PDA

View Full Version : Penn State Scandal....Is Murder Involved too??

wimbo_pro
11-12-2011, 01:32 PM
Just repeating what I heard on Satellite radio sports talk....

Apparently there was a DA assigned to investigate this issue many years ago. His car was found, but no body has ever been found. He was the prosecutor (or something relating to the office) handling Sandusky's case, plus others including mob cases. The case pretty much went away after his disappearance. Anyone know more about this?

wimbo_pro
11-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Oh...forgot to add that his computer was found in the river, but the hard drive was removed.

wimbo_pro
11-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Oh...forgot to add that his computer was found in the river, but the hard drive was removed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/sports/ncaafootball/questions-on-sandusky-wrapped-in-2005-gricar-mystery.html

regaleagle
11-12-2011, 02:03 PM
Yes, Wimbo_pro. I mentioned this in the other Penn State thread the other day. This disappearance/'presumed murder' of the county DA that was attempting to prosecute this case never has been solved or followed up by law enforcement officials in State College. What's really going on there???? BTW, congrats on a win last night. A 'w' in the playoffs is a 'w'.

wimbo_pro
11-12-2011, 02:06 PM
Yes, Wimbo_pro. I mentioned this in the other Penn State thread the other day. This disappearance/'presumed murder' of the county DA that was attempting to prosecute this case never has been solved or followed up by law enforcement officials in State College. What's really going on there???? BTW, congrats on a win last night. A 'w' in the playoffs is a 'w'.

Did you mention it, Regal? Sorry I missed it. This is strange..but apparently (after reading more) his disappearance came 4-5 yrs AFTER he decided to NOT pursue the charges from 1998. I don't know what to think...but there is definitely more to this Penn State scandal. MUCH more to come, I'm sure. If my son was a highly recruited athlete, I would definitely steer him away from Penn State. I say their football program has been given a "death sentence" for years to come.

wimbo_pro
11-12-2011, 02:07 PM
And thanks for the congrats. Yes, a win is a win...but they shook us to the core last night. Hope only good comes from it.