PDA

View Full Version : Chapel Hill/ LaVega

Saggy Aggie
11-12-2011, 11:55 AM
Friday night in Huntsville @ Sam Houston St Univ.

I'm 90% sure thats where I'll be.

This should be a good one, but I'm expecting Chill to pull away in the 2nd half and win by about 17-21.

COBRAFOOTBALL
11-12-2011, 11:59 AM
Friday night in Huntsville @ Sam Houston St Univ.

I'm 90% sure thats where I'll be.

This should be a good one, but I'm expecting Chill to pull away in the 2nd half and win by about 17-21.Thats a long drive for both teams!! Couldnt yall find something in between like Corsicana or sumthin? wow.. Huntsville...

HEMOTOXIC
11-12-2011, 12:03 PM
thats a long drive for both teams!! Couldnt yall find something in between like corsicana or sumthin? Wow.. Huntsville...

137 miles -waco to huntsville
130 miles- tyler to huntsville

56 miles-waco to corsicana
74 miles- tyler to corsicana

IndianFan2012
11-12-2011, 12:05 PM
What a great show down... Wish I could be there but the Indians are on a mission

COBRAFOOTBALL
11-12-2011, 12:28 PM
137 miles -waco to huntsville
130 miles- tyler to huntsville

56 miles-waco to corsicana
74 miles- tyler to corsicanaCrazy huh HEMO?

eagles_victory
11-12-2011, 12:33 PM
Chapel Hill will win by about two touchdowns.

HEMOTOXIC
11-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Crazy huh HEMO?

Very!

orange machine
11-12-2011, 01:17 PM
I would love to see the pirates win this game.

waterboy
11-12-2011, 02:12 PM
I don't see LaVega being able to keep Chapel Hill out of the endzone in this one. The Bulldogs will overpower the Pirates, in my humble opinion.:)

defense51
11-13-2011, 07:37 AM
Chapel Hill may not be able to keep La Vega out of the endzone, they do give up some points.

COBRAFOOTBALL
11-13-2011, 08:01 AM
Chapel Hill may not be able to keep La Vega out of the endzone, they do give up some points.If Chapel Hill beats La Vega by a wide margin then they may be the real deal to win state... I dont see the it being won by either side by a large margin. would love to see this one though..

cowboyandchrist
11-13-2011, 10:03 AM
If Chapel Hill beats La Vega by a wide margin then they may be the real deal to win state... I dont see the it being won by either side by a large margin. would love to see this one though..
If Chapell Hill remembers last years fall in the state Championship game, they will roll in this game. Everybody is back and they are built for speed. From what people told me that were at the game, Jasper played their butts off, but Chapell Hills speed was unbelievable.

Chillfan
11-13-2011, 12:41 PM
If Chapell Hill remembers last years fall in the state Championship game, they will roll in this game. Everybody is back and they are built for speed. From what people told me that were at the game, Jasper played their butts off, but Chapell Hills speed was unbelievable.
I'm not making a prediction because I know nothing of the competition that Lavega has played. CH was rusty in a few areas against Jasper. They do still have that sour taste from the loss last year. CH only thew the ball 9 times against Jasper while having a 500 plus rushing game. I suspect we will hit it big in the air and mix it it up well. Is Lavega still heavy on the run?

Raider Red
11-14-2011, 11:42 AM
Every prediction I have seen by Massey, Max Preps, etc. is 7 points or less. 7 pts or less is a toss up game. All depends on who makes the fewest mistakes and turnovers. A crucial holding call at the wrong time, a motion on 3rd and 1, a dropped pass. This one SHOULD be decided in the 4th quarter and may go to the last minute.

waterboy
11-14-2011, 12:34 PM
They are usually pretty accurate, but I believe the stats they have are from before CH got Saenz back. Saenz adds a new dimension to the Bulldog offense with his blazing speed, and ability to throw. I don't look for this game to be very close at all. I could be wrong, but...........we'll see.

44 Magnum
11-15-2011, 08:04 AM
I know nothing of Chapel Hill, but LaVega plays a tough brand of defense. The Pirates have speed too. They don't have the speed they had when they were state finalist three years ago. I see this one being very close!

LionFan72
11-15-2011, 09:38 AM
We are gonna find out if Chapel Hill is really all that and a donut hole! Should be a telling game.

SHSBulldog00
11-15-2011, 11:29 AM
I'll say 35-31 CH

Chillfan
11-17-2011, 11:09 AM
We are gonna find out if Chapel Hill is really all that and a donut hole! Should be a telling game.

What kind of point spread do you need to determine if CH is the real deal or not?

HEMOTOXIC
11-17-2011, 11:20 AM
What kind of point spread do you need to determine if CH is the real deal or not?

I am not sure why people are still questioning if CHILL is the real deal. Folks, if you have any doubts, just make a lil road trip and watch the Bulldogs in action.

CHILL by atleast 21. If not, I will be very surprised.

SHSBulldog00
11-17-2011, 11:36 AM
Was hoping I could make this game this weekend but it doesn't look likely.:crying:

MajorApplehorn
11-17-2011, 11:40 AM
I would love to be at this game. One of the best 3 games of the week, along with Gonzales/Wimbo & Argyle/Prosper 2

Chillfan
11-17-2011, 11:50 AM
I am not sure why people are still questioning if CHILL is the real deal. Folks, if you have any doubts, just make a lil road trip and watch the Bulldogs in action.

We have three injuries that could affect the outcome of this game.

Saggy Aggie
11-17-2011, 12:51 PM
We have three injuries that could affect the outcome of this game. care to elaborate?

Chillfan
11-17-2011, 01:07 PM
care to elaborate?
They should be back by our meeting Saggy:clap:. lol.

QB and stable of 4 RB's will be ready this week. I think Saenz will be putting on a air show this week. CH showed La Vega nothing but run against Jasper. Gonna be a great game. This is not going to be a easy win.

j_dog
11-18-2011, 11:47 AM

No doubt, CH can score. A bit surprised that Jasper hung 28 points on them though. And 14 of those were in the first half when the score was still somewhat close. In fact Jasper scored first.

A good offensive team might keep the spread closer; but I doubt that La Vega will stop CH from doing their scoring.

I am looking forward to seeing this game tonight. And it IS being played in the right place. :stirpot: