Saggy Aggie
11-12-2011, 11:15 PM
Rattlers by a bunch. 28 atleast.

Huffman not as good as sealy.

HEMOTOXIC
11-12-2011, 11:18 PM

From what I hear, Silsbee should have won the game going away.
And, I also hear that we should win. But, we shall see on Friday!

radioman
11-13-2011, 12:21 AM
If you can't make it to the game, you can listen to it live on Navasota News. http://navasotanews.com/. Pregame will start at 7:05.

You can also listen on your phone by downloading the RadioAggieland ap. http://www.radioaggieland.com/

Necked
11-13-2011, 12:28 AM
Go Snakes!

10 min drive from my home.:):cheerl:

Howdy Neighbor! I've not been to the new stadium yet, but have been to the Hooters down the street on occasion...

HEMOTOXIC
11-13-2011, 12:44 AM
Howdy Neighbor! I've not been to the new stadium yet, but have been to the Hooters down the street on occasion...

Hey! It is a very nice stadium, however, I think that I like Waller ISD better.

Bambam
11-13-2011, 03:34 PM

Huffman only gave up 28 once this season to 4a K Park. They held Silsbee to 100 yards TOTAL. Sealy was one dimensional and any descent coach could have made an adjustment to tackle the QB. We shall see come Friday night how good you boys are!

HEMOTOXIC
11-13-2011, 03:37 PM
Huffman only gave up 28 once this season to 4a K Park. They held Silsbee to 100 yards TOTAL. Sealy was one dimensional and any descent coach could have made an adjustment to tackle the QB. We shall see come Friday night how good you boys are!

He's from W Columbia. However, I am from Navasota. We will score more than 28 points.

BTW, we have only given up 28 points once too.. That was a 35-28 loss to Willis.

Willis/Kinwood Park seem to be the only common opponent.

Willis 35, Navasota 28
Kingwood Park 35, Willis 31
Kingwood Park 35, Huffman 0

Bambam
11-13-2011, 03:44 PM
He's from W Columbia. However, I am from Navasota. We will score more than 28 points.

How is the QB from Navasota #15? I saw he took a bad hit and hurt his shoulder. They brought in #4 who was pretty dang good himself. Loolking forward to the game! Navasota better not look towards the week after game! Might just get snake bit! LOL

HEMOTOXIC
11-13-2011, 03:49 PM
How is the QB from Navasota #15? I saw he took a bad hit and hurt his shoulder. They brought in #4 who was pretty dang good himself. Loolking forward to the game! Navasota better not look towards the week after game! Might just get snake bit! LOL

He's ok.. I think that he probably could have played, but, with the game well in our hands, there was no need to put him back in.

Trust me, they will not be looking past Huffman. Huffman gave us a run for our money last year. This game will be another good contest. Good Luck!

Go Snakes!

mwynn05
11-13-2011, 04:06 PM
whoever said silsbee dominated and should have won wasnt at the game... their td's were on a kick off return and a 4 yard drive after a long int return.... huffman pretty much moved the ball at will in the first half just couldnt punch it in or would make a mistake

HEMOTOXIC
11-13-2011, 04:10 PM
whoever said silsbee dominated and should have won wasnt at the game... their td's were on a kick off return and a 4 yard drive after a long int return.... huffman pretty much moved the ball at will in the first half just couldnt punch it in or would make a mistake

Sorry, I missed quoted them.

Bambam
11-13-2011, 06:18 PM
It should be a gr8 contest! Really dont see Navasota putting up as many points as last year and hopefully Huffman can get out of this little scoring funk. Offense has not played well in last two games and kill ourselves in penalties! Looking forward to the game and good luck to both teams!

Bull's-eye
11-13-2011, 06:24 PM
Rattlers roll!

HEMOTOXIC
11-13-2011, 06:46 PM
It should be a gr8 contest! Really dont see Navasota putting up as many points as last year and hopefully Huffman can get out of this little scoring funk. Offense has not played well in last two games and kill ourselves in penalties! Looking forward to the game and good luck to both teams!

If the Falcons expect to win this game, they will have to score some points. I doubt that Huffman's defense alone will be able to beat Navasota.

If Navasota can duplicate a Sealy type performance, it will be a long night for Huffman.

HEMOTOXIC
11-13-2011, 07:45 PM

I spoke with the family, #15 is fine and will be ready to go on Friday.

venomous tat2
11-13-2011, 08:24 PM

Read the statement no one said Silsbee dominated the game but yes they " could " have won. They had several chances in the 3rd qtr to blow the game open , 1. they got to the 2 yrd line fron an INT 2. an open rec was backing up in the enzone for a ball that was under thrown 3 & 4 qb missed open rec that would have been TD's and the score was still 14 - 13 Silsbee.

SHSBulldog00
11-13-2011, 11:04 PM
I said Shake Rattle 'N Roll!!!!

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Music/music-081.gif

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/8651/billhaleye.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/billhaleye.jpg/)

zebrablue2
11-13-2011, 11:46 PM
Rattlers roll!

:iagree: GO SNAKES!!!

HEMOTOXIC
11-14-2011, 10:27 AM
ttt.

UPanIN
11-14-2011, 05:09 PM
I believe Navasota's offense this year is better than last year.

Navasota by 10.

buff4ever
11-14-2011, 05:23 PM
Navasota rolls in this game. I would say by 10 or more.

UPanIN
11-15-2011, 11:49 AM
ttt
ttt

Bambam
11-15-2011, 12:12 PM
I believe Navasota's offense this year is better than last year.

Navasota by 10.

ANDDD Huffman D is better than last years! Huffman offense needs a breakout game in the playoffs. The last two games Huffman O has put up the numbers but not the points. Huffman D buckled down on Silsbee. Silsbee scored on a kickoff return and a pick back to the 3-4yard line. This is going to be a gr8 game!

HEMOTOXIC
11-15-2011, 12:31 PM
ANDDD Huffman D is better than last years! Huffman offense needs a breakout game in the playoffs. The last two games Huffman O has put up the numbers but not the points. Huffman D buckled down on Silsbee. Silsbee scored on a kickoff return and a pick back to the 3-4yard line. This is going to be a gr8 game!

There is no comparision between Silsbee's offense and Navasota's.

Besides Coldspring and Kingwood Park, who was an offensive threat? Additionally, I wasn't too impressed with Coldspring offense on Saturday. With that said, with that schedule, the Falcons' defense should have gotten better.

Huffman Falcons

26-Aug @Hardin Jefferson W 35-0
02-Sep @Kashmere - 7:00PM W 20-14
10-Sep @Kingwood Park - 6:00PM L 35-0
16-Sep Hams-Fannett W 41-10
23-Sep @Liberty* W 40-20
30-Sep Tarkington* W 56-0
07-Oct @Shepherd* W 35-14
14-Oct Splendora* W 41-7
21-Oct @Cleveland* W 49-3
28-Oct Coldspring* L 20-3

Silsbee- Didn't Silsbee lose their starting QB during the regular season?

26-Aug Waltrip W 48-7
02-Sep @Cleveland W 42-14
09-Sep @Lumberton W 49-35
16-Sep Newton W 21-20
23-Sep @Jasper W 24-17
07-Oct Orangefield* W 15-7
14-Oct @Bridge City* L 6-0
21-Oct Hardin Jefferson* W 53-7
28-Oct W Orange-Stark* L 24-13
04-Nov Hams-Fannett* W 24-6

UPanIN
11-15-2011, 04:55 PM
I like this Rattler team better than any Rattler team over the past 5 years. I believe this team could beat any of the previous and they have had some pretty good teams the last 4-5 years. This team has a chance to do something really great if they stay focused and hungry.

I haven't seen Huffman play but I'm sure they are not going to lay down and say "bite me" but will give the Rattlers all they want.

But IMHO just as Sealy found out Huffman will also get SNAKE bit.

Navasota by 9

HEMOTOXIC
11-15-2011, 06:29 PM
Well boys, I know that you will be reading this forum at some point through out the week. A little Falcon thinks that Navasota's defense is not that good. In fact, the little Falcons believes that not only does Coldspring (which may very well be true) has a better defense, but so does Silsbee, and Kingwood Park. So, lets see, Coldspring beats them 20-3. Kingwood Park beats them 35-0. And they sneak by a Silsbee team who is without their starting QB, 19-14. The little falcon believes that Huffman will be able to move the ball and score on Navasota... All to the tune of Huffman winning 24-21. According to the little Falcon, Navasota hasn't seen an offense like Huffman. I do believe that we heard that last week against Sealy. And, we all know how that turned out. It is very interesting that Huffman will do what no team as done all year, slow Navasota's offense down and limit the to just 21 points while out scoring the Rattlers. Of course, Smithville thought that too. I ask again, which team that Huffman has faced has the type of offense that Navasota has? In the Sealy game, stopping Navasota's offense didn't seem to be the biggest concern coming from the members of 3adownlow. All they were concerned with was what Seals Jones and Davis would do to Navasota... Basically what they HAD done all year. It didn't happen. Don't underestimate Navasota's defense!

Boy oh boy, I can't wait till Friday!

Bambam
11-15-2011, 06:47 PM
HEMO what you are doing is strictly a prediction like everyone else on this board. The last I checked, Huffman is playing in the 2nd round of the playoffs against Navasota. Does it really freaking matter how we got there? Huffman is not worried about any game but the one against Navasota. We dont give a rats poop who you guys beat to get there. We just know Navasota is in the way of the next round of the playoffs.

HEMOTOXIC
11-15-2011, 06:52 PM
HEMO what you are doing is strictly a prediction like everyone else on this board. The last I checked, Huffman is playing in the 2nd round of the playoffs against Navasota. Does it really freaking matter how we got there? Huffman is not worried about any game but the one against Navasota. We dont give a rats poop who you guys beat to get there. We just know Navasota is in the way of the next round of the playoffs.

Your past tells alot about your future.:wave:

yellaseeker
11-15-2011, 07:16 PM
:1popcorn:

Roughneck93
11-15-2011, 07:27 PM
I'm taking the Snakes by 14.

Bambam
11-15-2011, 07:39 PM
Your past tells alot about your future.:wave:

Our past is exactly that. Again, dont care what happened last game much less a year ago. Two totally different teams with a soon to be different outcome. Is that the walmart smiley face raising his finger at me? LOL

navscanmaster
11-15-2011, 08:51 PM
Ah, a little smack, finally. I was beginning to think we would need to call Casey over here to jump start things.

Rattlers roll, 48-20

HEMOTOXIC
11-15-2011, 10:09 PM
Ah, a little smack, finally. I was beginning to think we would need to call Casey over here to jump start things.

Rattlers roll, 48-20

I know what you mean! It has been dead!

HEMOTOXIC
11-15-2011, 10:11 PM
Our past is exactly that. Again, dont care what happened last game much less a year ago. Two totally different teams with a soon to be different outcome. Is that the walmart smiley face raising his finger at me? LOL

Hey, Walmart may get me for that!

One thing that you will learn about me is that I love to talk smack. Nothing against you, the town, team, the coaches, etc. Its all in fun. Sports aren't the same if you don't talk a lil smack.

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2011, 07:10 AM
Navasota Rattlers vs. Huffman Hargrave Falcons

Class 3A Division II regional

7:30 p.m. -- Woodforest Bank Stadium, Shenandoah

Records: Navasota 10-1 (5-0 in 23-3A); Huffman Hargrave 9-2 (5-1 in 22-3A)

Last year's meeting: Navasota 43, Huffman Hargrave 26 (regional)

Last week's games: Navasota 40, Sealy 13; Huffman Hargrave 19, Silsbee 14

Streaks: Navasota 9 win; Huffman Hargrave 1 win

Radio: 1550 AM KWBC

Harris Ratings pick: Navasota by 13 points

Next: The winner will play Tyler Chapel Hill (11-0) or La Vega (11-0). who meet at 7:30 p.m. Friday at Sam Houston State's Bowers Stadium in Huntsville

Bambam
11-16-2011, 07:36 AM
Hey, Walmart may get me for that!

One thing that you will learn about me is that I love to talk smack. Nothing against you, the town, team, the coaches, etc. Its all in fun. Sports aren't the same if you don't talk a lil smack.

LOL.....been known to talk a bit on/off the field at Baytown Lee. Of course that was back in OMG 90!

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2011, 08:55 AM
lol.....been known to talk a bit on/off the field at baytown lee. Of course that was back in omg 90!

Wow! Lol, you are showing your age.

Saggy Aggie
11-16-2011, 09:06 AM
If Navasota beats Huffman pretty easily, like I expect them to, then I'd say they have a decent shot at upsetting TCH next week. If Huffman, gives Navasota a tough game, I don't like their chances much against TCH.

Notice how neither of my scenarios has Huffman winning LOL

Here's a question for the Navasota guys:

HONESTLY, do you think the 2011 Rattlers are a better team RIGHT NOW than the 2010 Rattlers were in the 2nd round?

Bambam
11-16-2011, 10:04 AM
LOL.....Huffman has NO SHOT?????? OMG come on man!

Saggy Aggie
11-16-2011, 10:15 AM
LOL.....Huffman has NO SHOT?????? OMG come on man! :) always a chance, just not much of one :D

buff4ever
11-16-2011, 10:42 AM
Huffman sux:wave:

Given only one huffman poster, this is kinda fun.

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2011, 11:07 AM
If Navasota beats Huffman pretty easily, like I expect them to, then I'd say they have a decent shot at upsetting TCH next week. If Huffman, gives Navasota a tough game, I don't like their chances much against TCH.

Notice how neither of my scenarios has Huffman winning LOL

Here's a question for the Navasota guys:

HONESTLY, do you think the 2011 Rattlers are a better team RIGHT NOW than the 2010 Rattlers were in the 2nd round?

Overall, yes. The defense is definitely better and the offense is as good if not slightly better IMO.

Manso/V8
11-16-2011, 11:45 AM
Overall, yes. The defense is definitely better and the offense is as good if not slightly better IMO.

I say Rattlers by 14 in this one.

I would give you more spread, but it doesn't seem Navasota has been a consistent shutdown D.
Cameron(2A) put up 21.
La Grange put up 26.
Smithville put up 18, etc.

How do yall let that happen?

Bambam
11-16-2011, 12:01 PM
Huffman sux:wave:

Given only one huffman poster, this is kinda fun.

LMAO.......buff4ever that was just uncalled for. I got my big boy panties on and can take it. The only the I will be sucking is some cold ones during our celebration after the game! HUFFMAN ADVANCES! WOOOOOHOOOOOO! BRING IT!

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2011, 12:08 PM
LMAO.......buff4ever that was just uncalled for. I got my big boy panties on and can take it. The only the I will be sucking is some cold ones during our celebration after the game! HUFFMAN ADVANCES! WOOOOOHOOOOOO! BRING IT!

Don't take offense. He always says that. Ask Bellville.:)

Bambam
11-16-2011, 12:10 PM
Don't take offense. He always says that. Ask Bellville.:)

I dont take offense to any of it. Wouldnt be on here chatting if I did! : )

Really hoping for a good game! I want to win as bad as anyone in my sons senior year. IN the playoffs everyone has a chance. Woudnt be in the playoffs if they didnt!

falconfanatic
11-16-2011, 12:16 PM
Well boys, I know that you will be reading this forum at some point through out the week. A little Falcon thinks that Navasota's defense is not that good. In fact, the little Falcons believes that not only does Coldspring (which may very well be true) has a better defense, but so does Silsbee, and Kingwood Park. So, lets see, Coldspring beats them 20-3. Kingwood Park beats them 35-0. And they sneak by a Silsbee team who is without their starting QB, 19-14. The little falcon believes that Huffman will be able to move the ball and score on Navasota... All to the tune of Huffman winning 24-21. According to the little Falcon, Navasota hasn't seen an offense like Huffman. I do believe that we heard that last week against Sealy. And, we all know how that turned out. It is very interesting that Huffman will do what no team as done all year, slow Navasota's offense down and limit the to just 21 points while out scoring the Rattlers. Of course, Smithville thought that too. I ask again, which team that Huffman has faced has the type of offense that Navasota has? In the Sealy game, stopping Navasota's offense didn't seem to be the biggest concern coming from the members of 3adownlow. All they were concerned with was what Seals Jones and Davis would do to Navasota... Basically what they HAD done all year. It didn't happen. Don't underestimate Navasota's defense!

Boy oh boy, I can't wait till Friday!

Well I guess you are talking about me. You must have made you're way over to **********. I will post the same thing here as I did there.

Navasota is a very good football team, and could possibly have the best offence we have faced so far. Huffman hasn't faced a team that can pass like Navasota yet. So that scares me a bit especially since our secondary has struggled at points this season. Navasota runs for about 193 yards a game and passes for about 240 so they are pretty balanced. They are a big play quick strike offence, we will have to contain them and force them to make sustained drives if they want to score. Receiving wise almost 70% of thier receptions are split between two players#12 and #2 with #12 being the big play threat. Thier QB protecs the only throwing 2 pics compared to 30 tds while completing 64% of his passes, but he also likes to run and has more carries than any other player. We will have to get pressure on the QB and they have given up some sacks this year in thier loss to Willis they gave up 9, they gave up 5 to Cameron yoe, and a couple in the Lagrange game. So defensively we have to contain the big play and get pressure on the QB and force incompletions, against Willis they only completed 47% of thier passes.

Defensively they are not that great, imo CS, silsbee, and probably KP were all better. They give up close to 16 points a game for the season and nearly 283 yards a game in the 6 games I found stats against them. They haven't faced an offence like Huffman's offence every team they faced ran the ball atleast 35+ times even Willis who threw 27 times still ran 46 times. Huffman averages about 33 pass playscompared to 18 run playsa game, Navasota's opponents ran close to 35 times and only passed about 15 times. Huffman should be able to move the ball and score on this D, we just can't make mistakes like we did against silsbee. Last week we over 400 yards of offence and ran better than we have in most games, but we can'thave the turnovers.Townley can't throw pics this week or we won't have a chance.

Huffman has to eliminate the mistakes, we can't have kick off returns for tds, give them starting filed position at our own 4, or have dropped passes. I believe our Defense will hold navasota to limited numbers and if our offense can score 21+ points we will have a very good chance to win.

24-21 Huffman

Sorry I ruffled you're feathers it was just a prediction.

Oh and about the weak schedule comment our combined opponents record is 56-60 Navasota's is 55-60-1 so I would say the schedules are pretty equal.

UPanIN
11-16-2011, 12:17 PM

I would give you more spread, but it doesn't seem Navasota has been a consistent shutdown D.
Cameron(2A) put up 21.
La Grange put up 26.

La Grange was the only team that came close to winning and the Rattlers special teams put the D in terrible field position a couple times. Even so I would say the Rattlers got a little rattled in that game. I'll give you that one.

you say Rattlers by 14... I'm stickin with Rattlers by 9

Bambam
11-16-2011, 12:28 PM
What took you so long falconfanatic? I thought i was going to be in this by myself until the game on Friday night! BTW good breakdwon!

falconfanatic
11-16-2011, 12:36 PM
What took you so long falconfanatic? I thought i was going to be in this by myself until the game on Friday night! BTW good breakdwon!

Thanks. I forgot about this site until it popped back in my head on monday night lol.

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2011, 02:27 PM

Cameron(2A) put up 21.
La Grange put up 26.

LOL at you!!!!

Cameron- We won the game 42-21. We were up late 42-14 before Cameron scored again.
Smithville- We won! We were up 40-0 going into the 4th Q. Do you really think there were a need to keep our starters in?
La Grange- We won! We were up 20-9 going into the 4th. Poor calls, bad play, etc led to a Leopard comeback. Not to make excuses, but that was the worst game I have seen Navasota play in years.

Want to talk about what happened in the Sealy game? You especially were so intrigued on what Sealy would do to Navasota and how they would beat us.

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Well I guess you are talking about me. You must have made you're way over to **********. I will post the same thing here as I did there.

Navasota is a very good football team, and could possibly have the best offence we have faced so far. Huffman hasn't faced a team that can pass like Navasota yet. So that scares me a bit especially since our secondary has struggled at points this season. Navasota runs for about 193 yards a game and passes for about 240 so they are pretty balanced. They are a big play quick strike offence, we will have to contain them and force them to make sustained drives if they want to score. Receiving wise almost 70% of thier receptions are split between two players#12 and #2 with #12 being the big play threat. Thier QB protecs the only throwing 2 pics compared to 30 tds while completing 64% of his passes, but he also likes to run and has more carries than any other player. We will have to get pressure on the QB and they have given up some sacks this year in thier loss to Willis they gave up 9, they gave up 5 to Cameron yoe, and a couple in the Lagrange game. So defensively we have to contain the big play and get pressure on the QB and force incompletions, against Willis they only completed 47% of thier passes.

Defensively they are not that great, imo CS, silsbee, and probably KP were all better. They give up close to 16 points a game for the season and nearly 283 yards a game in the 6 games I found stats against them. They haven't faced an offence like Huffman's offence every team they faced ran the ball atleast 35+ times even Willis who threw 27 times still ran 46 times. Huffman averages about 33 pass playscompared to 18 run playsa game, Navasota's opponents ran close to 35 times and only passed about 15 times. Huffman should be able to move the ball and score on this D, we just can't make mistakes like we did against silsbee. Last week we over 400 yards of offence and ran better than we have in most games, but we can'thave the turnovers.Townley can't throw pics this week or we won't have a chance.

Huffman has to eliminate the mistakes, we can't have kick off returns for tds, give them starting filed position at our own 4, or have dropped passes. I believe our Defense will hold navasota to limited numbers and if our offense can score 21+ points we will have a very good chance to win.

24-21 Huffman

Sorry I ruffled you're feathers it was just a prediction.

Oh and about the weak schedule comment our combined opponents record is 56-60 Navasota's is 55-60-1 so I would say the schedules are pretty equal.

I guess that would be you who I was referring to.

Two more days until the Falcons bite the dust, again. Folks will someday start respecting the Mighty Blue and White!

Bambam
11-16-2011, 02:41 PM
Its not about repsect. Huffman respects its opponents! Its all about this beatdown to happen Friday night. Thats what its about! Huffman is going into this game full of confidence and expecting to win. If we lose, hats off to Navasota and we move on.

Manso/V8
11-16-2011, 02:45 PM
LOL at you!!!!

Cameron- We won the game 42-21. We were up late 42-14 before Cameron scored again.
Smithville- We won! We were up 40-0 going into the 4th Q. Do you really think there were a need to keep our starters in?
La Grange- We won! We were up 20-9 going into the 4th. Poor calls, bad play, etc led to a Leopard comeback. Not to make excuses, but that was the worst game I have seen Navasota play in years.

Want to talk about what happened in the Sealy game? You especially were so intrigued on what Sealy would do to Navasota and how they would beat us.

You been drinking some of that venom? Appreciate your rationalizions, not excuses, I guess "reasons", that a 2A team, a Smithville team without their feature back, and the struggling Leps posted numbers on yall.......drops off real fast with the 2nd team?

I know what happened in our Sealy game, we held them to fewer yards than Navasota did, we just couldn't score.....hey everyone has bad days.

BTW, I was curious about the Sealy-Navasota game, thought Sealy was the underdog, but voted for Sealy in the poll because they are in our district and neighbors.

You are just looking for a reason to talk smack. Go ahead.

I take Navasota in the game against Huffman.
Here's the rub.

Navasota seems to be very inconsistent. Will that team who played La Grange show up?

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2011, 02:55 PM
You been drinking some of that venom? Appreciate your rationalizions, not excuses, I guess "reasons", that a 2A team, a Smithville team without their feature back, and the struggling Leps posted numbers on yall.......drops off real fast with the 2nd team?

I know what happened in our Sealy game, we held them to fewer yards than Navasota did, we just couldn't score.....hey everyone has bad days.

BTW, I was curious about the Sealy-Navasota game, thought Sealy was the underdog, but voted for Sealy in the poll because they are in our district and neighbors.

You are just looking for a reason to talk smack. Go ahead.

I take Navasota in the game against Huffman.
Here's the rub.

Navasota seems to be very inconsistent. Will that team who played La Grange show up?

I think that you have a bigger concern than Navasota. Figure out how Bellville will score on Coldspring. Get back at me when you come up with that solution.:)

As I asked before, when you are up 42-14 and 40-0 in the 4th quarter, is there really a need to play your starters? And the last I checked, no one wins on who runs the most plays, who has the most yardage. It's the final score. But, you should know that, right? You keep bringing up how someone was out gained, why? Who cares? What was the final score?

But, like you have stated before, if you want to hang your hat on what happened in those games, then so be it. Remember, those where your words. What it boiled down to is, besides the late come back by La Grange, NONE of those other games were close. Sure they scored late, SO WHAT! The game was well in our hands.

And cry all you want about the Sealy game, but the bottom line is that you guys loss. End of story. You didn't score because Sealy's defense didn't allow you to score not because of a bad game. And you have the nerves to call Navasota inconsistent based on the La Grange game?. In the Bellville/ Sealy game that I saw, neither team was very good (IMO). On the other hand, Navasota handed Sealy a donkey stopping. 40-7 late in the 4th... Yes, Sealy scored again late with the back ups in. Do you want to talk about that?

buff4ever
11-16-2011, 04:05 PM
Its not about repsect. Huffman respects its opponents! Its all about this beatdown to happen Friday night. Thats what its about! Huffman is going into this game full of confidence and expecting to win. If we lose, hats off to Navasota and we move on.

Keep on bringin it bambam, we enjoy it. You have a tough opponent this week. Things seem to be going their way this year for the most part, and that is tough to beat when a good team has things going their way.

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2011, 04:25 PM

Good Luck. If Huffman wins, I will congratulate you and move on as well.

hookandladder
11-16-2011, 04:49 PM
LOL at you!!!!

I was starting to have respect for your opinion's but after your comments about our game , I am starting to wonder with those kind of excuses. Also, Navasota has a good big play offense this year however last years offense was overall better, hands down. I do expect Navasota to win this game, I say by 2 TD's.

Bambam
11-16-2011, 05:01 PM
A quick word about the Sealy game........Can we say ONE DIMENSIONAL? Navasota made the adjustment in the 2nd quarter with the monster QB from Sealy. Huffman is NOT one dimensional and have multiple options with both the run and pass. D Gray is not joke and Townley can throw the pil, IF IF IF given time. Navasota can brag too much about a drumming of Sealy being they were QB draw left and right! BTW thats the only game I have seen from Navasota. Wait nevermind, me and the LB have watched every single game VIA video! Huffman is going to upset some folk!!!!!!!

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2011, 06:40 PM
A quick word about the Sealy game........Can we say ONE DIMENSIONAL? Navasota made the adjustment in the 2nd quarter with the monster QB from Sealy. Huffman is NOT one dimensional and have multiple options with both the run and pass. D Gray is not joke and Townley can throw the pil, IF IF IF given time. Navasota can brag too much about a drumming of Sealy being they were QB draw left and right! BTW thats the only game I have seen from Navasota. Wait nevermind, me and the LB have watched every single game VIA video! Huffman is going to upset some folk!!!!!!!

I have never said that Sealy wasn't one dimensional. It what lead up to the Sealy game... So much talk from others on how Seals Jones and Davis would have their way. I agree, Sealy was one dimensional.

You have to remember, Sealy won their district and almost upset Wimberley. So, being one dimensional got them a long way.

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2011, 06:48 PM
I was starting to have respect for your opinion's but after your comments about our game , I am starting to wonder with those kind of excuses. Also, Navasota has a good big play offense this year however last years offense was overall better, hands down. I do expect Navasota to win this game, I say by 2 TD's.

You don't even know me, do you think I give a damn about you respecting me? Come on, seriously? And, what did I say that made you upset? Poor calls from Navasota? Bad calls from Navasota? Or, Navasota played a bad game? I never direspected La Grange or didn't not give them credit. But, I will tell you this, Navasota was its biggest enemy against La Grange.

Hook, how many games have you seen Navasota play this year? La Grange and Sealy, right? So, based on that, a season of 10 games, you say that Navasota's offense was better last year? Ask someone who has seen Navasota more than once or twice that question.

If teams played better defense, would anyone be saying that Navasota has a good big play offense?

zebrablue2
11-16-2011, 06:55 PM

Will not upset the snakes. They will strike fast and hard. Snake posters on here do not brag alot, and if they do, its cause it ain't bragging when you do it. I got no dog in this fight, wish the best of luck to both teams.. GO SNAKES.

Manso/V8
11-16-2011, 08:35 PM
I think that you have a bigger concern than Navasota. Figure out how Bellville will score on Coldspring. Get back at me when you come up with that solution.:)

As I asked before, when you are up 42-14 and 40-0 in the 4th quarter, is there really a need to play your starters? And the last I checked, no one wins on who runs the most plays, who has the most yardage. It's the final score. But, you should know that, right? You keep bringing up how someone was out gained, why? Who cares? What was the final score?

But, like you have stated before, if you want to hang your hat on what happened in those games, then so be it. Remember, those where your words. What it boiled down to is, besides the late come back by La Grange, NONE of those other games were close. Sure they scored late, SO WHAT! The game was well in our hands.

And cry all you want about the Sealy game, but the bottom line is that you guys loss. End of story. You didn't score because Sealy's defense didn't allow you to score not because of a bad game. And you have the nerves to call Navasota inconsistent based on the La Grange game?. In the Bellville/ Sealy game that I saw, neither team was very good (IMO). On the other hand, Navasota handed Sealy a donkey stopping. 40-7 late in the 4th... Yes, Sealy scored again late with the back ups in. Do you want to talk about that?

Hemo- You need to relax a bit......you seem a little edgy since the playoffs began. Does the cooler weather make snakes a bit cranky? I post a few innocuous comments and you get all vipery.

I am not a coach or a player, so I don't have to figure out how Bellville will score. I will simply go watch the game and support the team.....but hey, Huffman scored 3 on them, so there is hope.....maybe we'll get "lucky" and return a kickoff for a TD.

Don't pat yourself on the back for putting in the reserves when you have a game in hand. MOST teams do that. It is kind of delicate balance; too soon, and the starters get used to not working in the second half, you wait too long, and it looks like you are running up the score and can hurt team morale. Usually a good time to do that is some time past the halfway point of the 3rd quarter, after the O and D have gone a series or so after halftime. You keep bringing up your game against La Grange......in our game with La Grange we turned the key over to the backups late in the 3rd. No more scores from either team.

Stop the obsession with Sealy. We played them a month ago. Yall man handled them 4-1 in the August scrimmage and you beat them last week in the first round. Congrats. Focus on Huffman and the road ahead!

Hey, I am picking the Rattlers by 14 in this game. I want Navasota to take the SC. I am really sick of hearing about Chapel Hill. At this point, the Rattlers are my fav Div I team. I met Fedora this summer and thought he was a great guy. I WANT YALL to do well.

I am not hanging my hat on Navasota's game with La Grange, I just hope that incidence of the Snakes getting rattled late in the game doesn't rear its head again.

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2011, 09:02 PM
Hemo- You need to relax a bit......you seem a little edgy since the playoffs began. Does the cooler weather make snakes a bit cranky? I post a few innocuous comments and you get all vipery.

I am not a coach or a player, so I don't have to figure out how Bellville will score. I will simply go watch the game and support the team.....but hey, Huffman scored 3 on them, so there is hope.....maybe we'll get "lucky" and return a kickoff for a TD.

Don't pat yourself on the back for putting in the reserves when you have a game in hand. MOST teams do that. It is kind of delicate balance; too soon, and the starters get used to not working in the second half, you wait too long, and it looks like you are running up the score and can hurt team morale. Usually a good time to do that is some time past the halfway point of the 3rd quarter, after the O and D have gone a series or so after halftime. You keep bringing up your game against La Grange......in our game with La Grange we turned the key over to the backups late in the 3rd. No more scores from either team.

Stop the obsession with Sealy. We played them a month ago. Yall man handled them 4-1 in the August scrimmage and you beat them last week in the first round. Congrats. Focus on Huffman and the road ahead!

Hey, I am picking the Rattlers by 14 in this game. I want Navasota to take the SC. I am really sick of hearing about Chapel Hill. At this point, the Rattlers are my fav Div I team. I met Fedora this summer and thought he was a great guy. I WANT YALL to do well.

I am not hanging my hat on Navasota's game with La Grange, I just hope that incidence of the Snakes getting rattled late in the game doesn't rear its head again.

Apologies to you. Believe me, Bellville is my second favorite team. I have nothing but respect for Bellville, the town, and the fans. Red Mustache was a family friend and I can hear him now talking football.

For me, I believe that most of my defensive mode comes from four consecutive trips to the QF's and four consecutive losses. No one, not even Carthage has done that. Every year, I find Navasota being shorted of what they have complished over the past four years and this year as well. From rankings, especially this year, Navasota never seems to get respect. It seems that the more that we do, the more people question and doubt Navasota. Not saying you, but, just in general. I find myself defending the team that I love and I enjoy seeing. We tend to do that. If I didn't believe that Navasota didn't have the horses, I would say so. We win, sometimes by 1 and others by 35. In my book a win is a win. Some teams match up better with others and some don't.

If I have said anything to upset, mislead, or disrepect anyone, please except my apologies. When I first became a member on this site, I learned that you have to support what or who you believe in. Others will do the same. I remember playing LH in the Quarter Finals. Boy oh boy were their fans 10xs worst than me or anyone else from Navasota. Not saying that there is anything wrong with what was said, but, LH fans were only standing up for their team. They knew that they had a special thing going.

In the end, only one team will be the champion. Who will it be? IDK, but, I will continue to support Navasota. I have seen enough football in my life to know when a quality team is on the field. Will we win it all? IDK, but believe me, I will support them until the end comes.

Good Luck to all teams! May each and every team play an injury free game.

Go Rattlers and Brahmas.

Trojanswin
11-16-2011, 09:23 PM
I hope Navasota's backups did not get too used to playing the 4th quarter. They won't see much action this week.
Huffman D will keep this game close at least, and if Navasota isn't careful they may find themselves practicing basketball next week.
Good luck to both teams but I got to stick with my boys from 22-3A. Go Falcons.

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2011, 09:35 PM
I hope Navasota's backups did not get too used to playing the 4th quarter. They won't see much action this week.
Huffman D will keep this game close at least, and if Navasota isn't careful they may find themselves practicing basketball next week.
Good luck to both teams but I got to stick with my boys from 22-3A. Go Falcons.

Good luck to Coldspring as well.

Bambam
11-16-2011, 10:00 PM
WOOOWEEEE son there is some pumped up folk on this board! LOL...........I honestly think both teams are gearing up for a fight and if either team slips up, game over! Man this HS football is something else! I also want to wish my fella district CS boys a BIG OLE GOOD LUCK in their next round. Handle yo business fellas!
WE still have another freaking two days before game time! Plenty of time to talk some more s%^t! LOL

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2011, 11:03 PM
WOOOWEEEE son there is some pumped up folk on this board! LOL...........I honestly think both teams are gearing up for a fight and if either team slips up, game over! Man this HS football is something else! I also want to wish my fella district CS boys a BIG OLE GOOD LUCK in their next round. Handle yo business fellas!
WE still have another freaking two days before game time! Plenty of time to talk some more s%^t! LOL

You are right... dias mas dos!

Txbroadcaster
11-17-2011, 01:03 AM
ahhhh thanks guys for a great thread..I miss these type of threads..we have become to nice on the board LOL...I love two towns poster duking it out with good stats and views, then after the game coming back to compare and rib each other

hookandladder
11-17-2011, 07:38 AM
You don't even know me, do you think I give a damn about you respecting me? Come on, seriously? And, what did I say that made you upset? Poor calls from Navasota? Bad calls from Navasota? Or, Navasota played a bad game? I never direspected La Grange or didn't not give them credit. But, I will tell you this, Navasota was its biggest enemy against La Grange.

Hook, how many games have you seen Navasota play this year? La Grange and Sealy, right? So, based on that, a season of 10 games, you say that Navasota's offense was better last year? Ask someone who has seen Navasota more than once or twice that question.

If teams played better defense, would anyone be saying that Navasota has a good big play offense?

Most times the other team has something to do with you being your biggest enemy, we just lined up and ran the ball down on most downs and when we needed to throw the ball you could not defend the pass. Sad you cannot give credit when credit is due, guess the respect works both ways.

HEMOTOXIC
11-17-2011, 08:59 AM
Most times the other team has something to do with you being your biggest enemy, we just lined up and ran the ball down on most downs and when we needed to throw the ball you could not defend the pass. Sad you cannot give credit when credit is due, guess the respect works both ways.

We couldn't stop the pass nor the run, yet we won.:wave:

hookandladder
11-17-2011, 09:10 AM
We couldn't stop the pass nor the run, yet we won.:wave:

Not trying to take anything away from your team, I think they are a very young good team with excellent coaching. Just saying our game with you guys is when we really put everything together, do not think Navasota played that bad against us we just stepped our game up. Good Luck tomorrow night.

HEMOTOXIC
11-17-2011, 09:15 AM
Not trying to take anything away from your team, I think they are a very young good team with excellent coaching. Just saying our game with you guys is when we really put everything together, do not think Navasota played that bad against us we just stepped our game up. Good Luck tomorrow night.

Hook, I never took anything from you guys. In fact, I said that the La Grange team that I saw shouldn't have loss as many games as they had.

Next year, you guys will be a very scary team.

UPanIN
11-17-2011, 09:33 AM
Hook, I never took anything from you guys. In fact, I said that the La Grange team that I saw shouldn't have loss as many games as they had.

Next year, you guys will be a very scary team.

Yes there is always next year.

Bull's-eye
11-17-2011, 11:56 AM
Believe me, Bellville is my second favorite team. I have nothing but respect for Bellville, the town, and the fans. Red Mustache was a family friend and I can hear him now talking football. Good Luck to all teams! May each and every team play an injury free game.
Go Rattlers and Brahmas.

This is the time of year that we really miss our good friend. Red Mustache was a die-hard Bellville Brahma, but he fell in love with the Rattlers when Fedora took over their program. I remember Buddy taking me to your Dad's house, we talked football & a little smack about the upcoming Bellville/Navasota game. The Rattlers won a thrilling game on the last play of the game, both teams played outstanding & mutual respect was earned from both sides of the field. From then on, the Rattlers became my 2nd team & I do my best to follow them in the playoffs. Yes, go Rattlers & Brahmas!

HEMOTOXIC
11-17-2011, 12:34 PM
This is the time of year that we really miss our good friend. Red Mustache was a die-hard Bellville Brahma, but he fell in love with the Rattlers when Fedora took over their program. I remember Buddy taking me to your Dad's house, we talked football & a little smack about the upcoming Bellville/Navasota game. The Rattlers won a thrilling game on the last play of the game, both teams played outstanding & mutual respect was earned from both sides of the field. From then on, the Rattlers became my 2nd team & I do my best to follow them in the playoffs. Yes, go Rattlers & Brahmas!

Great memories! Buddy would talk hours and hours about Bellville and he took a liking to Gilmer too.

Good Luck to you guys tomorrow. I think that you can pull it out!

regaleagle
11-17-2011, 01:53 PM
I said it before, and I'll say it again. Methinks Navasota is a "sleeper" good team. Will find out this Friday, huh? Anxious to see how the Rattlers handle HH. My guess is the Snakes will have their best overall game of the year.

Bambam
11-17-2011, 03:39 PM
I said it before, and I'll say it again. Methinks Navasota is a "sleeper" good team. Will find out this Friday, huh? Anxious to see how the Rattlers handle HH. My guess is the Snakes will have their best overall game of the year.

They are the sleeper team! They gonna go to sleep after Huffman knocks their butts out of the playoffs! Just sayin. Huffman aint no joke and if the Rattlers think its going to be a cake walk, they got another thing coming. GO FALCONS! Handle yo business and hush these naysayers up again! :cheerl:

HEMOTOXIC
11-17-2011, 06:20 PM
They are the sleeper team! They gonna go to sleep after Huffman knocks their butts out of the playoffs! Just sayin. Huffman aint no joke and if the Rattlers think its going to be a cake walk, they got another thing coming. GO FALCONS! Handle yo business and hush these naysayers up again! :cheerl:

:stirpot: AGAIN?

Bambam
11-17-2011, 06:49 PM
:stirpot: AGAIN?

Come on Hemo!!!!!!!!!! LOL......gots to keep it stirred up man! Will you be witnessing this event tomorrow night? Its going to be mAAAAAAAAAAAArvelous!

HEMOTOXIC
11-17-2011, 06:54 PM
Come on Hemo!!!!!!!!!! LOL......gots to keep it stirred up man! Will you be witnessing this event tomorrow night? Its going to be mAAAAAAAAAAAArvelous!

Man, you know I can't wait.. Ive been waiting on this time of the year since last season's loss to Chapel Hill.

Good Luck to you guys!

Go Snakes!

HEMOTOXIC
11-18-2011, 06:54 AM
Friday is finally here.

Go RATTLERS!

zebrablue2
11-18-2011, 07:36 AM
Go snakes!!!

Bambam
11-18-2011, 07:39 AM
WOOOOFREAKINGHOOOO! Rattler finna get snake bit! COMEONE FALCONS! I am more nervous than my dang boy!

Pudlugger
11-18-2011, 08:05 AM
Good luck tonight Rattlers. I know yall will not disappoint. D23 is well represented by the Navasota Rattlers. Navasota by 17.

Bambam
11-18-2011, 10:12 AM
Huffman 28
Navasota 14

Good luck to both teams and God bless these young men!

SHSBulldog00
11-18-2011, 10:41 AM
Rattlers light up the board tonight!!!

Bull's-eye
11-18-2011, 11:01 AM
Rattlers rattle & roll to a big victory!

SHSBulldog00
11-18-2011, 11:08 AM
Those Milk Juggs with marbles and other items are LOUD

falconfanatic
11-18-2011, 11:12 AM
This game will be broadcast on psnsports.com

radioman
11-18-2011, 12:22 PM
You can listen to the game live on http://navasotanews.com/ or on your phone with the RadioAggieland ap which can be downloaded here http://radioaggieland.com/. I am looking forward to a great, competitive game.