PDA

View Full Version : Mike Leach to Penn State

Old Tiger
11-10-2011, 04:40 PM
A troubled program like that is a good place for the pirate. Plus it was only a matter of time before someone made this thread.

bigwood33
11-10-2011, 04:47 PM
0% chance.
They will not hire a guy who was fired from his last gig and was surrounded by controversy. Whoever will become the next coach will have a spotless background.

raider red 2000
11-10-2011, 05:01 PM
0% chance.
They will not hire a guy who was fired from his last gig and was surrounded by controversy. Whoever will become the next coach will have a spotless background.

i cant think of many people who have a spotless background. I guess lots of little spots are better than one big one.

OldNavy
11-10-2011, 05:01 PM
Urban Meyer may want that job.

hollywood
11-10-2011, 05:08 PM
A troubled program like that is a good place for the pirate. Plus it was only a matter of time before someone made this thread.

Fail

It's going to take someone with a LOT of character and recruiting genius to take over at PSU.

Briles would have a better shot than Leach... not that Briles would want it or even have a shot either... but no way Leach has a shot.

P.S. It's going to be a Yankee... you can pretty much count on that.

Gontex
11-10-2011, 06:05 PM
0% chance.

That's what I was going to say, but you beat me to it. Good job. PSU will want someone squeaky clean. Probably will be someone we have never heard of.

Daddy D 11
11-10-2011, 06:11 PM
kirk ferentz at iowa is the first name that comes to mind
urban meyer recently purchased land in PA
al golden is a definite PSU favorite for the job
i'd go with dan mullen as well, he's a urban meyer guy

Old Tiger
11-11-2011, 03:03 AM
Urban Meyer may want that job.The only job Urban Meyer would take would be Texas.

LionFan72
11-11-2011, 08:28 AM
After all the smoke clears, Penn State may not have an athletic program to coach! A lot of information has not come to light!

lostaussie
11-11-2011, 09:03 AM
A troubled program like that is a good place for the pirate. Plus it was only a matter of time before someone made this thread.Hell yea.............they need all the lawyers they can get!!:D

turbostud
11-11-2011, 09:11 AM
Mike and Mike were talking about Tony Dungy taking over at Penn St.