PDA

View Full Version : Saw Argyle tonight...wow.

kaorder1999
11-12-2011, 12:40 AM
Those Eagles can play!

Gsquared
11-12-2011, 02:25 PM
Those Eagles can play!

Yes they can. Those are solid X 2 up the middle. Would love to see the rematch against the other Eagles. Any idea when and where they play?

regaleagle
11-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Yes, but so can the Prosper Eagles. We have a rematch with them next week, and this game may determine who will be playing in the Region 2 final. This will be an all out WAR for staying alive in the playoffs, as both teams realize it may be their "game of the year" to catapult them deep toward the State Championship game. I don't know what to expect next week, other than a literal physical WAR between these physical teams. Prosper has more size, and the speed on both sides is probably about equal. I think it will come down to big plays offensively, as both teams have good defenses. Just really don't know what to predict.

Gsquared
11-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Yes, but so can the Prosper Eagles. We have a rematch with them next week, and this game may determine who will be playing in the Region 2 final. This will be an all out WAR for staying alive in the playoffs, as both teams realize it may be their "game of the year" to catapult them deep toward the State Championship game. I don't know what to expect next week, other than a literal physical WAR between these physical teams. Prosper has more size, and the speed on both sides is probably about equal. I think it will come down to big plays offensively, as both teams have good defenses. Just really don't know what to predict.
You are right, ive see your Eagles too and they are tuff. This at Collins in Denton on Friday?

regaleagle
11-12-2011, 02:36 PM
Not sure where the venue will be G. I'm sure it's already been posted somewhere. Collins holds about 12,000, and Prosper can probably fill their side no problem.

Gsquared
11-12-2011, 02:40 PM
Not sure where the venue will be G. I'm sure it's already been posted somewhere. Collins holds about 12,000, and Prosper can probably fill their side no problem.
Ive looked everywhere and cant find it posted. I figured geographically it was perfect but your right about the seating. I dont see where anybody else has Collins booked Friday so I had thought maybe Prosper/Argyle had. Man, this one could be epic regardless of where they play it.

NTFan
11-12-2011, 04:48 PM
Friday night 7:30 Denton Collins

Gsquared
11-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Friday night 7:30 Denton Collins
Thanks!!!!!! Anybody thats goin, do yer self a favor and head downtown Denton and have ya a Hell Burger before the game. You'll hate me the next mornin.

YTBulldogs
11-12-2011, 05:03 PM
Thanks!!!!!! Anybody thats goin, do yer self a favor and head downtown Denton and have ya a Hell Burger before the game. You'll hate me the next mornin.

That good huh G?

Gsquared
11-12-2011, 05:05 PM
That good huh G?
Yep, it aint big, basically a slider but its got ghost chili and habenero on it. You only need a lil bit. They sell a glass of milk for like 12 bucks.