PDA

View Full Version : Attn Brownwood posters!

GrTigers6
11-10-2011, 06:57 AM
Anyone going to the game that wants to text me updates i would greatly appreciate it. I was planning on attending however they decided to have a community pep rally tonight at 630 so after that I wont have time to get there. I will return the favor tomorrow night. Pm me with your number if you can help. Thanks

Tin Cup
11-10-2011, 07:37 AM
I will be listening and I can do it. PM me

Farmersfan
11-10-2011, 08:52 AM
Everybody needs to get the Iphone App called Friday Night Rivals and update scores for their team. There are a ton of games every friday night that never gets updated. That is so much easier than sending texts to everyone.

BEAST
11-10-2011, 08:53 AM
Anyone going to the game that wants to text me updates i would greatly appreciate it. I was planning on attending however they decided to have a community pep rally tonight at 630 so after that I wont have time to get there. I will return the favor tomorrow night. Pm me with your number if you can help. Thanks

www.koxe.com Click on the upper right corner, its says Brownwood Football. You can listen from a computer or smart phone.

BEAST

Pendragon13
11-10-2011, 11:04 AM
This http://www.reporternews.com/gfn/scoreboard/ is getting more popular...and includes Brownwood.

LionFan72
11-10-2011, 01:30 PM
Everybody needs to get the Iphone App called Friday Night Rivals and update scores for their team. There are a ton of games every friday night that never gets updated. That is so much easier than sending texts to everyone.

Best bet! It is really a good app if you have Iphone! otherwise, if you don't find someone, PM me and I will keep you posted.