PDA

View Full Version : JV moving up next year

war-town
12-19-2003, 08:24 AM
coach roberts from wharton is going to have a young team next year after losing 23 seniors this year.But the talent moving up from jv very agressive and discipline. They only loss one game this year to Rice.

Hal I. Tosis
12-19-2003, 09:12 AM
Not true war-town. Rice beat them 38-14, plus El Campo, Brazosport, maybe more. But Wharton does still have lots of athletes returning from what I hear from friends there. The cupboard will never be bare in Wharton.

war-town
12-24-2003, 10:15 AM
both r wrong tosis wharton jv lost to rice in district and lost to ec and navasotta 7-6 but not to brazosport

20dawgz05
12-29-2003, 11:23 PM
burnet should have a pretty good team next year JV was 9-1 this year (pretty sure)... it will be a whole new atmosphere but im sure we will do fine... GO BULLDOGS!!

bc 76
12-30-2003, 09:48 AM
Wharton will be very good,yes we lost a lot kids but we lost some kids that did not want to play hard every down.The kids Wharton has coming back may not have the athletic ability that some of those kids had but they will play harder for coach Roberts.Wharton will have a potent offense with the return of QB T Jones & RB P Fleurinor were Wharton needs to improve will be on defense.Wharton had a hard time stopping the run but i think they will be better this coming year they won't have the size they had last year but they will be a lot faster on defense.Wharton will have the talent and next year they will probally go div 2 in the playoffs.