11-19-2011, 02:21 PM
Here you go Tejas...
http://legacysportsnetwork.com/

Was going to go to this one but kids backed out on me.

Looks like we may have a rematch of last years game in Brenham.

Thank you sir. I was at the Sweeny game in Brenham last year. We found a little Italian restaurant we really liked called Volare. Wouldn't mind if we played there again.

lbjacj
11-19-2011, 02:25 PM
Thank you sir. I was at the Sweeny game in Brenham last year. We found a little Italian restaurant we really liked called Volare. Wouldn't mind if we played there again.

Saw where if Sweeny wins we would play Sat.at 2:00 in Victoria and if Rio Hondo wins it would be in Corpus.Not sure how reliable this report is?

SHSBulldog00
11-19-2011, 02:36 PM
Juan Puga has a good arm, how tall is he?

Puga is 6'0 200

SHSBulldog00
11-19-2011, 02:37 PM
Saw where if Sweeny wins we would play Sat.at 2:00 in Victoria and if Rio Hondo wins it would be in Corpus.Not sure how reliable this report is?

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Respect/thanks-068.jpg

SintonFan_inAustin
11-19-2011, 04:10 PM
Great day for football and Sinton concession stand food :)

SintonFan_inAustin
11-19-2011, 04:11 PM
Saw where if Sweeny wins we would play Sat.at 2:00 in Victoria and if Rio Hondo wins it would be in Corpus.Not sure how reliable this report is? hmmm..... might have to change my plans for next weekend if this is true.

YTBulldogs
11-19-2011, 04:34 PM
SHS, good luck tonight bud. I think a WT/Sweeny matchup will be a nice one. Hope it's played on Sat in Victoria. Gotta work Friday. Guess I could become sick? cough***cough.

Maybe I can meet more then wimbo there? Though, he's enough:p

SHSBulldog00
11-19-2011, 04:38 PM
HAHAHA Maybe!!!!!!

lbjacj
11-19-2011, 04:39 PM
SHS, good luck tonight bud. I think a WT/Sweeny matchup will be a nice one. Hope it's played on Sat in Victoria. Gotta work Friday. Guess I could become sick? cough***cough.

Maybe I can meet more then wimbo there? Though, he's enough:p
I went to where Wimbo said.Over by the Home concessions against the fence? Where were ya'll? I went back to my seat as the helicopter was landing.

pirate4state
11-19-2011, 04:50 PM
It's a beautiful day in Sinton and about 2 hours ago the pits were getting started for those fajitas! Make sure and bring your appetite! GO SWEENY!

YTBulldogs
11-19-2011, 05:01 PM
I went to where Wimbo said.Over by the Home concessions against the fence? Where were ya'll? I went back to my seat as the helicopter was landing.

We were right there, by the fence, as it landed. Catch ya in Victoria hopefully at half next Sat (if it's there and then)? Great meeting place, set of stands in the opposite end of scoreboard. Be the south EZ.

SHSBulldog00
11-19-2011, 05:44 PM
Interesting article on this game

http://www.rgvsports.com/articles/ready-10618-sinton-bobcats.html

Dogs_21
11-19-2011, 06:06 PM
I hope we don't over look this team! But with that said Let's Go Dogs!

SHSBulldog00
11-19-2011, 06:13 PM
I hope we don't over look this team! But with that said Let's Go Dogs!

Same Here....Go Dogs!!!!!