Snyder_TigerFan
11-10-2011, 08:52 PM
21 - 7 Snyder halftime

LionFan72
11-10-2011, 10:46 PM
35-19 Snyder, final. Congrats Snyder!

VWG
11-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Hats off to GHS staff. From starting the season with all-dist QB replaced before district, then the next QB goes out with season ending knee injury.
Played district with JV QB, and made the playoffs. Also had to have some JV players move up to play key roles during district.
Not many staffs could have gone .500, much less made the playoffs.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-11-2011, 11:03 AM
I was impressed with the graham qb. He picked us apart in the passing game and had a few nice runs. Graham's dline had good size and did a pretty good job of containing the run. Snyders pass defense is going to have to tighten up in order to have a deep run. Graham was also able to move the ball well on the ground for most of the first half. Hopefully those issues will be resolved before the next game.

Black_Magic
11-11-2011, 11:13 AM
I was impressed with the graham qb. He picked us apart in the passing game and had a few nice runs. Graham's dline had good size and did a pretty good job of containing the run. Snyders pass defense is going to have to tighten up in order to have a deep run. Graham was also able to move the ball well on the ground for most of the first half. Hopefully those issues will be resolved before the next game. well when you get a lead of 2 or more TDs in the second half and your run D is doing a good job, they are gona start throwing it. the main thing you dont give up is a big play. in making sure you dont give up the big play you tend to give up the short throws. thats what happened . True we need to do better taking those throws away but you gotta look at the situation that was in front of Snyder. Had the game in hand as long as we didnt give up the big play and they were not having much success running the ball unless the QB showed pass and then decided to scramble. Graham was a good team. They diserve credit for a well played game

ccmom
11-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Black Magic....get the champagne ready. I'll be in Snyder this afternoon for the volleyball tourney. I know you must be sooooo excited!!! :2thumbsup

Luckydawg
11-11-2011, 03:17 PM
Ben Davis will be a QB to be dealt with next year. He has done an outstanding job!!!

Matthew328
11-11-2011, 03:51 PM
Was very impressed with Graham's QB, he'll be a player..Graham was fiesty and had a good game plan..but Snyder had the two best players on the field in Ward and Davis and they made a huge impact...

SHSBulldog00
11-11-2011, 04:06 PM
What time will tonight's chat begin?

Matthew328
11-11-2011, 05:28 PM
6:30ish

huntingbig8
11-14-2011, 01:06 PM
Snyder for sure had the most talented athlete on the field, the long td run was just sick, made everyone of our defenders look silly, you can"t coach the ability that kid has. The only problem I see in Snyder is that the defense gave up a lot of yardage to us, our fumble on the 4 and a dropped pass inside the 10 sure did hurt. 1 last thing if #9 was on my team I would love him and his attitude, but since he wasn't he was a bit of a smartass. He'd come get you in a flash.

Black_Magic
11-14-2011, 01:55 PM
Snyder for sure had the most talented athlete on the field, the long td run was just sick, made everyone of our defenders look silly, you can"t coach the ability that kid has. The only problem I see in Snyder is that the defense gave up a lot of yardage to us, our fumble on the 4 and a dropped pass inside the 10 sure did hurt. 1 last thing if #9 was on my team I would love him and his attitude, but since he wasn't he was a bit of a smartass. He'd come get you in a flash. to defend Snyders D a little bit. for the entire second half we were protecting the lead. Graham was not having any real success running the ball. as long as we didnt give up the big play or long pass we had the game in hand. we were in a prevent just about the second half giving up short throws.. #9 has a tendency to be like Mark Gastino from the Jets in the late 80s. he is a hard hitter